The Black Hole

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

Among the vast star-specked space, a large troop of silver space ships was travelling slowly towards an unknown direction.

 

Silence filled the huge command deck, accompanied with occasional sounds of machine engines running. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows and observed his subordinates who were busy at their respective workstations.

 

Daehyun was checking the conditions of the weapons in the ship, while Jongup kept his hands on the helm.

 

Youngjae was staring at the radar with full concentration as his fingers quickly typed a combination of command codes on the touch screen.

 

“How long before Mato troops reaches NH planet?” The captain drummed his fingers on the handle of his command chair with an annoyed expression.

 

It had been weeks since departure from TS planet but due to the unpredictable condition in space, Mato had not been able locate the exact location of SM planet hidden among the stars.

 

“5 hours. Maximum 7 hours, Captain.” Youngjae answered flatly.

 

“So long?” Zelo protested with a pout. He rested his chin on his palm and stared out of the ship’s window. “It’s so boring in here…” The maknae complained.

 

 

“Zelo.” Yongguk shot a disapproval look at him. “You should get ready for battle mode too.”

 

“Yes, Captain.” The playful maknae pulled a face and unwillingly went to his station. His shoulders slumped forward in disappointment as he fell back into his seat.

 

Himchan smirked slightly when he noticed Zelo’s expression. “Zelo, this is the first time you’re participating in the war. Shouldn’t you be more excited?”

 

“I am, Lieutenant.” Zelo grumbled. “But I didn’t know we’ll take this long just to reach the battle area….” His voice trailed off as his cheeks grew pink from embarrassment. *Looks like I’m the only one who’s complaining.* Zelo turned to see the rest of his squad members focusing in their own responsibilities.

 

After hearing the maknae’s explanation, Himchan let out a chuckle. “You’re still a baby, Zelo. You have so much more to learn.”

 

“I’m not a baby, Lieutenant.” Zelo shot a glare at Himchan, disagreeing with his choice of words. “I’ll prove it to you later when we are in the battle later.”

 

“Sure sure sure.” Himchan shrugged, paying no attention to the maknae’s little challenge.

 

“B.A.P.” Yongguk stood up from his chair and faced s. “Remember, we are the leading attack squad representing TS. We must not fail the expectation from our home planet, understood? We will crush our rivals’ bones and conquer their planet for our King. Do you hear me?”

 

Everyone did a salute. “Yes, Captain!”

 

 

*BANG!*

 

 

All of a sudden, a loud explosion bang echoed in the command deck. The impact from the attack shook the ship violently, making it difficult for B.A.P to stand on their feet.

 

"What the hell was that?!" Yongguk bellowed.

 

“Attacker detected. Protective layer, activated.” A robotic voice responded.

 

"It's NH troops." Himchan frowned. "They're here to 'welcome' us."

 

Fortunately, the automated security system activated almost immediately after the attack, forming an invisible layer of protection over the spaceship. The damage would be able to be reduced to the lowest level.

 

“. Sneak attack? Those disgusting rats.” Yongguk spat in disgust as he rushed towards Youngjae’s workstation. “Where are the attackers?”

 

“They are hidden from our system. Our radar could not spot them.” Youngjae answered calmly. His eyes inspected the complicated figures appearing on the screen. “I will need to spend a bit more time to find their exact position.”

 

“Mwoh?” Yongguk clutched his fist, trying to stop himself from blowing up. “Prepare for attack mode!” He growled with his eyes glaring at the screen.

 

*I’ll kill those bastards today.* He swore. *For angering me.*

 

“Yes, Captain!”

 

The atmosphere in the command deck grew tense. From time to time, reports would be sent to the leading squad that the troops behind were also under attacks of the mysterious NH squads.

 

Minutes passed and the captain was getting more and more impatient. Reports from his subordinates and co-captains in other spaceships did not sound good at all. With their system unable to detect the invisible NH spaceships, there was no way TS squad could launch an attack back at them. 

 

“Found them.” Youngjae finally smiled in relief. “I’ve hacked into their system and already entered the statistics into the system. You should be able to spot them in the screen now.”

