THREE

Shipped

The next day you decided to wake up early and take a walk.

You became to feel nervous when you heard footsteps behind you.

Later you began to ran, you saw the house and raced to the house, but you ended up banging your head on the door.

Just then Jongup came out and he just stood there in shock.

Finally he carried you in. You closed your eyes, but then you jumped right out of your bed and went to tell Jongup something. "Oppa... today I saw a man well, heard a man following me..."

"Stop daydreaming" He said while chuckling.

"We should figure out who kidnapped me!" You said "That person who was following me must of been the KIDNAPPER! Oppa were in danger!"

"Calm down. I'm sure he's was just jogging not following you." He said while patting your head.

"No! Lets at least search him down!" You exclaimed

"Ok listen... lets not tackle people who didn't do any harm." He said while looking striaght into your eyes.

"But... Lets at least try." You said while tearing up because you were so scared of the stalker.

"No no no don't cry! I... I... Fine, Lets do this!" He said

"Thank you oppa!" You exclaimed while hugging him as tight as you could..

~~~~

You came up with a plan and headed outside. You walked in the same path and heard the same footsteps. Then you gave a signal to JongUp.

There you heard someone fall on the hard ground right behind you. You turned around to see that there was a guy on the floor with a black mask on.

You bended down and slowly pulled down the mask. "Jongup Oppa! Its... Its Daehyun!"

"What?!" He exclaimed while jumping over the bush he hid in. "He probably was just... just watching over you!"

You reached into Daehyun pocket and found something. You pulled it out and to your suprise you saw a gun in your hand.

"Oh my god! Why would Daehyun do that?!" JongUp yelled.

"W-w-what if he kidmapped me...?" You said while putting the gun slowly down in you pocket.

"What if..." Jongup said

Then he found a note in another pocket. It said:

NaEun's "parents": Dead

Her bother: MUST be killed

Bring NaEun back to her parents: MUST be done

Kai MUST survive

"What does this mean?" You asked JongUp "I had FOUR parents?!"

"I-I-I don't know..." he sighed

"Did Kai kidnap me too?! Am I going to be killed by them?! My parents died?!" You said while crying in your hands.

"It's all right... I'll help you...but first let's help Daehyun" Both of you stared at Daehyun

~~~~~

A/N: I know it was too short, Meh i'll tyo to make the chapters more longer... Srry!!!

NO SILENT READERS PLEASE!!! PLEASE COMMENT!