SIX

Shipped

Next moring you had to go back to school.

You were thinking of what made this thing happen, until you bumped into someone who you really didn't want to see at the moment.

"NaEun! You're... You're alive!" JR said while grabbing onto your arms and shaking you.

"I'm not in a good mood ritght now so go away!" You said while you pushed him to one of the lockers in the hallway.

Suddenly you feel evil glares pointing straight at you. *Did they get mad I pushed JR?*

Suddenly you felt smeone grab your wrist and pull you into a room. "What?! I told you i'm in a bad mood and you just made it even more worse!"

"I just... wanted to talk to someone... is that such a big deal?" JR said as he sat down on the floor and patted the ground.

"The floor is nasty!"

"So?"

"It's more dirty because this is the Janitor's closet!" You said while turning the door knob"

"You'll be a hot mess when you go into your next class." JR said

"And why?"

"You're so stupid..." He said while sighing.

"I'm smater than you!" You exclaimed becaus eyou hated it when people called you stupid.

"SHHH! They'll hear you and me."

"Why can't "They" hear us?" You said as your tone got louder and louder

"Do you want to get caught?"

"OH! From the hallway "Police"?" You said while laughing. "Wait! the bell is about to ring! I'll be late!" You opened the door, you wanted to go but you couldn't move. You opened your eyes to see girls dropping buckets on the floor while staring at you with wide mouths. *Why is there flour all over the floor? Why is there buckets full of flour and eggs?...Ugh... I'm late...*

You notice that the girls ran to their classes when the bell rang. You noticed something else. You notice arms wrapped around your neck, and someone in front of you, covered with flour and eggs.

You turned your head and said "Thanks? You didn't have to do this..." *Wait where did JR go? Ugh that ditcher*

The guy relased his grip of you and looked straight at you. "I told you"

Your mouth dropped when you saw the person's face.

Then you automatically did a 90 degree bow. "I- I thought you left me..."

"Why would I leave you?"

"Becuase you're JR... And the JR I know would of just stood there or silently left without me noticing!"

"Well mabye you got me wrong." JR said while jabbing his index finer into your forehead wich made you move, so he could get out. "See ya!"

"Wait!" You said while waving your hand up in the air, but it was too late he already went into his locker. *Is his locker so big he can fit inside there?*

You went over to see that it wasn't a locker it was a door that looked like a locker. You peered inside a crack in the locker to see that it was a classroom, but not just a classroom, a classroom for kingkas and queenkas. You saw one empty desk that said Daehyun on it. You saw another door on the other side of the room open. *Is it Daehyun?* But Juniel, the school queenka came in. You obsevered the room and noticed that the room was covered with different colored doors. *Is there a door for everyone in there?

Then someone tapped your shoulder. *Caught*

"I didn't mean to I was ju- Oh! Daehyun Why did you ditch class?!"

He just stared at you and finally said a word. "No comment' He pushed you away from the 'Locker' and grabbed the combination lock to get in.

You instantly grabed his shoulder and pulled him back.

He made a loud painfull sound while grabbing his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" You asked while trying to see what happened to his shoulder. *Stupid... Maybe JR was right... Stupid... He was in the fire thing... ugh i am so stupid.*

He glared at you and truned the dial to open the 'locker'.

*Wait? isn't that JR's locker?*

You looked at the locker and saw that it said Daehyun on it. *Ugh stupid... How did JR get in?*

(A/N)

I know it was short but I hope you enjoyed it!

Listening to: Illa Illa By: Juniel

Watching: Ghost (Phantom), and Big (Hehe I hope the cyber police find the Phantom soon/ Kang Kyung Jun! I hope Shin wakes up! Hurry up! Wake up already! It's been two years!)

Bias: Minhyuk (BtoB)

Fav. Song of the year: Irriesistible lips and Feel so bad by: Btob and Infinite