 

Yongguk cracked his knuckles and smirked with revenge burning in his eyes. "Good. Hold on to the helm, Jongup.” He stopped Jongup who was about to leave his place to his attack position. “I’ll personally shoot their heads off myself.”

 

 

Jongup’s eyes rounded in surprise. “Eh, but c-captain.”

 

Yongguk raised an eyebrow. “Wae, are you disobeying my orders?”

 

“No, captain.”

 

Himchan ruffled his hair in frustration as he took his seat and grabbed onto the firing console. “Aish… It’s fighting time again…”

 

Daehyun smiled inwardly to himself as he prepared himself for the battle. *I feel like having something carrots….* A random thought went up in his mind.

 

“Woo! Time to shoot some enemies.!” Zelo hopped to his seat with an excited face. The maknae had been waiting for this moment since a long time ago. *To be able to go on the battlefield with B.A.P squad. I just can't wait!*

 

 

And the war between both sides finally commences. Lazer guns and explosions went everywhere, brightening up the darkness around them like fireworks in the night sky.

“Take that, ers! Woohoo!” The maknae grinned widely when his shot hit the enemy’s ship, burning a hole at the side of its wing.

 

“I’m the best shooter in TS, hehe.” He started boasting after a successful shot, not noticing how his hyungs had already shot down a few.

 

Yongguk smirked. “Let’s blow their asses off.” He blasted another enemy’s ship with a cruel smile on his face. The feeling of conquering others excites him.

 

 

Under the lead of B.A.P, the army regained confidence again. Soon, TS troops were beginning to win over NH troops.

 

Just then, Youngjae let out a gasp, attracting the attention of the rest. “W-What is this black thing?”

 

“Is there anything wrong?” Himchan asked, feeling worried all of a sudden.

 

There was an unusual confusion in Youngjae’s tone which was rare because Youngjae was the smartest alien on TS planet. He knows everything.

“Our radar picked up signals that a black unknown substance is heading our way.” He replied. “But I am unable to find any information on this substance.”

 

 

“Should we go closer and find out, Captain?” Jongup turned to Yongguk.

 

“We might not know whether it’s another evil plot from NH….” Himchan voiced out his opinion.

 

Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows. He understood Himchan’s worries and was also thinking about it too. “But if we don’t go find out ourselves, no one would ever know what that thing is, isn’t it?”

 

Daehyun nodded in agreement. He was always supportive when it comes to new adventures.

 

“Then I guess we will be checking it out then.” Youngjae typed something on the transparent keyboard and the position of the black dot appeared on the screen.

 

 

Jongup quickly changed the course and directed the ship closer towards unknown black substance.

 

Suddenly, the speed of the spaceship increased, as they got closer to the hole. The vehicle started shaking as if no one was controlling it.

 

Yongguk felt something felt weird. “What’s wrong, Jongup?”

 

There was a strong suction force pulling the spaceship towards the hole. Jongup’s eyes rounded. “C-Captain! I’ve lost control of the ship!”

 

Yongguk rubbed his aching temple. The situation was caught him off guard. “. How about Youngjae? Have you found anything?”

 

“No… Captain.”

 

“What?” Everyone was shocked. If Youngjae had no solution to this, no one in this ship would be able to find a solution.

 

“So we’re just going to get into this thing?” Zelo gulped as the black hole expanded in front of them. His eyes widened in horror. “AHHHH!”

 

************************************************************************

 

As most of you would have read my 'Meeting the Devil King', you'll realised that the characters in the story seemed to be quite similar to the characters of B.A.P in that fanfic.

 

HAHAHA.

 

Well, actually, I was planning to make this story as a 'continuation' of that fanfic, but I got too excited to post it on AFF that I couldn't wait anymore. LOL.

 

So... I almost wrecked my brain, trying to think of description to write a slightly sci-fi feel.

 

HAHA, hope it's not that bad.

 

Do any of you watched Keroro before? The idea of this fanfic actually also incorporated a bit with that hilarious anime. ><