NINE

Shipped

A/N: Probably 4 more chapters left... TT.TT

~~~

"Out! Out! Out!" You told Daehyun while pointing to the door.

"Wait let me just tell you something!" He said with a worried look on his face.

"Ugh... What is it?!"

"It's about JR... Well Jonghyun... He's not a guy you can trust!"

"Go away! Go! Jonghyun and I were best friends since preschool!" you said while pointing at the door again.

"Wait! He... he teamed up with your fake parents and is trying to kill you and me!"

"How... how can I belive you?" You asked as your voice got softer.

He showed you a picture of a little girl taking a picture with a family.

"Who's that?" you asked while pointing to the picture.

"You..."

"What?"

"Just... your parents are searching for you..."

"No... they can't... they... they're really ill right now... how?"

"What?" Daehyun said

"My dad was mentally crazy and died of stress and my mom is REALLY weak..."

"Then is there like a healthy person in your family?" Daehyun asked as he was bitting his lips.

"My brother?" You said as you looked at the floor. "But... it can't be him... He was too nice..."

"No... you thought Jonghyun was too but... he's not" Daehyun said as he slamed his hand on your nightstand.

"I don't belive you! Jonghyun... He would NEVER do that..."

"Ugh! How many times do I have to te- Wait... you said your mom is very ill right?"

"Yeah... Why?"

**

"Your mom! Your mom is in danger!" Daehyun said as he ran out the room. "Get dressed and come outside! Now!"

~~~~

You hopped into daehyun's car.

"Put your seatbelt on... NOW!"

"Okay... gosh" you said as you grabed your seatbelt. "Where are we going?"

"To America"

"WHAT?!" You said as you let go of your seatblet. "What about my clothes?"

"I bought a suitcase and clothes don't worry... We have no time!"

~~~~

You got to America and went to your house.

"Umma!" you yelled as you ran upstairs.

"NaEun-ah!" Your 'mom' said as she hugged you. "Who is that guy oustside?"

"Oh him... He's My friend..."

"Oh.. well where have you been? Your brother was worried sick about you!" Your 'mom' said as she walked to the kitchen.

"Mom! What for dinner?"

"I don't know, your brother is making a suprise dinner for us today! Isn't that lovely?"

"Mmhh..." you said as you looked outside.

"How about you bring your friend inside. it's 104 degrees (F) outside!" your mom said.

"Oh... ok!"

"Oppa come in!" You yelled out the door. "Huh? where'd he go?"

You closed the door and went outside. *Damn it's hot out*

You saw a car in the way distance, Daehyun's car.

You waved your hands up in the air and jumped up and down.

Daehyun got out of his car and took off his sunglasses. "Why is it so hot out?"

"Who knows?"

"Come on lets go inside." Daehyun said while locking his car.

"Wait a minute... How is that car here?" you asked.

"I told my friend who lives here to give me his car. Why?"

"Just cuz... I was wondering." you said while opening the door. You screamed your lungs out.

"What?! What happened?!" Daehyun said as he pushed you away from the doorway. *Dead... i knew it*

"Umma!... Wha-" you stepped inside and heard a slight splash sound. You looked down at your feet, Blood.