Bracelets

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

Going inside the cafe, I nearly tripped luckily Chanyeol came to the rescue. I sighed and wiggled from his grasp, mumbling a 'thanks' with sarcasm and entered the doors with Kim beside me.

"You know what..." I stopped picking an order then turned my head to look at Sungyeol. "...it looks like one of you is doing it on purpose."

"Who?" I asked as he pointed behind me. I looked back and saw Exo-K at the other counter with Chanyeol ordering. I rolled my eyes sighing and looked back at Sungyeol again, who is still pointing at them with a look. "I didn't do it on purpose." I raised my hands in surrender. 

"I'll have a cake."

"Cinnamon for me."

"Just a drink."

The three ordered. The guy behind the cashier looked at me as I just smiled nonchalantly.

"Well?" he asked.

"I'll have that one." I pointed at a random food and picked a number going at our usual table- which is a booth.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"Are you doing that on purpose?" asked Baekhyun with a raised eyebrow. I stopped drinking and started playing with the cake I ordered.

"What do I have to do on purpose?" I asked, puzzled.

"You and my sister always meet in the hallways then bumps to each other. Come on Chanyeol-ah. Your head is held up high and you can see where you're going. Don't tell you can't see my sister!" exclaimed D.O. I raised my brow at him and shrugged.

"I'm not doing it on purpose." I said and drank the juice in one gulp. The truth is, I'm doing it on PURPOSE so I'll get her attention. What's new to me today is that she didn't tease or scream at me like the days ago.

"Are you sure?" asked Kai and took the cake and fork from my hands. I gritted my teeth and placed my finger on the cake, wiping the icing on his face.

"YES." I lied and rolled my eyes, standing up.

When I was nearly on Bae Ran's and her friends' table, I stopped in a halt when Yeojin hugged me from the back. Good thing no one was looking except for Bae Ran, who quickly looked away and ate a cinnamon. I hissed and roughly took Yeojin's arms off of my waist and faced her.

"Are you deaf? I hate clingy girls, okay?" I said digging a hell hole on her face then went to the counter. 

"What do you want sir?" asked a lady. 

"Strawberry Bubble Tea." I smiled slyly, taking my wallet outl and paid the lady and waited.

~*~

Once my order came, I took it with a grin plastered on my face and walked back to our usual table, placing my palm out at Kai. He stopped talking and looked at me, raising a brow.

"What?"

"I know you took my bracelet from my bag when I was not here. Give it back." I said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter