School?!

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

Back at home, you were lying on your bed, thinking about the crazy day you had today.

 

*I met aliens...* You recalled the morning when you almost had a heart attack seeing 6 hot guys at your bedside.

 

*And I brought them shopping...* You thought about the time when those idiot aliens changed right in front of your eyes. You covered your burning face. "OMG, WHAT ARE YOU THINKING, CHAERI?!"

 

"I guess you're thinking about us, right?" Suddenly a voice spoke.

You quickly sat up and gaped at Yongguk who appeared in your room without a sound.

 

“AH! You scared me!” You patted your chest and glared at him. “What are you doing in my room? Can’t you knock?”

 

“Knock?” Yongguk scoffed. “Why should I knock? This place belongs to us now. And you.” He pointed at you. “Are our prisoner. Slave to our command.”

 

You narrowed your eyes. “Slave? Excuse me?” You stood up and stared into his eyes bravely. “You are not in your TS planet now, CAPTAIN. This is Earth. We have human rights. Slavery has long been abolished from Korea.”

 

“In our planet, power rules it all.” He leaned against the wall and flashed a wicked smile, hinting at your ‘weakness’.

*This Bang Yong Guk…*

You pretend to ignore it and cleared your throat. “So what do you want from me now?”

 

Surprised that you took in his harsh comment, Yongguk was momentarily lost. “Oh… I just want to ask where are we going tomorrow?”

 

“Are we going somewhere fun?” Himchan popped his head into the room. He was eavesdropping all along. Daehyun appeared behind him with the equal excitement on his face.

 

You frowned, unhappy that these aliens were ‘stalking’ around. “Sorry, but I have school tomorrow. I can’t take you guys out. Maybe you can just go around yourselves.”

 

“School?” Himchan blinked. “What is that?”

Just then, someone knocked on Himchan’s head. Himchan let out a yelp and turned to glare at Youngjae. But Youngjae was not afraid of Himchan at all, despite the latter’s rank or age was higher than his. “It’s just like our training academy back in TS planet. It teaches people how to do things.” Youngjae answered.

 

“Ew… ‘School’ is boring…” Himchan pulled a face. “Don’t go ‘school’, Chaeri. Go and bring us around. I want to eat those hamburgers again.”

 

You rolled your eyes. “No. I’m not that kind of student that will skip school. If you want to play, go play yourselves.”

 

“Chaeri! You MUST bring us around!” Himchan insisted like a pampered child. He came to your bed and grabbed your hand. “Come on, don’t you wanna play with us?” He gave you the puppy eyes.

 

You gulped, feeling your heart thumping like crazy because of his good looking face and the skin contact. *This guy… He’s dangerous.* You shook his hand off and crossed your arms. “…No.”

 

Unlike Himchan, Yongguk seemed to be interested in this topic. “Oh.” Yongguk rubbed his chin in interest. “And what does this ‘school’ teaches?”

 

“Of course things that a human should learn.” You replied with a slightly rude tone. It was hard to be nice to Yongguk, especially when he was always rude to you.

 

Youngjae studied the look on Yongguk face and knew that the captain had something in his mind. “Captain. Are you thinking of… going to this ‘school’?”

 

Your jaw dropped. “What?!” Himchan and you yelped.

 

“If we want to conquer this Earth, we do need to know more about this planet… right?” He devilishly smirked. “Looks like this ‘school’ is the best way to start.”

 

You felt your head spinning. *AM I INDIRECTLY GIVING A WAY FOR THESE ALIENS TO INVADE EARTH?!?!?!*  

“NO WAY!” You snapped. “Moreover, you guys have no identification. No nothing. How could you even enter a school?”

 

However, Yongguk ignored you. “It’s been decided. Let’s enroll into Chaeri’s school tomorrow.”

Youngjae nodded. “Yes, captain.”

 

 

***

 

Next day, under the pressure of the evil captain, you unwillingly brought 6 of them to your school. As you made your way into the school, you realized that all the students were staring at your direction. Whispering voices echoed at the background, with occasional gasping sound. As if something unbelievable had just happened in front of their eyes.

