Soohyun

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hye's P.O.V (Kang Hye Yeon)

July 22, 2012
07:45am

I was dead tired from all the things we did today, but none of my friends that I'm here with doesn't want to sleep or simply, they just tell me "Go home", or "We're not tired." I sighed and looked at my phone, thinking if I should text back from D.O's text or what.

From: Kyungsoo <3
Subject: Time
Message: What time will my sister get home? Is she still with you guys?

That message of him was sent repeatedly for like 10 times. I forgot my phone was in silent mode so I changed the profile and looked at Bae Ran.

"Aren't you going home Bae Ran-ah? You didn't slept today. And yesterday you didn't have enough sleep." I told her. Even if she's stubborn to go home in this time. I saw her shook her head as I sighed and opened my phone again.

To: Kyungsoo <3
Subject:
Message: She still doesn't want to go home. Maybe later...I guess. We'll just bring her home.

"Are you okay, Bae Ran-ah?" asked Dongwoo-oppa and soothed her back. 

"Of course I am. What makes you think I'm not?" she chuckled. There something wrong with this girl. What happened to the gloomy Bae Ran that I first knew? It's not like I want her to be gloomy forever, but she's too hyper to be noticed today. "You guys can go home if you want to. I still want to walk."

To: Chanyeol
Subject:
Message: Still here in the park where you left her. -_____- The girl does not want to go home yet. And she's sooooo hyper.

What if Yeojin was just lying about Chanyeol's mother calling him? Everyone who knows Yeojin say she's a btch, even a few of my classmates and schoolmates in SOPAH. Hmph. Maybe she's just sick of being compared to Bae Ran.

//Flashback//

I was walking back to my homeroom after lunch, as I saw Yeojin walk pass by some nerds at the corner by bumoing them roughly on their shoulders, or simply pushing them away while saying dirty or vulgar words.

I just shrugged and took the chance to talk to those girls she talked to.

"Hey. Are you okay?" they nodded, actually they are just two and smiled at me. They soon left their lockers as I turned to a corber where Yeojin and some of her friends went. I'm not following them. My homeroom was in the way.

I first went inside the bathroom to do my business and locked the cubicle.

"Gosh. Those girls. Eew." I furrowed my eyebrows and listened to the conversation, which I knew Yeojin is in the bathroom also.

"Tch. It's your fault you held them." One said. That girl is right. It's even Yeojin's fault why she touched those girls if she doesn't even want to.

"Whatever." the water started coming out as I heard, and then the hand dryer. "And that Bae Ran... Why did I also touched her? She's out of my lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter