Invasion

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

Minutes later, B.A.P arrived at your mansion all wet and dirty. They had broken your door opened and invaded your house.

 

“Wow, this shelter seemed nice.” Himchan looked around with a satisfied smile. “Ahhh, this bed seemed comfortable.” He jumped onto the coach and laid down like a king.

 

“Hmm, interesting.” Youngjae touched your LCD TV screen. “This should be able to be used to fix our spaceship.” He was about to pull your TV screen away from the wall by force when his hand accidentally touched the ‘on’ button.

 

The screen suddenly lit up with some melody and Youngjae jumped back in shock. He thought he activated a bomb. After a while, noticing that the TV did not explode, he warily took a step closer.

 

“Hmm, so Earthlings have this kind of technology too? Is this screen used to control something?” He tried to touch it like how the screen computers in TS planet worked. However, nothing happened. Unfortunately, your LCD screen had not ‘Touch screen’ function.

 

“Tsk.” Youngjae did a face. “I knew that Earthlings would not be as intelligent as TS citizens.”

 

 

“I’m hungry. Let’s find some food.” Zelo whined as he went around the house, opening different doors. “Argh, where is food?! Someone help me….”

 

Jongup stood up from the chair. “I’ll go with you.” In the end, Jongup followed the maknae in their adventure around the house for food.

 

Yongguk, on the other hand, was exploring the living room.

 

“This seemed to be a good place to be our headquarters when we are on this planet ‘Earth’. Let’s settle in here for the time being.” He announced as he set his weapons on the table.

 

“I agree to it totally.” Himchan grinned and laid his head on his arms. “This bed is so nice to rest on.”

 

 

“Food!” Just then, the members in the living room heard the maknae’s squeal from the one of the rooms. Everyone rushed into the kitchen to find the maknae and Jongup taking food out of a silver cupboard.

 

Daehyun’s eyes twinkled in interest when he noticed white smoke was escaping from cupboard. He placed a hand towards the ‘silver cupboard’ “Cold.”

 

“It’s just like our cold storage room for food back in TS planet.” Youngjae nodded. “But why is it so small? How long can these amount of food last? A day?”

 

 

“Well, let’s fill our stomach first.” Himchan grabbed a bag of frozen nuggets. He then frowned upon noticing how hard the food was. “How the hell are we going to eat this? It’s ice!”

 

“Do you know how to cook it?” He turned to the rest.

 

Yongguk let out a sigh. “Let’s just start a fire outside the headquarter and cook these.”

 

 

After a satisfying dinner, B.A.P continued their journey in the mansion. “Why is there so many empty rooms here? Is there an owner for this place?” Jongup asked.

 

No one knew the answer.

 

Finally, they came to the last door at highest floor in the mansion. Excited, Zelo was the first one to open the door and enter. He let out a gasp. “Ah! I found the owner!”

 

“What?” B.A.P members were surprised. They rushed into the room and found you sleeping soundly in your bed.

 

All of them slowly crept towards you. You looked just like how the females in their planet looked like. But they could feel that the differences too. You were, not their species.

 

Yongguk’s eyes travelled down your body. “Wow, is this a female Earthling?”

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Next morning, you faintly heard some mumbling noises in your sleep. Disturbed, you turned to the other side and covered your blanket over yourself to block out the sounds.

 

However, it seemed that the mumbling voices gradually got louder than before.

 

Since yesterday night, the members of B.A.P were crowding around your bedside, observing your every features, trying to figure our what kind of alien were you.

 

 

“Captain, what should we do with this Earthling?” Zelo whispered to Yongguk who was staring at you deep in thought.

 

“Is she some kind of hibernating species?” Daehyun frowned and took a finger to poke you. “Why is she sleeping for so long?”

 

You stirred a bit but continued sleeping away.

 

Everyone else stared at you, fascinated with your ability to sleep. “I-Is she dead?” Jongup gulped.

 

“Impossible.” Youngjae laughed. “She just moved her body.”

 

“But, her eyes were closed and she was not really responding to us.”

 

“…” Youngjae gave him an ‘are-you-serious’ look.

 

 

“Should we ‘shock’ her?” Yongguk suggested with an evil smirk as he brought out a gadget behind him.

 

“No, captain!” Himchan stopped him with a horrified expression. “That is only for criminals whom we caught!”

 

 

“Argh….” You let out a frustrated groan due to the commotion. “Stop talking! I need to sleep!”

 

 

You switched side again and forced yourself to filter out the noise. Just then, you realized the problem. *How come there are sounds in my house? Aren’t I the only one at home?!*

 

Your eyes flew open and 6 curious faces immediately went into sight. Your eyes rounded. “AHHHHHHHH!” You screamed.

 

 

“AHHHHH!” They (except Yongguk) shouted back in surprise.

 

“W-WHO ARE YOU GUYS?!” You exploded and quickly covered the blanket over yourself for protection. “WHY THE HELL ARE YOU IN MY HOUSE?!?!?!?!”

 

 

“Yah, Earthling.” Yongguk frowned at your loud voice. “You are now B.A.P’s captive. Don’t shout at us, if not I’ll shoot you dead.”

 

You gaped at him. “Mwoh? Earthling? Captive?” You let out a laugh and gave him a ridiculous look. “You think you’re acting a movie? Is this some candid camera? Why the hell are you in my house, thieves!”

 

“You….” Yongguk took out his lazer gun and pointed at you. “You’re too noisy, Earthling.”

 

You gulped at the gun-liked object pointing to you. *I-Is this real?!?!??!* You felt nervous. However, you still put on a brave front. It was something you learnt after surviving alone in Seoul for years.

 

 

“Captain!” Everyone gasped.

 

Jongup reacted fast and stood in front of Yongguk. “We can’t shoot her, Captain! We need someone to help us get back to TS planet!”

 

 

*T-TS planet?* You frowned. *What kind of planet is that? I don’t remember hearing this name in lesson before… Anniya.. They must be robbers…..*

 

“Fine.” Yongguk kept his gun back with a scowl. “This Earthling better be helpful. If not….” He threw you a warning glare.

 

You narrowed your eyes and glared back at him. “You just want money right?” You stated.

 

Yongguk furrowed his eyes. *What is this weird Earthling saying? What is money?*

 

You took your wallet beside you and shoved it to them. “This is all I have with me now, go take other stuff you liked downstairs and leave me alone!”

 

Daehyun took your wallet and opened it. He took out the 10000 won bill with a confused face. “Why did you give us these trash?”

 

“T-Trash?” You blinked. *Did he just say ‘Trash’?!?!*

 

“Quit with these nonsense, Earthling.” Yongguk said coldly. “We, B.A.P, have invaded and conquered your territory. You will have to obey us, as our prisoner.”

 

You looked into his eyes, baffled. “Are you freaking kidding me?”