Have fun (Project)

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"Who are these people?" I asked Baekhyun as he held my hand tighter. I pursed my lips and looked at the guy he was glaring at, as he smirked and looked at me, "B-baekhyun? He... h-he's creeping me out."

"Let's go." He turned around and pulled me from there, until I heard the guy from before shout,

"We'll see each other at Intramurals, Baek."

"As if I care." I heard Baekhyun mumbled as he pulled me again so that I was on his speed. 

"Who are those?" I asked and looked at my reddish wrist, rubbed it and gave him a questioning look. He sighed and shook his head.

"Nothing. They're just people I don't know back in sophomore yea-"

"Why did the guy call you his friend?"

"He didn't." I glared at him as he sighed, "Okay. You have a point. But trust me. I don't know who they are." He raised his hands in surrender, while I just shook my head.

"Whatever." As we arrived the front of the theatre room, I quickly looked at Kai since he was the nearest from me, and since I was avoiding Chanyeol.

Yeojin was just behind him, maybe protecting her fiance from getting flirted around by girls. I can only say she's one of them but she does not want to consider herself to be one.

Me and oppa started walking to the bus station. Before I could even place a foot inside the station, he pulled me back.

"What?" I asked irritated and straigtened my hood.

"Let's buy something."

"I don't want to." I crossed my arms and jerked my head on the left side, closing my eyes like how a spoiled brat would do if she's strict, or something you call it like that.

"Fine then. You stay here while I go grab somethi-"

"Can't I just ride back home?" I whined and started rubbing the back of my knees.

"Hm. Sure." I straightened up and looked at my brother, delighted, "But you don't have money since you're depending on me today and there's no way I would be giving you right now." My smile quickly faded away.

"Tch. Fine. I'll wait." He smiled and entered the mini shop in front of me.

I sighed and sat down on the bench while l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter