FOUR

Shipped

"Uhmm... I'm confused" You told JongUp

"Me too... Why would Daehyun Kill your parents? Or "Parents"?" JongUp asked

"Whew~ For a second I thought I had Four parents ha~" You said while exhailing really loudly

"You might have four parents or real parents and fake parents..." Jong Up she while shoving the note back into Daehyun's pocket. "Did you get adopted, kidnapped, or orphaned?"

"Nope..." You said "But everyone says I don't look anything like my Mom, dad, and my brother... I always wondered why..."

"Maybe you were kidnapped when you were young or orphaned when you were young." JongUp said while You smaked him really hard.

"I WASN'T KIDNAPPED AND I WASN'T AN ORPHAN!" You said while heading back home because you got to pissed off.

"Wait! What about Dae-"

"Do something about yourself instead of worrying about other people or get your facts straight!" You yelled while not looking back.

 "Hello~ Are you coming or no-" You stopped and turned around to make sure JongUp was listening to you, but he wasn't there, neither was Daehyun.

You ran to where You and JongUp found Daehyun.

"Oppa~! Stop playing tricks with m-" You saw JongUp tied to a tree.

"Why are you tied to a tree?!" You yelled to JongUp "Where Daehyun? Do you want me to untie you? Do you want me to take that tape off of your face?"

But all JongUp did was wave his hands and warned you to run.

"You don't want my help? You'll die without my help..." You said softly while think of the thought him... gone, gone, gone forever...

"Well then where's Daehyun?"

He pointed to the sky, You looked up and saw a figure trying it's hardest time to hold on to a branch.

"OH... MY... GOSH..." You said while you let your mouth drop to the floor.

You took a step closer.

But then JongUp started to cry and wave his hands even more so you can run away, but you just kept going closer.

Then you felt someone grab you and pull you back.

~~~~~~~~~

*Oww where am I? At a HOSPITAL?!*

Then Zelo came in "Thank God your awake! You okay?!"

"Yeah..." You said *Why is he asking me if i'm okay?*

"Good thing Kai saved you before you were about to get killed" He said while chucking a bit

"Umm... What are you talking about?"

"Oh, You don't remember?" He said while touching your forehead to check if you were sick.

"How long have I been seelping?"

"Sleeping! You were in a comma for two months!" Zelo exclaimed

"WHAT?! A COMMA?!" You exclaimed

"Yeah..." Zelo said while looking over to the right.

You wondered what he was looking at, so you looked over and saw one guy wraped in bandages, one guy in a bed, which was Kai, and one guy with a white sheet on top of him.

"What happened?" You asked "Who are those two people?"

"Kai, Daehyun, and JongUp" Zelo said while sighing.

"So what... happened?"

"Bomb" Zelo said while looking down at his feet

You remembered something

Someone pulled you back. Both of you started running and then you heard a branch crack... And something hard falling on the leaves in the far distance.

`Boom`

Both of you fell and then you felt sudden pain in your body.

You roll over and see the person next to you, Kai...

After that flashback you heard Zelo talking about what had happened "We felt a tiny vibration and went out to see what it was and in the far distance we saw light, Fire. We ran over there and dailed 119, We saw you and Kai on the floor not that far away. Me, Bang hyung and Himchan hyung went to see what happened, but the fire was too strong we headed back to where You, Kai  hyung and YoungJae hyung were. We started to panick and then YoungJae hyung fainted Himchan hyung brought him inside while me and Bang Hyung were telling the police what had happened. Thats when I noticed Daehyun and JongUp were missing."

(A/N: I'm going to explain what happened but just pretened Zelo is still telling this)

"YAH! HYUNG! Daehyun and JongUp hyungs are missing!"

"The firefighters are doing their job don't worry"

The fire was out and Zelo ran to what used to be a beautiful forest.

"THERE'S A PERSON HERE!" Zelo exclaimed

"Who is it?!" Bang said

"Oh sure i'm supposed to know who this person is WHEN THEY WERE IN A FIRE!" Zelo screamed into Bangs ears while picking up the person.

~~~~~

"Thats all I remember..." He said

You tried to get up but it hurt so badly you didn't even move a muscle.

"Why can't I move?!"

(To be continued)

(A/N) 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/vote/25228

Take My poll!