Hate That I Love You

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Bae Ran's P.O.V

I sighed for the nth time and pulled my hair in frustration. Do all of this matter to me? That will be my most important question for myself to answer; but the sad thing is I can't answer it.

I tried to rip the invitation she gave me but guess who? It was like laminated with metal and steel. 

I looked down again and saw Chanyeol with his cousin, Hawon. Yep. I know her. 

"What about this stupi- I mean wonderful, gorgeous, g-great tree house we're going to build?" I smiled at oppa as I started wearing this construction vest. Come on! We're just here in the house and I have to wear this sht?

"Are you saying this tree house is stupid?" D.O raised a brow. I gulped and nervousely shaked my head. I raised my hands in surrender and smiled sheepishly before running to the ladder.

"Is this thing okay now?" That's it! Go change the subject and-

"No. Don't you dare go up there because I am planting what you said in my head." 

Oh I was wrong. I made a 'pfft' sound and pouted before jumping from the ladder and waved a hand at Dad.

"Heyya! Why are you so early today, pops?" I asked and hugged his hand like a cat.

"Eww! What are you doing?" Oppa pretended to vomit as I.M came in with my cute dog.

"Yeah? What are you gonna do about it if I'm sticking like a cat? Oh! Not to mention a cute one!"

"Oh my God. Give me a break!" He placed a hand on front of me and walked back inside the house.

"Tch. He's such a mood spoiler." I rolled my eyes, "Why aren't you speaking, pop?"

"I'm just tired. And... I was waiting for you guys so that we can build it fast?" 

"Is that an answer or a question at the same time?" I raised a brow and smiled at appa before going inside once more, "I'll just go get oppa for you, Dad!"

 

"You." I turned my head side to side and pointed at myself.

"Me?"

"Uhh no? Where's I.M? Let hhim buy paint for us will you?" I scoffed at oppa and kicked his leg, "OWW! Of course it's you!"

"You should've just called my name, babo!"

"Whatever. Here!" He placed the money in front of my face. Only a little step he will roll them and place them inside my nostrils, "Go buy brown, blue and red paint per liter, arasso? And a half liter green paint. Shooshoo!" He pushed me out.

I glared at him at the window and straightened my stained outfit. No need to change for now. At least if they'll see mem I will look like I'm working hard or something.

I felt satisfied to what I've said and skipped happily to the hardware store.

 

"Thank you! Come again!" I smiled at the cashier lady and skipped out of the hardware store before turning to a treet. Shortcut to home, here I go-

"HEY! Get back here, you robber!" I looked back, trying to find where the screaming's from until I saw someone running to where I was suppose to turn to, "HEY! Yah! Stupid guy! GET BACK HERE!!!"

The girl's scream was ear-piercing that I have to cup my ears. But enough of that, I quickly looked at the direction of the robber and ran with my plastic bags.

Until I saw him in front of me, I took the green one-half liter paint from the plastic and aimed it to his head before throwing it in a full force.

It made the guy go nuts and crazy as he turned around to look at me. I gulped and raised my plastic bags, showing him that there are three liters of paint that can get him down.

I saw him roll his eyes before going away again.

"HEY!!" I growled and ran for him, now I threw the things away from me before running with full speed.

 

"GET HIM!" The girl from before started shouting as I kicked the robber's precious diamonds. Withour waisting time, I kicked his side and pulled his collar upward, "YEAH! You can do it!"

"Are you going to steal again if I'm there?" I spat at him, "HUH?! Answer me, you freak!"

"No! I'm sorry! I-I'm really sorry! Please let me go!"

"Huh.." I smirked deadly and pushed his collar aside before getting the girl's bag from his hand, "Try then you're dead."

"S-sorry!" Then he ran away.

"Yaay! Thank you my savior!" The girl hugged me too tight that the plastics she was holding; which were mine; were dropped to the ground, making them roll to the road.

"W-wait! The paints!" I tried to struggle but she ducked her head on my shoulder.

My eyes started widening when I felt my upper chest starting to get wet. At first, I thought I already have milk on my s but then the girl was just crying. And then, when I tried to calm her down, a car a corner.

"NO!!!!" I held my hand out until the car stopped, centimeters away before the paints spill out.

I sighed in relief and slightly pushed the girl away from me before collapsing on the cold pavement with my hands on my chest.

"Hawon?!"

"Oppa?!" I closed my eyes and crawled towards the road to grab the paints, "Wait... Where my life saver?"

"Life saver?" Wait! That voice... that voice's familiar!

As I took hold of the plastics, I quickly stood up with my back facing them.

"Uhh... hello? Life saver? Yoohoo!"

"One...two...three..." I turned around, my eyes almost going out of their sockets as I stared wide-eyed to who the girl was with, "Ch-Ch..."

"H-hey.." He look sideways and then raised the green paint that I threw on someone's head a while ago, "Is this yours? I saw it at the other...stree-"

"Yes!" I quickly snatched the thing away from him and smiled sheepishly, "Heheh! Err... I... I have to go! Bye 'girl who I saved from the robber' and Ch-Chanyeol!" I quickly ran away.

While looking at the two from above, the door swiftly opened and Baekhyun was smiling, popping his head inside.

"Hey."

"Hi." I smiled and hid the invitation inside my blazer, "What are you doing here?"

"Nothing. I just saw you from belo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter