FIVE

Shipped

"Why can't I move?!" You shouted


*Sigh* "Didn't I tell you that you were in a comma for two months?" Zelo said while looking striaght into your eyes.

"W-who's the one dead?" You asked softly.

"I don't know... the doctors cant tell them apart apperently beca- didn't you watch 'The Phantom' with us?"

"Yeah... So?" You asked

Both of you guys stared at you blankly.

"Oh! Yeah they thought Park Ki Young was Kim WooHyun..." You said while smiling, but then your frown turned upside down of the thought of losing someone, someone special, Jongup. "W-what if that's J-jongup?"

"What if it's not?... Have some hope." Zelo said while holding your hand. "Remember when our parents told us that we had to get married?" He said while laughing

"Y-yeah"

"I ran away! You know how much I didn't want to get arranged married?!" He said while almost dropping to the floor.

"Hey, how about we talk about something like we're goona get killed?!" You said

"Why we're totaly safe!" Zelo said

"Umm did I not explain what happened?"

"No"

"Oh... well I'll explain the parts I remember" You said while looking around.

"Hurry up! What happened?!"

"Ok so I was with JongUp and Daehyun for some reason... We were staring at a note. Then, I think I stood up and started walking home, I turn aroud and saw that they were missing, so I went to where we were and there you have it JongUp was tied to a tree, he was crying I think, telling me to go away. I look up see Daehyun, and then someone pulled me back..."

"What did the note say?!" Zelo said while jumping up and down.

"The note sa-" You got cut off by Bang, YoungJae, and Himchan comming in.

"She's ALIVE!!!" Himchan said while pushing Zelo out of the way and hugging you.

"Shut Up Hyung I was talking to her!" Zelo said while pulling Himchan away you.

"What were you guys talking about?!" YoungJae siad while getting a notepad and a pencil out.

You began talking agian.

"So on the piece of paper it said..."

"Said what?! said what?! Hurry up!"

"I don't quite remember..." You said while scratching the back of your head.

Everyone stood there mouths wide opened.

"What? Memory loss! don't expect a person who was in a comma for two months to remember stuff!" You said while waving your hands in the air.

"But..."

~~~~~2 years later~~~~

*Sniffle* "Why did he have to die?" You said while crying on Zelo's shoulder.

"That's just life..." Kai said while patting your back.

"But... Why him?"You said while staring at a picture of the person who died.

The picture was a picture of him smiling at the camera. You looked at the beautiful flowers surronding it.

"He'll be okay..." Said the other person who surrvived.

"Come on we gotta go, it's late." Bang said while dropping his head to the floor

While you guys were heading out the door, you looked back and ran to it "I sorta liked you... my dear friend, Jongup..." You said while touching the rim of his picture.

"I love you..." A tear fell from your face.

"Goodbye..."