6-i`m here for you

leaving my life or life leaving me?

Donghae's p.o.v:
It's been two weeks since enhyuk comes to our house for tutoring minho.
I was really worried for both of them to get along but they've become real good friends. The awkward one is me, i don't know why but i just don't want to face eunhyuk and whenever i see him i get nervous,what's wrong with me?
Today siwon hyung(he wanted me to call him hyung) told us to leave the company earlier. I wonder why?!! But it' better for me too. I don't feel very well,i forgot to bring my pills at work and i've got dizzy for several times until now, it's better to go home and have some rest.
I stepped into the house and heared some cheering, what's happening? It sounds like some video games! Isn't minho suppose to be studying? Where is eunhyuk to scold minho for playing instead of studying?!
"Hey hyung...come on...join us! Yaaa stop it! You're cheating!! Wait for me!!" Minho came to the door and greeted me and immidiately went back to the living room.
"Don't tell me you were just playing today?" I said as i saw enhyuk and minho in front of the tv.
"Oh hi donghae, no, minho was a bit bored so i decided to give him some time out and have fun" eunhyuk said while standing up from the couch,i think their game has finished 'cause minho is turning the tv off.
i put my things away and go to the kitchen to have some water when something catches my eyes.
"Look hyung...eunhyuk hyung and i have made some cookies too, he told me to give it to you as a treat because you came home early today" minho said with a smile on his face.
"Thanks...but enhyuk ssi- i would be happy if you only teach him the school stuff like math or science or physics, he doesn't need to learn these things"i think eunhyuk didn't like what i said 'cause his happy face turned down. But what i say is true, minho's a prince, why would he need to learn how to cook?
"But i love to do stuff like this..." Minho is pouting again.
"Minho,eunhyuk ssi- is here to tute you school lessons,not to play video games or cook cookies with you".
"Oh c'mon hyung...i do both of them together, study stupid lessons and have fun. Please don't be mad...please..." God how much i hate it when minho starts whining...mostly because he would hang onto my shirt.
"I'm not mad,really i'm not...now please let go, i want to go to my room to have some rest."
"You're the best!!!" He started laughing and skipped out of the kitchen.i chuckled at his behaviour.
"Wow it's the first time to see you smile,it makes you look more beautiful donghae,try to do it more often" He gave me his gummy smile,this is the first time i see him smile at me and only me,i think my heart just skipped a beat. What's going on inside me?he then left me dumb-founded in the kitchen. I better have my pills before i pass out(as everytime i won't have my pills on time).


-----------------------------------------------------
Flashback:
Everyday donghae would come home and with just a 'hi' he would get on with his usuals, go to his room,change and come back to lay on the couch in front of the tv until he falls to sleep. Eunhyuk never found out why he was like this, is this how donghae's life is ? Didn't he have any friends, any girlfriend? No hobby? No fun? Nothing?!
Why would he(eunhyuk) care anyway? It's not like they're best friends or something but he also couldn't ignore the fact he cared for donghae, why? Didn't know that too.
"i always see him pale and lifeless, i'm sure he doesn't do much work in the company, all he does is read some files, signing them and go to some meetings." Enhyuk thought. Yes eunhyuk also worked at his family's company which is now managed by siwon so he was also aware of donghae's duties. Donghae didn't like to play with his little brother,and everytime enhyuk and minho are up to doing sth fun beside their class,hae would refuse to join them.

"Maybe I should ask minho why donghae is like this" hyuk thought to himself.
"Hyung, i really can't understand this anymore, I'm tired. Let's end our class.Pleaseeeeee" minho whined.
This is exactly a break eunhyuk wanted.
"okay.. Just a little time out,We are almost finished anyway..." How can he start the conversation??
"Minho can i ask a question? About your family?" 
"Sorry hyung but i'm not really allowed to give to much info about my family"
"why? Ok...ok...don't worry, i don't want to intefere in your personal life, actually i just want to know why does your brother act like this, but if you don't want to say anything, i wouldn't mind" enhyuk said to minho. It's true, he only wanted to find out more about donghae nothing more.
''Well hae hyung is nothing like he shows, he's heart is full of love and he is really kind-hearted but some matters let's say unfair facts made his life upside down, and he thinks everything is his fault, that's why he doesn't want anything to cheer him up and he finds everything non-important. Hyung...i wished you could help him in some way...you are excatly the oppisite side of him except the kindness though..." Minho smiled and got up from the table and headed to the kitchen...
'Should I help donghae? No...maybe donghae doesn't need my help...yes he does...you're only doing this because sth about him attracts you...maybe...but i also believe in the fact that donghae is nothing like he acts...hyuk you're going to help him...yes but i'll wait for a proper time to talk to him...i'm going to bring the happy hae out!' Eunhyuk decided with himself.
End of flashback
-----------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk's p.o.v:
I haven't had the time to get close with donghae yet but i also haven't given up on my decision, i'm still waiting for the right time. Today he's coming home early, me and minho made some cookies and after that we started playing until donghae came back...
"Wow it's the first time to see you smile,it makes you look more beautiful donghae,try to do it more often" did i just said that out loud? Yeah hyuk you did! Okay maybe this wasn't the best way of starting a frienldy conversation but it wasn't the worst one too.
"Oh thanks...i'll leave to my room now" donghae turned to his room. I also followed minho to the living room, i guess donghae doesn't want to talk now.
I was about to start minho's lessons again when donghae came back and when he was in the middle of the stairs when suddenly he passed out...me and minho ran to his side

"Donghae.. Donghae... What happened?" i panicked
"h-hyung c-call heechul hyung and... And g-go.."
I didn't let minho finish his word, i ran to the phone and dialed heechul hyung's number but neither did he pick up nor siwon hyung, where are they?!! i let go of the phone and run back to donghae and minho and found minho putting some pills in donghae's mouth.
"Do you know what you're giving him?"
"Yes hyung...don't worry...i hope he'll be ok after having his medicine"
"You want me to call the doctor?"
"No he'll be awake by tomorrow. i just wanted heechul hyung to calm him down, he's my hae hyung's only friend"

 

Donghae's p.o.v:

I opened my eyes but close them again because of the lights and then opened them but slowly to adjust the lights.. Who is this figure in front of me with the sweetest smile? He is like an angle…He touched my cheek with his fingertips and then moved them from my face to my hair and caressed started to play with my hair as he whispered "it's late, why you are up? Try to sleep again and rest" he removed my tears with his thumbs… He reminded me of my mother. I suddenly miss him.. Where is he? I need someone to protect me and take care of me. I wish i could get back to  the palace, but what's the point when my mum won't be there. I feel so lost. I began to sob when the thought of dying alone attacked my mind.. My sobs got louder and harder. Then Eunhyuk climbed on bed and sat in front of me and hugged me tight in his embrace. I snuggled more in his chest as my tears were wetting his shirt... "shsh.. Why are you crying Donghae? What's wrong? Tell me.." but i couldn't say anything. Not like that i don't want, because my hard sobs won't let me to speak.. He kept soothing my back with his hand. I cried my heart out till my sobs became lighter. I really needed someone to hold me like this. Thank you Eunhyuk.

"Can you stay with me? Please… Just tonight.. I... I really need someone to..."

"Of course Donghae. Just go back to sleep.. I'm here with you. I will stay by your side until whenever you want. From now on whenever you need a shoulder to cry, an embrace to hide yourself from your worries, a friend to talk to, a person to take care of you and every other things that you need just tell me. I'm here for you..." Eunhyuk said as he kissed my forehead as he lied beside me as he still was caressing my hair and hugged me. I kept on hearing his  'I'm here for you' until I fell to my dream world.
.