5-I really don't know Heechul hyung.

leaving my life or life leaving me?

Eunhyuk 's  pov:

 

I love dancing. Every part of it makes me alive, the music, the movements, even the sweat and tiredness of it is fun for me. This is the reason why I'm always on the dance floor whenever hyung brings me to the club. It's good to be away from all the studies and work and have fun for ourselves for sometimes.

Flashback (3 hours ago):

" hyuk get ready, we'll leave in 10 minutes." Siwon said while leaving the bathroom and heading to his room. Eunhyuk went after him and stood behind the room's closed door.

"Where to?"

" to the club; we're meeting a new friend, he's going to work in our company from Saturday. And guess who's with him?!" siwon asked enthusiastically.

"Heechul hyung"

"How do you know?"

"He's the only person that makes you this hyper-active for meeting him" eunhyuk laughed and went to his room.

"Oh be quiet."

…………………………….

Donghae's pov:

It's been already a week since we arrived. We have a nice three bedroomed apartment with a nice view in front of it. It's big and good enough for me and Minho. i have also changed my appearance, i can't just  go every where with a big hat and sunglasses. so i dyed my hair blonde and also put on some make up, not for beauty, just for change!!

Living somewhere where no one knows your true self is really different; different but in a good way. No one bowing to you every minute, no one standing in each corner of the house to receive orders, no one doing anything for you…yes, this is how I liked my life to be and I'm happy I got a chance to be out of the palace and experience this way of living which I have to stand up for myself.

Believe it or not, even Minho is having fun, going to park every day and playing with other kids around his age; not just staying at the palace because everyone is scared of dangers and threatens that are waiting for him behind the doors.

The only problem we have is Minho's studies. I don't want to send him to school because they would need his personal info. and being known is the last thing we want. So I have asked Heechul hyung to find a tutor for him.

" hyung, are you sure I can't come with you?" minho asked while standing at my room's door. I'm getting ready to go to a club with heechul hyung. He said siwon has invited us there.

"yes minho,you know children below 17 are not allowed, and besides, I got some new movies you like, watch them until you feel sleepy and go to sleep on time."

" I'm not a baby anymore hyung, have fun, bye" he left with a pout.

……………………………………………….

 At the club:

"finally you came, what took you so long?" siwon was waiting for us in front of the club.

"I thought you're familiar with heechul hyung's getting-ready-for-party habit" I said and laughed with siwon while heechul was giving both of us death glares.

" oh shush donghae, how've you been siwoonaa??" heechul hugged siwon tightly and I can swear I heard siwon whispering " I'm okay now" into hyung's ear.

"Let's go in, everyone's waiting" siwon then held heechul hyungs hand and lead him into the club leaving me to follow behind them. Seriously, what's up with these two and all this weird hugs and suspicious talking?!

As we entered siwon introduced me to his friends and told me that they will be my co-workers in future(really near future). I sat with them for about 20 minutes but I'm not interested neither in their talking topics nor their jokes. So I excused myself and went to the drinking bar and ordered some alcohol. This is what I always do at a bar/club(actually when i would sometimes sneak out of the palace to go to such places). Watch other people while drinking.

People who have lives ahead of them, people with futures, people who love being here, people who are here now just because they want to shake off the tiring day and gain energy for starting a new one; not just someone like me who doesn't know where his life is going, how much more time he has left?  Does he even have a future? What's going on with his parents? Where exactly is his mother? How is his father feeling about his mother's leaving? What will happen when he goes back to where he belongs? Does he even live that much to go back? Oh donghae, no one has as much problem as you have .

I was deep in my thoughts when someone caught my attention. A boy who was dancing on the dance floor. He's dancing has made everyone stand around him and not dare to join him; they knew his movements could beat them all. He has short red hair, shining eyes, lively smile. Everything about him could be admired. I liked his smile the best, it made this weird feeling inside me; like I also wanted to smile but without a certain reason.

When the music finished, he came out of the dancing floor and went to siwon and hugged heechul hyung; wait what? Do they know him?

"Yah donghae, come here. Stop drinking all by yourself, this is a party you know." This heechul hyung of mine, he always interfere in every little thing I do. Most of the time when he wants me to do such a things like join him and his pals, I won't bother; But this time is different; I want to know who this red hair guy is.

" donghae this is my brother, Eunhyuk." Siwon introduced him to me as I went to where they were sitting.

"Nice to meet you donghae." I wonder if siwon has told him who I really am.

"Me too' i waited for him to say something about my position in country, but no, nothing, just a simple greeting. i guess he doesn't know me. good.

'Eunhyuk' so this is his name. Even his name is full of energy. While I was sitting there quiet the whole time, he was having fun every second of the party. He danced, he laughed, he joked around, he bothered heechul hyung and his brother, he acted like a drunken mad man but what's funny was that he didn't drink even a drop of alcohol.

"Hey donghae…pst…pst…yaah  Donghae pay attention when I'm calling you!! Where are you?!" heechul snapped me out of my thoughts.

 I really don't know heechul hyung.

"Nowhere. What is it?"

" I found the best tutor for minho"

"really hyung? You found him in here?!"

" it's not your business where I found him, do you want me to help you or not?" I nodded at him and he pointed to the last person I would've guessed to become my brother's tutor.

"  it's Eunhyuk, although he looks too care-free, but I should tell you, he's the number one student in this town. and also siwon hasn't told him about you being a prince, Grab the chance; I'm sure he would help."

This is really good, finally a tutor. I stand up from my place and approach him. He's standing at a corner of the club watching other people dance.

"so eunhyuk, I heard you're a genius." I asked him.

" don't listen to what everyone say, I'm just good at some school stuff, anyway, why you ask?"

"I would like you to be my brother's tutor. He doesn't want to enter a new school in the midterm, will you accept? And don't worry about the money." Please say yes… please say yes…

"Sure, why not? And I don't need any money for it, consider it as a help to a friend's brother."   When did I become his friend?!!

"okay… but I still ask siwon to reduce your payement from my salary."

" as you wish, so when do we start? And do I come to your house or will you bring your brother to my house?"

" from Saturday at my house"

" ok!! Oh my god, heechul hyung, siwon hyung, I'm becoming a teacher!! How fun is that?" he ran to them while expressing his happiness out loud. His happy like a kid who's entered in a room full of prizes. Every little matter makes him happy.

Oh eunhyuk, how much I wanted to be like you, happy for every small happenings, important or nonimportan, just happy...

" hey donghhae, let's get going. It's getting pretty late. And what's with that creepy smile of yours?" heechul told me and went to others to say goodbye.

I really don't know heechul hyung.