키스

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh gosh! >//< I'm really sorry for not updating! It's because I became sick so please forgive me! Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter because I'm enjoying it myself while I was writing it XD

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

     “You guys wanna go to ‘One Sip?’ ” asked Sungyeol, while he was busy looking at his phone's screen.

     “Isn't that Woohyun's coffee shop? And by the way, it's already four o'clock pm and you still want to have coffee?” Bae Ran raised a brow amusingly at Sungyeol.

     “Oh puh-lease, Bae Ran. That shop isn't all about coffee, alright? There are also sweets, teas, whatever.” He rolled his eyes at the girl and placed his phone inside his blazer then shrugged. “You guys wanna go? Or not?”

     “Sure! I haven’t seen this Woohyun-guy, actually. Who is he anyway?”

     “Sungyeollie’s cousin. Oh come on already! I cannot stand being here any longer!” You shivered and stomped your way to Sungyeol, pulling his collar.

Bae Ran, Hye and Kim looked at each other and giggled, then ran to catch up with you and Sungyeol. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo was still shock, to the fact that he saw his brother standing in front of him with a bored expression.

     “W-why are you h-here, h-hyung?”

     “You still don’t know, huh?” said Kyumin and checked his watch. “I live in Seoul now, Kyungsoo. I also study in SOPAH.”

     “WHAT?!” The others quickly reacted, freaking Kyumin out.

     “YAH! What the hell?! Do you have to scream like that?!” The guy tilted his head in confusion. “Who are you guys, anyway?”

Right. I forgot D.O. only told us about him. Kai cleared his throat and stepped forward, placing a hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

     “My name is Jongin, but you can call me Kai.” He smiled forcefully. “The others over there are Suho-hyung, Baekhyun-hyung and Lu Han-hyung. We are your brother’s friends.”

     “Ahh…I see.” Kyumin nodded with his mouth forming a little ‘o’. “Okay. Before you guys react, here me out first okay? I came here because I was looking for you.” He narrowed his eyes at D.O., “because mom and dad knew you were now living with the Im’s.”

     “How did they—“

     “Because of that stupid aunt that always visits our house when you were still there.”

     “—knew.”

You, Bae Ran, Kim, Hye, Sungyeol and the other eight people came barging inside the shop. You squealed when you saw a table of guys who were laughing to death.

     “Oh come on? Darn it! Why do we have to go here?! If I just knew that Sunggyu-oppa—“

     “Sunggyu-oppa?” Sungyeol raised a brow at Kim.

     “Yep. Kim Sunggyu. My cousin. I don’t even know he is here.” Kim scratched her head. “Anyway, I think I have to go before he sees—“

     “YAH! KIM HYE YEON!”

     “—me. Too late. He already saw me.” Kim sighed and stomped towards the table, not really minding about the others who were looking at her. “What the hell do you want?!”

     “Oh? Good heavens, Hye Yeon. I was just calling you.”

     “With a ‘YAH!’ atta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter