Visit

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Mom, are you alright?" Baeran asked and quickly stood up approaching their mom, as she went inside the room cupping . "Yah, mom. Gwenchana?"

"Yes, I'm okay and please, stop calling me yah." The girl smiled sheepishly then went back beside her dad's stretcher, pulling the nearby chair.

 

"YAH!" Chanyeol's cousin threw a pillow on him, which landed directly on his back. The latter looked back then rolled his eyes at the other.

"Gees, hyung. Just be lucky I'm here, not your mother."

"Tsk! Whatever. Just get my food already." He nonchalantly nodded then went to the corner of the room, placig the food on top of Myungsoo's lap. "Yah, what are you doing?"

"You told me to get your food. Ta-dah. Here it is." He smiled- a faked one- then slumped down the couch, flipping the channels.

"Chanyeol."

"Hmm?"

"You know I have cancer right?" He slammed the remote on the table, earning a pillow once more from Myungsoo. "YAH! Stop scaring me, idiot!"

"YOU, stop scaring me hyung!" Chanyeol frowned and faced his cousin, rubbing his temples. "Look, hyung. Please stop asking me that question, ara? It's obvious you already have cancer and it's already in Stage 3. And please, don't think you're already going to die."

Myungsoo sighed and nodded, burying his head on a pillow.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

"Nah. I think I lost my appetite." He mumbled silently. Chanyeol could only sigh as he stood up and picked the food, placing it inside the trashbin. His cousin's really emotional, you can say.

Tsk. Kim Myungsoo, that's who he is.

"You can go home now, Chan."

"But-"

"I already called my mom to come here." He exited the room without a word.

 

"Why is appa still not waking up?!" Baeran whined and started jumping up and down on her chair. Kyungsoo just smiled at her cuteness then ruffled her hair, trying to calm her down. But then his face turned serious when he saw their appa's fingers, slowly moving.

"Y-yah. Appa's fingers moved!" Baeran gasped and held them. "Appa! Can you hear me?! Yow dad!"

Kyungsoo stood up and pushed the red button beside their appa. The nurse should be here in any second. Just as he said it, the nurse came with a doctor.

"Is everything okay?"

"He's finge-"

"Appa's fingers we're moving!" Baeran cutted Kyungsoo off and stepped aside. He only gave a sign and slung an arm around his sister's shoulder, as they stared at the doctor carefully examining their dad's eyes.

"Mr. Im, can you hear me?"

"Hmm." He started to stir. Mrs. Im opened the door, slamming it, making the two flinch. She atomped towards her husband's stretcher and held his hands.

"Yeobo, wake up. It's me." She started crying. Baeran and Kyungsoo went closer to her and pulled her away first, before comforting her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter