케이크 메이커

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bae Ran's P.O.V

"Bae Ran-ah..." 

Once I heard the voice, I sighed in relief and looked back. I smiled slyly at Hye as she sat down beside me. I followed her gaze and sighed, placing my chin on my knees while hugging them near my chest.

"Do you have a relationship with Chanyeo-"

"I don't want to talk about that now."

"Ohh... o-okay then." I closed my eyes, trying to feel the fresh air. But then the door opened again. Me and Hye turned around and  saw Yeojin with her friends behind her, glaring at me.

"Hide the bracelet. Quick." said Hye and nudged my shoulder. I nodded and took it off secretly, placing it on my secret pocket inside my blazer.

"Are you seducing Chanyeol?" asked Yeojin. I looked at her hands who were clenched with veins popping out. 

"Why will I seduce him?" I snorted. "Maybe YOU are. Come on. You have a relationship with Gino-oppa and your parents don't even know about it. Maybe you're the one seducing Chanyeo-"

SLAP!

My face turned itself on the right direction as I quickly looked at Yeojin again while touching my left cheek. I rolled my eyes and was about to slap her when the door opened.

My hand was still on the air when Exo-K, Kim and Sungyeol came in, panting. Chanyeol looked at me then I guess to my hand as I quickly placed it on my side.

"There's your Chanyeol now, Yeojin." I smiled and bumped her on the shoulder, rolling my eyes.

Chanyeol's P.O.V

I watched Bae Ran go while looking at her wrists. So she doesn't want wearing it? Sigh. I looked back at Yeojin and her friends as she touched her cheek while crying.

"Cha-chanyeol-ah..." she started crying loudly.

I rolled my eyes at her and went outside of the rooftop, going inside the building.

"CHANYEOL-AH!!!" I turned around and looked at Sungyeol followed by the others while panting in front of me. I waited until he calmed down. "Why... did you... exchanged... bracelets... with... Bae Ran... huh?" The others stopped running as I faced my wrist where Bae Ran's bracelet was placed.

"I don't know. I-" I closed my eyes and turned around, ready to leave.

"Y-yah! Chanyeol-ah, wh-where are you going?" asked Sungyeol.

"I'm going to find Bae Ran." I said and ran out from the building.

Author's P.O.V

Chanyeol went inside the greenhouse with a loud slam of the door just to find you. He went inside, as he didn't noticed you come out of there. You didn't saw his appearance also as you just played with his bracelet on your wrist.

"Aish. That culprit. Is he making my life worse?" you asked out of the blue.

"YAH!!!" you stopped and turned around. There you saw your friends { Sungyeol, Kim and Hye } running towardyou and stopped in a halt, causing them to bump in front of yu one by one.

"Be careful, you three." you said and picked their bags up from the ground, giving them one by one in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter