First Day? Or Last Day?

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

In the end, you brought BAP members to collect their uniforms and a class schedules from the student office.

 

“What class are you assigned to?” You curiously looked over Daehyun’s shoulder and read the words on his paper. “Class….3-D.”

 

Your eyes widened. “Hey, I’m in Class 3-D too.”

Daehyun lifted his head and blinked. A smile slowly spread across his face. “Really?! Then I’m in the same class as Milo?”

 

 

*WTF…* You raised an eyebrow in disapproval. You did not like that ‘petname’ Daehyun gave you. “I’m not your pet rabbit…. Daehyun-ssi…”

 

 

Ignoring your displeasure, he flashed you an eye smile. “That’s great, Milo.” He patted your head again.

 

You rolled your eyes. *He doesn’t listen… does he?*

 

“Ah!” Just then, Jongup let out a sound. Everyone turned their gazes at him. Youngjae frowned. “What is it, Jongup?”

 

Not even waiting for Jongup’s reply, Zelo peeked at the paper on his hand. “Wow, Jongup is assigned to Class 3-D too!”

 

 

“Really? Aish…” Himchan sulked. “Why is everyone getting into the same class as Chaeri? I want to be in the same class too.”

 

 

“Better luck next time.” Youngjae smirked.

 

It turned out that only Jongup and Daehyun were in the same class as you. Youngae was in Class 3-C, Zelo in 2-A while Yongguk and Himchan were assigned to Class 4-C in their senior year.

 

 

***

 

Upon entering the usual rowdy class, you realized everyone went quiet the moment you stepped in. Your classmates started staring at you, unlike usual when they would ignore your existence and let you walk back to your place. Apparently, they have heard the rumour that you brought 6 ulzzangs to school with you today. Your hair stood up immediately. The atmosphere is just awkward and it had caught you off guard. *What is wrong with everyone today?*

 

Mrs Kim, your homeroom teacher, gave you an eye signal for you to return back to your seat. Heaving a sigh of relief, you scurried towards your seat at the back of the classroom.

 

“Chaeri.” Jongup and Daehyun quickly followed you from behind, like lost puppies following their mother.

 

“Wait.” Mrs Kim called out. “The 2 new students. Come to the front and do a short introduction before sitting down.”

 

Daehyun and Jongup blinked.

 

“Go. You guys will be fine.” You reassured with a whisper.

 

Unwillingly, both of them dragged their feet to the front. “Hi, my name is Daehyun. Jung Daehyun.”

 

“And my name is Jongup, Moon Jongup.” Jongup continued.

 

 

The girls in the class giggled, amused by how innocent and clueless both guys were.

 

“Which part of Korea are you guys from?” Choyoung, the ulzzang of the class, asked with her best smile on. She even threw Daehyun a wink.

 

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows. *Is there something wrong with her eyes…?*

 

“We are from TS.” Jongup automatically answered.

 

“TS?” Everyone went confused.

 

Daehyun gave Jongup a nudge. “We are not supposed to mention TS to anyway. Yongguk gave an order this morning…” He chided under his breath.

 

“Oh right…” He sniggered.

 

Daehyun quickly put on a smile. “Jongup and I are from the same hometown…. We are from Busan.” He corrected.

 

*These 2 guys are good looking… Since the guys in our school are no longer interesting, I want them…* Choyoung made a decision.

 

“Good.” Mrs Kim nodded. “Class, let’s welcome our 2 new students and please maintain a good relationship with each other.”

 

She then turned to Daehyun and Jongup. “Now, you two should find a seat.”

 

“Yes, teacher.” Daehyun and Jongup did a salute and quickly ran to the seats beside you. However as the one Daehyun picked already had someone sitting, Daehyun was not pleased.

 

He furrowed his eyebrows at that poor male classmate. “I want to sit on this seat.”

 

The student was bewildered. “W-What? But I’m al-“

 

Daehyun placed his hand on his shoulder and smiled dangerously. “Should we have a battle to see who deserved this seat?” He said as he tightened his grip.

 

“Argh…” The student yelped. “O-Ok… I-I’ll move….”

 

You stared at your classmate packed his stuff quickly moved away from the seat. You turned your gaze to Daehyun who then sat down without any expression on his face. *OMG… This Daehyun bunny isn’t like what he seem… He could be stronger than he looked.* You began to wonder what kind of fate awaits for you.

 

 

***

 

After a few hours of boring lessons, it was finally recess. Like prisoners who had just being released from their prisons, Jongup and Daehyun vanished from the classroom within seconds.

 

As ordered by the almighty captain, Bang Yongguk, you went down the stairs and entered the canteen. Almost immediately, you spotted a large group of girls surrounding a table.

 

“Chaeri!” Zelo was the first one to notice and waved at you. You pulled a careless smile. If you had a choice, you really wished you could walk away or something.

 

It was not a pleasing sight to see girls surrounding these aliens like they are some idols. Although they do looked like one. But you honestly would not mind trading your place with anyone of those fangirls.

 

“Chaeri!” Yongguk gave you an eye signal to come over. The girls’ chirping voices were giving him a bad headache. He was trying hard not to blow their heads out.

 

*If we were in our own country, I would definitely start a fight with them… But Chaeri said that fighting in this country will cause those ‘powerful people’ to notice us. She said they would throw us into cages and cut our body apart to see what are we made off…* Yongguk breathed in deeply, trying to control his emotions.

 

Himchan was the only one who handled the situation well. He was the most eloquent member in the group, only if he wants to. He kept a fake smile on his face. “Please excuse us, ladies. We have something to discuss among ourselves. Maybe next time?”

 

“Ohh….” The girls sighed in disappointment. “Then we shall leave first…” A girl unwilling muttered and the rest followed behind her. But as you walked past them, you could feel their killing glares on you.

 

You rolled your eyes. *Argh… Seriously? Why are you even glaring at me? Can’t you see I am the one who’s unwilling here?*

 

You sat down on the bench and propped your chin in the palm of your right hand. “So what now?”

 

“This school is BORING.” Zelo leaned flat on the table and started. “Can I quit? There is nothing fun in my class and all the girls kept staring at me…”

 

Yongguk raised an eyebrow. “BAP don’t quit on things, Zelo. Keep that on mind.”

 

“But Zelo is right this time…” Himchan continued. “Seriously, all we do is just listen to that old man talking on and on. This is not effective to our plan. What we are learning is just useless…”

 

The rest nodded in agreement.

 

You studied their unhappy expressions and felt happy. *Yes. Please quit school. And stop making my school life even worse.* You giggled.

 

Yongguk went quiet. He did not like school too, but it was not his style to quit on something that easily.

 

“How about we stay in this school for a week first?” Youngjae suggested. “If after a week, everyone still thinks that school is boring and ineffective in conquering this planet, we shall leave. Ok?”

 

“Great!” You clapped your hand and beamed. *FINALLY! THANK GAWD! I WILL BE FREE!!!!*

 

“And Chaeri shall leave with us too~” Zelo added.

 

Your face fell. “What?”

 

“Indeed.” Daehyun agreed. “We will need Chaeri to bring us around. She won’t be able to take us around if she goes to school everyday.”

 

“D-Daehyun!”

 

“Fine. This shall be it.” The captain ended.

 

*NUUUUUUUU!* Your shoulder dropped.

 

***

 

 

Next day, you spent the whole day trying to convince the alien bunnies that school could be fun too.

 

In the morning, you brought them around the school compound but they did not seem interested at all.

 

“Look at this! This is our school’s library!” You introduced with the most excited tone you could fake. “Our school has the biggest library among all the other schools in Seoul. Cool right?”

 

The guys looked at you without a slightest sight of amazement to your exaggerating introduction.

 

You gave up. “Ok… Let’s just move on…” You dragged your feet, feeling defeated.

 

*Is this really going to be my fate? My life being ruined because of these few aliens who appeared in my house miraculously?*

Suddenly, you sensed that the aliens were not following behind you. You turned around to see them staring dumbly at the male students playing at the basketball court.

 

You went back to them. “What are you guys staring at?”

 

“What is that, Chaeri?” Daehyun pointed the guy holding the basketball and aiming at the basket.

 

“It’s a game. Something human like to play. We just need to shoot the ball through that hoop there and we score.”

 

“Interesting.”

 

You whipped your head at Yongguk’s direction, surprised.

 

Jongup was excited already. “Wow, maybe we should try this out.”

 

“Let’s go then, hyungs!” Zelo could not wait already.

 

 

You gave them a dirty look. *So this is what it takes for them to like school.* You smiled a bit. *Sometimes, these guys are like kids…*

 

 

“You’re smiling, Chaeri.” Daehyun stated beside you. You jumped up a bit and looked at him, confused..

 

“W-What?”

 

He grinned. “It’s the first time I saw you smile like this after knowing you. You look good smiling.”

 

“Ah… thank you.” You blushed at his compliment. Your heart thumped hard as you went nervous. You had not expect this, but Daehyun’s compliment was the first time you received such a compliment from a male. 

 

“When you smile…” he continued, “it’s just looked exactly like the look Milo has after I fed him.”

 

You stunned. “Mwoh?”

 

“Aigoo~ Cute Chaeri!” Daehyun ruffled your hair again before joining the others in the basketball court.

 

You inhaled deeply, trying to cool yourself down. *I DON’T LOOK LIKE A FREAKING RABBIT. ARGH. I HATE THESE ALIENS!*