Aliens!

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

Sitting at the dining table in your living room, you were observing 6 strange guys who were also studying you in the same way.

 

All of them each had a different hair colour which was distracting and awkward. You came in to a conclusion after a while.*They must be some kind of gangsters.*

 

You cleared your throat to ease the uncomfortable atmosphere. “I don’t understand why are you guys here. But this is my home. You can’t just ‘invade’ or ‘conquer’ it.”

 

“Oh.” Yongguk’s lips tugged up to an amused smile. “So you prefer to have a fight with us to determine the ownership of your ‘home, Earthling’?”

 

“What?!” You stared at him in disbelief. “That is bullying!” *How can there be this kind of jerk?!*

 

“Well, in our home planet.” He smirked. “Some female warriors fight even better than males. But I think Earthlings…” His eyes scanned down your slim figure. “Are much weaker than we thought.” He mocked.

 

“Mwoh?” You clenched your fist. “You… Bastard.” You muttered a curse under your breath. *I can’t go and fight with them… I will definitely lose… I guess I will have to take things carefully… Who knows if they are really armed?*

 

“Earthling.” Himchan folded his arms. “We know you must be confused but we will have to stay here until we find a way to return to TS planet.”

 

“You guys are crazy.” You shook your head and stood up from the seat. “I’m sorry but I’m not in any mood for pranks. Go find yourselves another girl to prank at.”

 

Zelo let out a gasp. He looked horrified. “No way! She thinks we are ‘Earthlings’ too?”

 

Youngjae turned to you with a frown. “You think we’re are lying? What if we are able to prove that we are not one of your kind?”

 

You tilted your head and thought. *Most probably they are just trying to bluff me. They looked exactly like a human! Aren’t all aliens looked like ET or some weird creepy creatures?*

 

“Fine.” You nodded confidently. “If you can prove to me you guys are aliens, then I’ll let you stay in here until you go back to your ‘TS’ planet.”

 

“Deal.”

 

***

 

In the end, B.A.P led you towards the forest behind your mansion.  You were wondering along the way, what kind of tricks were they up to. But you had no idea at all. Everything happened so suddenly and these guys just popped out of nowhere. They kept using that term ‘Earthlings’ on you as if you were the alien to them.

 

“Here we are.” Yongguk stopped in front of a huge hole which was the size of a swimming pool.

 

You slowly stepped forward. Your eyes rounded at the hole. “Holy ! Since when did this hole come here?! Did you guys dig this hole?”

 

“Just wait and see.” Yongguk smirked. He put his palm up in the air, looking as if he was pressing something.

 

Suddenly, something amazing happened. Bright blue lines slowly spread out from Yongguk’s palm and formed a web of lines which looked like the shape of a rocket-liked structure. Within minutes, the spaceship appeared above the hole.

 

Your jaw dropped, dumbfounded. “W-What….? H-How….? This is impossible!”

 

Yongguk threw you a cocky look. “How is this, Earthling? Do you believe us now?”

 

You ignored him and stepped forward. With a shaking hand, you touched the cold metal of the spaceship’s exterior. “It’s… real…”

 

“Of course we’re real.” Youngjae let out a snort from behind. “Do you think we come out from some fantasy?”

 

“Is this magic?” You swallowed hard. Magic seemed to be the most reasonable explanation for this scenario. *Am I in some ‘Transformer’ movie?*

 

“Tsk.” Youngjae shook his head. “Earthlings are a lot dumber than I thought.”

 

Zelo came to you.  With a cute smile, he grabbed your wrist. “If you don’t believe it, come in with me.”

 

“W-Wait!” Before you could react, Zelo pulled you into the spaceship. You inhaled deeply. *This is impossible…. I must be dreaming….*

 

 

***

 

 

After a long tour in the spaceship, you finally came to accept the ridiculous reality that B.A.P are really aliens and they came from some unknown planet called TS planet.

 

*Why did I even agreed to let these aliens stay here?* You took a look at B.A.P who are now sitting in your living room as if they owned it.

