4- leaving the memories

leaving my life or life leaving me?

Donghae's pov:

sometimes i feel broken inside, knowing that i'm the reason of their broken hearts… Sometimes i want to hide, cause it's my fault their hearts became far apart… Now I'm leaving, but what's the point of leaving when nothing is going to change? What will happen to mom? Maybe he goes back to his family. He could be the heir of his father's company; after all he is their only child.but will they accept him again? he left them for dad.. he had never regreted that but of course he was sad.. he loose both of his family and love; the only thing left for him was me and now  i also had to leave because that's what dad wants... And dad? I really don't know how he would feel after mom leaves. i really don`t know what`s going on in his mind and heart. nobody knows about his feelings.

At first i thought that maybe he found another woman to love and give him a child who would replace me after I die and and make him the king. But no, he really never loved them, not even Minho. dad  never loved them truly but he only peretended to love them, I don't know,maybe to hurt my mum or to not hurt the little Minho.i just wanted to think in this way, i didn`t want to accept the fact that they don`t love and care about each other.

Flashback:

Kyuhyun, sungmin, kyuhyun's parents and an unknown woman were in the room.

"if I knew you would make such a disgrace I would never give you the permission to take my place and become the king" kyuhyun's father was too furious to even look at him while talking.

"your highness allow me to solve the problem" kyuhyun's mom said.

"I'm listening" kyuhyun's dad turned to face her.

"we can kill the child and send this woman to the mountains to live there far from the palace"

"no please, I will leave here and go to the mountains but please don't kill the child, It's a sin. Please. I beg you" the women fell on her knees in front of the previous king and queen. But when she saw that they don't respond her she turned to Sungmin "my lady, please,you're also a mother,please stop them"

 

Sungmin was silent the whole time,observing the situation and thinking about how far kyuhyun's so called 'punishment' has gone to. but the woman's sudden pleading brought him back;the woman carrying his chulband's second child. " your highness let them marry."

 

 

This sentence shocked everyone, even kyuhyun, who seemed to not care about anything; his cheating, his new child, killing it before it  was even born, but sungmin's words shocked him or in better words, they hurted him.

"what are you talking about? Have you thought about the society? What would people think about this matter?" sungmin's father-in-law asked him.

"we would tell them the truth, we would tell them that the king fell in love, but real love this time." Tears were forming in his eyes. " please your majesty, it's not good to kill the innocent baby. Give kyuhyun your approval and he would take care of the rest, he was a father once, he could take care of the second one too, maybe even better." He felt a pang through his heart with every word that was coming out of his mouth.

" you're the queen, but for the record, kyuhyun, just know that you are not worth sungmin's mercy although she is helping you a lot." And with that donghae's grandparents left the room.

Sungmin went to the door and took Donghae in his arms. " you do know ears dropping is not an appropriate action, don't you?" he kissed his little son's cheek.

"yes mom but I heard granny's loud voice and I was scared that they were fighting with you."

"no my love, we were just solving a problem. Don't worry anymore"

"okay mom. By the way, who is this women?" sungmin was taken aback by the sudden question but his smile never faded away "she's the person  carrying your little dongseang"

"little dongsaeng? So I'm going to be an older brother?! Wow? But why aren't you giving me a new dongseang? Why did we need her?"

Sungmin knew the answer 'cause your father doesn't love me anymore' but of course he wouldn't tell his son. "too much questions love, why don't we ask for her name?"

" what's your name?" donghae asked the women.

" Ma…Marry" she was stuttering while answering the little one. She didn't like the atmosphere she was in, it wasn't exactly her intension for being the queen's rival; but everything just happened. One sinfull night or maybe more than one.  And then it all happened. And the baby… But she wasn't going to kill an innocent person.

" my queen you know that we really don't love each other? i'm just saying it cause earlier you said that the king had this child with me because of love... " she couldn't continue anymore,afraid that sungmin's tears which were formed in his eyes would start falling down.

'it isn't important anymore. kyuhyun wanted this,other wise he wouldn't let you come in the palace to discuss about your child' sungmin thought to himself but withought answering marry he turned away from her and brought donghae to kyuhyun "congratulations kyuhyun, both for your second marriage and  your second child. Take good care of them… better than  the two of us."

And at last a tear lost it's way down sungmin's cheek.   

…………………………….

back to present with donghae:

And that was the last time I heard my mother call my father by his first name. At that time I didn't understand but now I get how sad she felt, oh mom I'm really sorry, really sorry. But I'm also really thankful for saving my brother. It's like you were the one giving birth to him but in a real different way. Thanks…

" hyung when will we arrive?" minho break through my thoughts.

"In a while, why ? are you nervous?"

"A little, I'm scared that I won't be able to fulfill my promise to your mom" .

"what promise?"

"to take care of you." Minho was only 10 years old but not only he looked more mature than his age he also acted like an adult.

"Don't worry little brother; the people that live there don't know who we really are so nothing is threatening us."  

" I believe you hyung.."

…………………………………..

Now we are at the airport waiting for heechul hyung's friend. It's a really small airport with less than 100 people in it, I guess today there wasn't so much flights, but again this is a small island so I think it's a big surprise that they even have an airport.

" siwon. Happy to see you buddy." Heechul hyung jumped into this 'siwon' guy's arms and hugged him.

" I missed you too heechullie" heechul laughed nervously at siwon's words. Nervously? O my god, I have to know this siwon. He made my diva hyung nervous. Haha… siwon then turned to us(me and minho) and bowed his head.

"oh no siwon ssi- this is not necessary. From now on I'm only an ordinary citizen who has just came here to study and learn business. And also people might get suspicious."

"yes your majesty."

" siwonie didn't you get it when he said 'an ordinary citizen'? so drop the majesty,ok?" 

thanks heechul hyung.

" and don't you remember? from now on he will work at your company, so it makes you the boss here"

oh now really thank you heechul hyung!!

"ok my heechulie, let's go, we have to show donghae and his brother their new house. We'll go by my car." Siwon grabbed heechul's luggage with one hand and his other free hand hold onto one of hyung's free hands. – they're weird-

"isn't anyone going to help us with our bags?" minho asked with a confused expression on his face. It is actually a lot of stuff we have to take by ourselves.

" welcome to ordinary life little bro" i respond to minho's question and with that we followed siwon and heechul hyung. 

……………………………………….

At the same time Sungmin's pov:

It's time to go, I'm leaving you alone. Now you're free. There is no sungmin to disturb you. Sorry I've to leave our memories to you, i don't need them anymore, and you can throw them away. It's all yours.the memories of when we saw each other, when we had our first kiss, when we found out about donghae,when we got married,when we saw our miracle's face, when you told me that you will stay by my side forever.. yes, you promissed me to stay with me,but you couldn`t. it`s not your foult, maybe i wasn`t good enough,maybe it`s our fate..

You thought I had hold on to you until now but you're wrong, I let you go a long time ago, the day I congratulate you on your second marriage or better to say your cheatin. If I stayed until now it was all for donghae and now that he's gone I have nothing to hold me here, so I'm leaving. I'm taking back my love.. I can live without you and be okay. Take care your majesty

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4th chapter.. how was it? comment and subscribe my lazy readers and thanks to those who comment and subscribed.. and about hyukkie... he`ll come in next chapter... so stay tuned