 

You fixed your gaze on the ground, trying to avoid awkward eye contacts with those schoolmates whom had never even shown a slightest interest in you until now.

 

Of course you knew why they were behaving like that. In fact, you had expected the attention like this ever since you had the experience of bring these aliens out the day before.

 

*Oh please… Stop killing me with your eyes…* You felt maligned when you felt the burning gazes from the female students population. *I didn’t even want to have anything to do with these aliens…* Your shoulder slumped forward.

 

“Chaeri!” Zelo came towards you and swung his arm over your shoulder. “Why are you looking down?”

 

You let out a deep breath and forced a smile. “N-Nothing. Erm… There is the admin office. Just go in and do an interview for admitting into the school. I have lesson now, so I need to go.”

 

You were about to sneak away when you felt a force pulling you backwards. You twisted your head to see Yongguk holding your backpack with a hand, preventing you from leaving. His lips tugged up to an arrogant smirk, making you wish that you could tear his face apart.

 

“Remember, you’re our…” He leaned closer to you, using a voice just loud enough for you and him to hear and whispered. “Slave.”

 

“Y-You….”

 

Daehyun and Jongup eyed at each other, slightly confused with Yongguk and your interaction. *Since when did they got so close?*

 

Jongup came forward and smiled. “Let’s enter together, Chaeri.”

 

“Ok.” You softened at Jongup’s manners. You could not get angry at Jongup. *You can always count on Jongup being the ‘nice and kind’ one.*

 

“Oh right.” You suddenly stopped and turned around. “I have to warn you beforehand, most likely you guys won’t be able to enter this school. You guys have no identity, no nothing. It’ll be impossible for our principal to agree to it.” 

 

“Don’t worry.” Youngjae gave you an ambiguous yet confident grin. “Your principal will definitely accept us.”

 

You raised an eyebrow. *What does he have under his sleeves?*

 

***

 

Half an hour, you walked out of the principal office with a pale face. *H-How did they… do that?* You tossed a look at BAP behind you. Yongguk and Youngjae returned a smug face.

 

You rolled your eyes. “You guys are liars. I can’t believe our principals fell for that.” You folded your arms and grumbled. *Seriously, why would our principal be so stupid to think that all of their qualifications were even real. He didn't even hesitate it for a moment.*

 

“Well,” Youngjae came towards you. He lifted his chin up proudly. “It wasn’t that hard to become a ‘human’. Just a night of research is enough for me to understand how to act as one well.”

 

“Wait…” You interrupted. “Even if you can fake your result scripts… How come you can fake those identity cards? And how come the system doesn’t pick it up? Our system is linked to the Seoul government database”

 

“Chaeri.” Daehyun spoke for him this time. “Have you forgotten that Youngjae was sitting at the machine the whole night yesterday. The machine which you called ‘computer’?”

 

Your eyes widened. “You mean…. You hacked into the nation’s security web and include your identities in the database?!?!”

 

Suddenly, you worry for the fate of Seoul. *If Youngjae could hack into the highly protected national database within a few hours, then what if he create a war through internet?* A shiver ran down your spine.

 

“You’re not as stupid as I thought.” Youngjae chuckled, finally showing a true smile since the first time you saw him.

 

You were stunned momentarily. *He looked good, smiling…* Realising what you had just thought, you froze. *WTH, Chaeri?!?! What are you thinking?! IT IS YOUR EARTH AT STAKE!!!! GET A GRIP!*

 

“Why did you look so pale?” Himchan touched your face and looked at you sincerely.

 

You took a step back, startled. Somehow, you were beginning to feel a bit breathless with all the attention these aliens were giving you. “I-I’m fine… Let’s go collect your uniforms.” You bit your lips and hurried away, leaving the confused aliens behind.

 

“Is something wrong with her?” Daehyun scratched his head.

 

“Must be Himchan hyung. He scared her away.” Zelo giggled.

 

 “YAH! ZELO!”