 

A regretful sigh escaped from your lips. *Aish, what is with my fate?*

 

“Earthling.” Yongguk suddenly called out. “Come over here.”

 

*Argh…. This word ‘Earthling’ is seriously pissing me off.* You pulled a face but still went to him. “What do you want?”

 

“Since we will be staying in this place, we will need to know your name…”

 

“Oh really.” You shot him a sarcastic look. “I thought you will be calling me ‘Earthling’ or ‘Prisoner’ forever.”

 

“Oh, so you liked that name?” An evil smile went up his face.

 

“You-!” You clutched your fist and glared at him. *One day, I will kill this alien in his sleep. If that is possible…* You swore in your heart.

 

“Your name?” He repeated, slightly impatient this time.

 

“Park Chaeri.” You mumbled in reply.

 

“Chaeri...” Everyone unknowingly repeated after you.

 

Just then, Zelo stood up and faced you. “Hi Chaeri. I’m Zelo, the youngest Corporal in B.A.P squad.”

 

“Hi.” You smiled, beginning to like the cute maknae. *At least he’s better than the captain.*

 

“I’m Jongup, 2nd Class Sergeant.” Jongup did a salute.

 

You waved back awkwardly. “Hi, Jongup-ssi.” Your gaze then moved to the blonde one. *Mr Smartass.* You recalled his unfriendly attitude. *Just one level below Mr Oh-So-Cocky Captain.*

 

Youngjae nodded coldly. “Youngjae. Lead Strategist in B.A.P. 1st Class Sergeant.” He then pointed at the guy with greenish hair. “He’s Daehyun. Also a 1st Class Sergeant.”

 

Daehyun did a nod. Despite the cold response, his eyes seemed to be staring you a bit too much.

 

“Hello.” You forced a smile, wondering what he was looking at. *What is he staring at? Is there something on my face?* You touched your face.

 

Just then, Daehyun leaned closer towards you. You shifted backwards with your eyes wide opened.

 

“You remind me of… Milo.” He said with a straight face.

 

“Milo…? What is that?”

 

“It’s his pet in TS Planet.” The black haired one chuckled. He then walked to you with a friendly smile.

 

“P-Pet?” You turned to him, bewildered. *What. The. Hell. Which part of me look like some kind of alien's pet?*

 

“Yes. And I’m Himchan, Lieutenant.” Himchan did a bow.

 

He did a polite gesture to the purple haired leader. “This is our Captain Yongguk. He holds the highest rank among us.”

 

You looked up to meet the leader’s face and your smile turned into a scowl.

 

*Which explains his cocky attitude…And ungentlemanly behavior.* You continued in your mind. “Hmph.” You let out a snort and looked away, not wanting to see his face again.

 

Yongguk frowned. “You seem to have some issues about me.”

 

“As a matter of fact...” You crossed your arms and glared at him. “I do. So what are you going to do? Shoot me with your gun or something?” You babbled without thinking. Since the start of the day, you were unhappy with the leader's disrespect for you despite you were the rightful owner of the house. 

 

He raised an eyebrow in interest and smirked. “So you’re not scared that I’ll shoot you? Hah, you female Earthlings are interesting… Are every female on Earth as fearless as you are?”

 

*Is that a compliment or sarcasm...?* You eyed at him warily.

 

“Chaeri!” Zelo hopped towards you like an excited kid. His big twinkling eyes sparkled under the lights, reminding you a cute anime character. “Can you show us around this ‘Earth’?”

 

You took a step back in shock. “Eh? Why me? I’ve only agreed to let you aliens stay in my house. But I’m not going to be your tour guide or whatsoever. I have my own life, you know.”

 

“Correction.” Youngjae stood up. “You are our captive now. You have no choice but to obey to us.”

 

You eyed at the rest of B.A.P. All of them were staring at you, awaiting your response. But it was obvious that they would not accept a ‘no’ as an answer.

 

Your shoulder dropped in despair. “Fine… I’ll bring you guys around.”