Having fun

The Ring Stuck On My Finger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ohmigosh! I'm back again and I can't believe it! This past few days, I always surf the internet but as I said, I will not update. But I already deleted the author's note so yeah, I CAN UPDATE NOW!!!! 

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'll be separating the YOU and Bae Ran in the story. Meaning, Bae Ran will be a different person while YOU, will be the reader. I hope that will be clear. And if you see a name, Ran, on every chapter, I just gave a short name for Bae Ran since the name is long enough. :))

And since I discussed about it, I'll place in the story starting in this chapter. Clear? Okay...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

     "Are you coming or not?" He asked with a little chuckle escaping from his mouth. Ran was still in her own thoughts, while touching the flower that was stucked in between the back of her ear and her locks. "Hey, Bae Ran-ah!"

     "Uhh? Huh? What?" She sighed in relief when she saw Chanyeol gesturing her from the front door to come with him. She shook her thoughts away and stood up from the rock, removing the flower. "What time is it?"

     "Don't worry, we still have an hour to have our break. Are you in a hurry?"

     "No." The girl shook her head while looking at the pavement. "I'm just...asking. Why? Is it bad to ask?" She asked with a challenging tone.

     "Nah, it's not. I was also asking. Is it bad to ask?" He snapped back. Ran shook her head with a smile plastered on her face and marched forward, keeping a distance away from her and Chanyeol. But the guy was oblivious enough, so he caught up with her pace and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Leaving me, I guess?"

     "What makes you say that?" She giggled and playfully took his hand off of her tiny shoulder, opening the door. D.O stopped talking and smiled at the sight he was now seeing, and started nudging Kai.

     "Aish. Will you shut up? I'm trying to eat here!"

     "First, look at where I'm pointing before you pig." He smacked the younger boy's head and pointed a finger at Ran and Chanyeol, who were on the counter laughing. While they were on their own, they didn't realize the others inside were whispering about them. Thank God those two made up!

     "Are you ordering or ordering?"

     "Geez. You've been influenced by Mr. Schwartz lately, huh?"

     "You can say that." She shrugged and leaned on the counter, smiling lovingly at the person behind it. "Hello, Mr. Kim."

     "Hi." The guy smiled and started tapping on the monitor. "Are you still going to order? Wow, such a pig!"

     "Tch! I am not!" The said pig playfully slapped the sunbae's arm. "You better watch your mouth, sunbae."

     "Sure. I'll just go get my mirror then so I can look at my mouth." 

     "Sunbae, it's just a matter of speech. You're exagerrating again."

     "I know, I know." He patted Ran's head and turned his attention at Chanyeol. "What do you want to order, Mr. Park Chanyeol?"

     "I'll have a chiffon a~nd, Coke."

     "Coming right up. Please get a number and we will proceed your order at the table. Thank you!"

Bae Ran herself took a number from the corner and smiled sheepishly at Chanyeol, dragging herself to their table. The ones on their were looking at the two amusingly with teasing faces which are absolutely obvious.

     "So, you two made up now?"

     "It's not obvious, is it?" She gave a sarcastic comment and slumped down beside Hye, followed by Chanyeol who sat across her. They were chatting about stuff, ChanRan stuff. They didn't even realize a girl standing in front of their table, waiting for their attention while staring at one of them.

     "Excuse me!" She shrieked, with her tiny voice that suits a little girl not in her age. Ran stopped, as well as Chanyeol, being the closest to her and gasped.

     "Oh! I'm sorry, I haven't seen you there!" The girl bowed her head and took her hand out at her.

     "Annyeonghaseyo! My name is !"

     "Annyeo- GUYS! QUIT THAT OUT!" The others stopped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter