ONE

Shipped

 

A/N: Btw, Zelo is the same age as you...

~~~~(Midnight, The day before your sweet 16)~~~

You were deep asleep, until a tiny crack of light comes in.

The door opened up little by little and the person slowly crept near your bed and peered at your face.

"Yepp. that's her. Get her."

~~~~~

You yawned as you tried to spread out your arms but realized that something was in the way.

*Why is it so dark in here?*

(A loud boat horn screamed in your ears)

"Why am I hearing boat noises?"

"Oh my gosh! Someone get me out of here!... Help help help!"

You screamed as you banged your fists on the walls of the unknown material, but no matter how hard you hit, no one could hear you.

"H-Hello?... Is anyone there?"

~~~~~ (Daehyun)~~~~

*Oh my god we are out of ice agian!...* he thought as he walked to a storage room.

He sees a box that says FRAGILE on it.

*What could this be?* He opened the box and bent down to see what was inside.

*What the ?* Daehyun slowly pulled down his mask revealing his fortified expression. "Who are you?!"

You open your eyes to see a handsome guy in front of you.

"...W-Who are you?" You asked wearily because your voice was sore from all the screaming you did on the boat.

"Why are you in my storage roo- How did you even get in here?!" He took a step back from the box ready to call 119.

"What are you doing, disturbing my peace?" You said as you glared up at the figure, apparently shocked by your sudden appearence.

"Where am I?" You asked while slowly getting up from the box and stretched out your sore, probably now bent, muscles.

"In my personal space, so get out." He said as he pointed a finger to the exit.

"But I don't have anywhere to go." Wide eyed, you stared at him with pleading and desperate eyes.

"What do you mean you have no where to go?" He said "Don't play games with me. Just go home and leave me alone."

People were yelling from the counters and eating in the background, you could tell you were either in Korea or a town in the US that had a dense population of Koreans.

"Are... Is this Korea?" You tried to look over DaeHyun's shoulder to get a better look, but he was too tall.

"Nwah." He said sarcastically as he folded his arms.

"Oh. Good. I thought I was carried away to some country that I never even been to before." You left out a sigh of relief.

"You idiot! I was being sarcastic. This is Korea!" Daehyun smaked a hand on his and shook his head.

"Is anyone here! we're all waiting!" There was a long line, stretching all the way out the door filled with complaining costumers.

"I'm here! Please wait a second!" DaeHyun yelled to the crowd over his shoulder.

"I have to go so please stay in here and dont touch anything. Do you hear me? Do Not under any circumstances, touch anything. you got it?" He said as if he were talking to some 4 year old.

"I promise!" But at that moment, you stomach growled right when DaeHyun turned around to leave.

"I'm sorry I guess I'm a bit hungry..." You covered your stomach as your face began to turn a shade of pink. "Do you have anything i can eat?"

Sighing, DaeHyun seated you at a table and told you to wait.

After he finally got down with all of the costumers, he made two pop-ping-soos and sat down at the table where you were waiting.

"Thank you so much!!!" You said as you started to gobble down the yummy desert.

"Slow down. No one is chasing you right now." DaeHyun said as he gaped at you because we were almost halfway done.

"Sorry. I guess I was really hungry..." You ate mucher slower while taking peeks at DaeHyun to see if he was still staring at you.

"So... You a runaway or an orphan?" He said it so casually as if it were a regular thing.

"None. Actually, I dont know why or how I came here." You didnt look up this time as you played with the last bits of the desert.

"I'm sorry to hear that but I dont think I can help you with anything right now. I got to go back to work. You can look around Korea a bit, there are a lot of people out there that might help you." And with that DaeHyun was off, leaving you desparate.

~~~~~~~

The air was chilly as the sun rested for the day, leaving the moon to take its job.

You shivered as you rubbed your arms to create at least some warmth but that didn't work.

"What have we got here?" A voice boomed from behind you.

"She looks like a foreigner." Another voice said as you froze in your spot.

"Well I don't know about you, but to me, she looks total Korean..." Another louder voice said

"She does, but look at how she dresses... total American." The other guy said

"This will be easier then. Hey! You!" You knew you should run but your feet didn't follow.

"Yo! Zico! I call dibs!" Your heart beated faster and faster as the steps grew louder and louder.

"But you went last time!" You could hear them fighting in the background.

Before you knew it, you had 7 boys surrounding you.

"No need to be afraid. I won't hurt you."

"Because P.O. is too scared!" The others and laughed.

"Do you ever think about how others will now look at Korea because of guys like you?" Everyone turned around to see a figure emerging from the shadows.

"They are probably all dead before they can tell anyone, anyways." Two of them hi-fived each other and laughed as if it were the most funniest comment ever.

After that, it was all a blur as you saw the figure knocking them out one by one.

"Are you okay?" The guy chacked you for any scratches.

"Sorry about them. They're just... desperate. Anyways, my name is Bang YongGuk." The guy held out a hand and you cautiously shook it.

"I'm Park NaEun. I'm so relieved you came or then who knows would have been happening." You shivered at the thought.

"Do you need a place to stay tonight? I can bring you to my house for a while?"

"That would be nice." You said polietly

~~~~~~~

"So this is my house" YongGuk said as both of you stepped into the house.

"Oh your house is pretty pristine..."  You saod as you looked around.

"Yah! Come out!" He yelled down the hall.

"Who are you talking to?" You asked curiously as you tried to see who was in the hallway.

First came out YoungJae.

He walked halfway down the hall and saw you. Then he turned around and went back into his room.

"Yah! Yoo YoungJae!" YongGuk yelled at YoungJae.

"Bit later I'm reading!" YoungJae said from his room

Next came JongUp.

He came up to you and said "Hi! I'm Moon JongUp... Nice to meet you!"

He seemed nicer to you than the first guy and shook hands with him.

Next came Kai. He rolled his eyes at you and then started to walk your way.

*Oh boy...* You thought as your heart beated faster and faster.

Then he glared into your eyes while wispering "You're pretty cute."

You heart beated even more faster almost about to fall out.

Then came a familiar looking face

 

"Hey! Aren't you that guy who gave me pop-ping-soo?" You asked

But all he did was walk right past you and sat down on the couch that was right behind you.

"Nevermind that was probably another person..." You said while you were struggling to see the person because he wore a black mask that covered half of his face

 

"Don't mind him he's usally like that." YongGuk said while patting your back.

 

Then came Himchan who just ran up to you and hugged you as tight as he can.

Bang was trying to break you to up but he couldn't, so you kicked in the shin, pushed him to the ground and twisted his arm.

"Oww oww oww ok ok! I won't do that anymore!" He said

You let go and waited for him to get up and greet you like how Jongup did, but all he did was stand up and sit next to Daehyun with a pouty face on.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to..." You told him

"...Then... give me a kiss and i'll forgive you." Himchan said

"Alright! That's enough Kim Himchan!" Bang said while cracking his knuckles.

 

Then came out Zelo.

He came out with his head facing the floor, almost looking like his was sleep walking.

*Woah pink hair...* You thought as you examined his hair.

"Hurry up Jelo!" Bang said while waving his hands up in the air.

*Jelo? What kind of name is Jelo?* You thought

"The names Zelo" Zelo said while lifting his head up.

"Ohh cool name... my name is Park NaEun." You told him as you guys shook hands.

 

"Ahh hold on... while your here you have to only do some things..." Bang said

"Ohh yeah of course!" You answered

"Yeah umm... ok so... you will have to do the dishes, laundry, taking out the garbage, va, setting up our beds everyday, doing our homework for us, waking us up everyday, polishing our shoes, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn... wait no, our maid does that my bad, work at my shop, and for the most important thing... COOK!" Bang said

"If you have maids why do I have to do this stuff?" You asked

"Because we want you to..." Himchan said "Especially... waking us up!"

"No! COOKING!" Zelo exclaimed

"No Helping us with our homework!" Youngjae screamed all the way from his room.

"No! Nothing!... I'll help you NaEun! JongUp said

"Thanks"

"No prob..." He said while patting your back

"Lets go to sleep!" Kai said while yawning

~~~~~~~

*Grr who should In wake up first?* You thought as you put on your new school uniform.

Then someone knocked on your door very gently.

You walked over to open it and then you saw Bang at the door.

"I thought I was supossed to wake you up?"' You whispered

"You don't have to wake up me and Himcahan up cause i'm a Gym teacher at your new school and Himchans' a dance teacher, so we have to wake up early... We got to go right now, so make sure to wake up everybody... or else you're in trouble!" He whispered back and closed the door gently.

 

First You went into JongUp's room and to your suprise he was already awake.

"Sorry... Just come out for breakfast when your done." You told him and left *That was easy!*

 

Then, you went into YoungJae's room.

"Didn't you finish your homework yesterday?" You asked YoungJae

"Yup! But this is just for fun. Oh and I don't eat breakfast so eat without me okay?" He said

"Okay then I guess i'll go wake up the others." You said as you closed the door and left.

 

You went into Daehyun's room and saw that his shirt was off, then he tossed one of his shirts on your face so that you couldn't see him.

After a few seconds he took it off your head. Thankfully he was wearing clothes now. He didn't even seem suprised or scared that you saw him with his shirt off.

"I'm sooo sorry!" You said while you got out of his room, but all he did was stood there.

 

After that you went into Zelo's room. Good thing his clothes were on.

"Junhong ah~... I missed you... I thought you got kidnapped or got killed." You said in a weak voice.

Then he ran up to you and hugged you as tight as he could.

"I missed you too, but I didn't want to do what our parents told us to do, so I ran a-a-away... I'm sorry." He told you as he let go of you.

"It's ok I didn't either..." You said while looking off to the side *I did want to... I did*

"Well come out for breakfast later ok?" You said while slowly getting out of the room but then Zelo said "NaEun ah~ wait." and then he pulled you away from the door and slamed it shut and kissed your cheek. "...I love you..."

Tears started to fall from your eyes and you didn't know what to do.

Then Zelo noticed that you were crying and so he wiped away your tears that were on your cheeks. "I missed you too..." and then he hugged you again.

You forced yourself not to cry and got out of his arms "I should start setting up the table..." You said as you forced yourself out of his room.

 

Then you bumped into somebody. *! I bumped into Kai... Why couldn't it be JongUp?*

"Hey... NaYoon person were you crying?!" He said while slightly laughing.

"The name is NaEun by the way and No... Why would I be crying?" You told him

"I don't know, isn't that the main hobby that girls do?" He smirked

"ShutUp! Let me go wake up that Daehyun kid, so can you please move?!" You asked

"Fine i'll do what you say... MAMA!" He said while laughing "...Halma Mama! (Grandma)"

~~~~~

A/N: Did you guys like it? I know it was short, but sadly the chapters are going to get shorter and shorter, but that means... More chapters!!! Anyways what do you guys think NaEun and Zelo are? Bother and Sister? Boyfriend and Girlfriend? Cousins? Friends? Classmates?