2- Me

leaving my life or life leaving me?

   donghae`s pov

 there are things that we don`t want to happen, but we have to accept them, truths that we don`t want to know, but they happen to be found out before any other thing,people  you can`t leave because they are everything you have,or the people you are important to and you are everything they have,either way, you have to let them all go...i hate to tell goodbye to everything that's around me because i  believe it is not fair at all,it's not my time yet but i've got no choice.... And i don't have much time left.

.....................................................................................

"Ah...what are you doing? why did you open the curtain?" there's no need to guess who this annoying person is.

"I don't know?! Maybe to wake u up my prince!"

"Hyung will you please stop calling me 'your prince'?"

"Oh...you know how much i love to bug you my prince!!"

"Tell me about it!!"

I finally gave up and sat on the edge of my bed. Heechul hyung knows how to do his job,which is known as annoying prince lee donghae!! No don't get me wrong; I love heechul! Actually he undrestands me better than anyone and he is also the only person that hasn't changed his attitude toward me after knowing about my condition....yeah my condition...

"Oh will you stop daydreaming and get out of your bed already? "

"okay, i was about to anyway.. I need to talk to minho about our journey..hope that he'll accept to come with me"

"why wouldn't he accept it? is it because he unlike you loves the palace?"

"yeah you could say that but i'm more worried about his studies"

"don't worry he will be really pleased with the fact that he'll leave the royal school for a period of time"

............................................................................................................

"yeah sure..why not, i will sacrifice everything i have for your happiness hae hyung" minho said with a fake pout 'cause i know how he is happy deep inside

"yeah sure..." i said mocking him.

" i mean it hyung i really am not ready for pretending to be an ordinary person and if it wasn't for your situation i wouldn't have accep....."he stopped right in the middle of his line before making it worse and i think he saw my sad expression.

"hyung i'm really sorry..i didn't mean it...o god kill me..hyung please slap me now..i don't know why i just said that..aish..me with my big mouth.." he said while he was hitting his head on the dining table.

"yaah!! stop!! you'll break the table!!" i said while laughing at his action and he looked at me dumb-founded but he found out i'm just trying to change the topic-as everytime anyone would bring up this topic-

 "to tell the truth  i guess there would be a good point in this journey." he broke the silence after some awkward minutes of eating breakfast after his hurtful words.

"oh?! and why is that?" i know what you're going to say minho but dream on!!

"at least i will get free of my endless studies"

"huh.. In your dreams, i will find you a personal teacher to tutor you" 

"you wouldn't!!"

"we'll see"

 "tsk, you know you are slightly similar to heechul hyung"

"why? "

"because he is the one that's really good in pissing you off and you are an EXPERT in pissing ME off!!" he pouted again. how old does he think he is with this attitude?

" so be a good boy and do what your best hyung tells you"

neeeeeh my prince.."

"oh please not you!!"

......................................................................................................................

to think again it's not the best decision for me to leave; for those who want my title and my power.it's the best time for them to get what they want and i know that they were waiting for me to leave.. But on other hand i'm happy i got the king and especially heechul hyung on my side to protect what belongs to me. So i should obey my father's orders willingly. yes donghae it's good to know what is going on with your future 'people' eventhough you may never becom their'king'.

i am packing my belongings and i was deep inside my thoughts when i felt a pair of arms around my waist.. I think i can guess who's the owner of them. The person that loves me the most.

 

hey.. As you know this is my first fanfiction..how do you think about it? Hope you like it.. Subscribe and leave comments if you like and please support..