TEN

Shipped

"GO! Go outside and hide!" Daehyun said while pushing you outside.

You ran into the woods behind the house with Daehyun. You heard leaves crackle behind you.

"Oppa! It's my brother and Jonghyun! I'm scared..." you told Daehyun while holding a tight grip of his arm.

His footsteps seemed to get more closer to you two. "Oppa he's too fast!" You told Daehyun while squeezing his arm.

"Let's split up..." He said.

"No please oppa no!" You said while running even more faster.

"Thats our only choice...We'll probably meet up again after... trust me... it'll be alright..."

You hugged Daehyun's arm and said, "Goodbye oppa... I'll never forget you..."

The two of you split up... you ran as fast as you could. *I hope Daehyun will be alright.* you thought while tears ran down your cheeks.

*Uhh-oh... what do I do now?*

You came to a dead end. You looked behind you and saw your brother taking his time walking to you. He took out a gun and smirked. You quickly banged on the twisted root looking bark wall in front of you. You looked everywhere for an open slit to lead you out, you looked down to see a tiny hole, enough for you to squeeze yourself through, so you quickly got on the floor and squeezed yourself through.

Finally all you needed through was your feet. As you pulled your feet in, somebody grabbed your ankles.

"AHH! Somebody please! PLEASE! PLEASE HELP ME!" you screamed while crying. You kicked your feet out of the persons grasp. Quickly, you slid your feet in. You noticed you only had one shoe on, but that didn't matter to you.

You looked around and saw a whole new world... *What is this place?* you thought while walking towards the village. *I hope this place will keep me safe... Daehyun oppa... I survived... hope to see you soon, probably...*

~~~~

Yes, I know it's like really short... but I just wanted to finish the story... srry readers... :( Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the story! ^^ I MIGHT make a sequel to this story... but I'm not sure... Well that's all... Oh and don't be afraid to comment about how good/ horrible the story was. ^^