TWO

Shipped

As the boys quickly ate their breakfast, you decided to pick out a pair of converse that most likely fit you. You found one but you wondered who's shoes those were, so you asked the boys "Umm...Who's shoes are these? You're not gonna wear these right?"

"Aparently... Those are mine..." Zelo said with a cold expression trying to scare you so you wouldn't wear them

. "Ok then... THANKS Jelo!" You said brightly while you were slipping the shoes on. "I'm gonna go early so I can get the roads in my head..."

"I'll come with!" JongUp said as he ran up to you. "Just in case you get lost."

"Thanks... O-o-oppa?"

"No prob!"

"The names Zelo by the way!" Zelo screamed before you and JongUp left the house.

~~~~~~~~

"Thanks for comming with me, you didn't have to..." You said as you weakly smiled

"Oh no, its just that I dont like it when someone who comes into my life might get in danger, and I just let that person get into it..." He said while looking like he was crying.

"Are you ok? Did something like that happen to you before?" You said as your eyes were getting red

"Well...sorta...yeah I guess... Kim Yujin, She was my beautiful girlfriend... Until, one day I got mad at her and I didn't walk her home like I usally did... but... that was the biggest mistake, she got hit, hit with a car... I didn't save her, but Zelo did... And so she is dating Zelo now... And... She, She Hates me, Hates me, Hates me... I loved her so much... Thats why, I don't like Zelo... But dont tell anybody that I told you this because the others don't know I was dating Yujin, Yujin is the Queenka of the school, she was embaressed to date me... Only Ukwon, Zico, Zelo, Daehyun, Kai, And JR are the Kingkas, The rest of us are... Nothing... We are nothing..." He said with a sigh.

"Who's JR, Zico, and Ukwon?" You asked

 "JR is a guy who is in a group known as Nuest. Zico and Ukwon is a group called BlockB"

"Oh... What group are you in?" You asked

"B.A.P." He said

"Food?" You shouted loudly

"No, (B)est (A)bsolute (P)erfect... Anyways, and Kai is in a group called Exo-K" JongUp said

"How come he lives with you guys?" You questioned

"The house you're living in is Daehyun's house and Kai is his brother."

"Oh thats cool...." You said as you thought of the thought of living with 7 boys.

As you guys were talking, JongUp decided to go on a tiny date with you afterschool.

~~~~~~~~~

You went into the school and found out that JongUp was really, really popular. Many people pushed you to the floor so they could get a better look at JongUp. But then, JR came in the school, there were way more screams and way more people.

*Hey I know that face* You thought as he passed by you.

You walked into class and saw that there were so many death glares staring at you. You heard some people say stuff like "Thats the girl who walked in with JongUp" "Shes ugly!" "Why would JongUp like such an Ugly thing..." "Shes lucky"

You ran out the class and bumped into Kai, again. "Aigoo Hal-ma-ma... What brings you here today." He said while giggling a bit. You just pushed him and ran outside.

You found a bench to sit on. Before you sat down a head popped out from under the bench.

"Oh my gosh!" You exclaimed.

"Shutup im trying to get some ing sleep!" Said the guy

"JR o-oppa?" You asked "Yup its the J to the R" the JR said.

*Gasp* "Im so sorry!" You said while bowing 90° remembering that he was the school kingka.

"Whatev..." He said while sticking a post-it note on your head and then he left. You took the post-it note off your head and read it 630-123-4567 call me.

"Hull..." You said while smirking.

Then JongUp came running up to you "Nothing happened to you right?!"

"No, why?" You asked

"JR" he said while huffing and puffing.

"Well whats wrong with him?" You asked impatiently.

"I'll tell you later I got to go!" He said while running off.

 *I guess this school... Korea actually, isnt going to be that easy...* You thought wihle sighing

 ~~~~~~~

After school you went to a smoothie shop with JongUp.

"Oppa... Why is it bad to hang out with JR?" You asked

"Do we have to talk about him right now?" Jongup said impatiently.

"You promised, so yeah!" You said

"Why do you want to know? Wait! Do you l-like him?!" He exclaimed at you.

"N-no..." You said while pretending like their was something on your skirt.

"Then why are you always bringing this subject up?" He asked with a fierce voice.

"I just was curious gosh! I cant be curious?!" You yelled

"Just... He always has competitions every fridays againt us and if we lose we always get beat up, if we win we get bet up even more." He said while looking to the side.

"Well why does he do that?" You asked

"Yujin... He knew I liked Yujin, he thinks I stole her away from him"

"But if he knows then how come the others dont know?" you asked

"JR saw me with her..." JongUp said "I just the guys in trouble..."

"Well I'll try to help." You said cheerfully while hugging him.

"Do you know JR?" JongUp asked.

"Well we used to be best friends until one day he disapeared... like how I did... I don't know why I was sent here, and why I was sent to this one guys shop." You said while tearing up a bit because you thought of how much your parents would worry about you.

"Its ok I'll help you with this mess." He said while patting your back.

~~~~~

A/N: Their will be a few Cameos through out the whole story, Zico and Ukwon are cameos btw.

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!!

*Thank you for enjoying the second chapter*