Earth

Alien Bunnies' Invasion!

 

In your room in the quiet mansion, you were staring blankly out of the window. It was raining heavily outside your house. The wind howled as the raindrops battered your window in the dead of the night. Occasionally, you could even feel the windowpanes shook a bit due to the wind.

 

Feeling a bit scared and cold, you pulled your legs towards yourself and hugged them tightly.

 

It was not the first time you have been alone in a rainy night, since your parents were often away from home due to work reasons. However, you would still feel a bit afraid to be all by yourself during this time.

 

*How I wished appa and umma would not have to work… We were rich enough.* You thought with a bitter smile.

 

Just then, a bright streak of lightning flashed across the dark sky and there was sudden clap of thunder. It was so loud that it made you jump. “AH!” You shrieked.

 

“Aish! Stupid thunder!” You shouted back, trying to make yourself less afraid. “I shall sleep and ignore you!”

 

With a flip, you fell back onto your queen sized bed and threw the blanket over your head. Minutes later, you finally fell asleep under the blanket and went into dreamland.

 

 

***

 

 

At the same time, an unusual sharp beam of light shot down from the sky as a grey spaceship fell down from the source of the light. It crashed into the forest just a distance away from your mansion at the countryside.

 

-Inside the spaceship-

 

B.A.P members were lying on the ground, groaning in pain as the lights in the vehicle started to flicker before shutting off fully.

 

Yongguk was the first one to recovered from the fall and got up. His eyes scanned around in the dark. “Is everyone alright?”

 

“Urgh. I think so…” Himchan who was nearest to him responded. He then pushed himself up and slowly stepped towards the captain.

 

Yongguk nodded. “B.A.P members, gather around.”

 

Slowly, one by one, the members gathered around the captain in the dark. One of the special abilities of TS planet’s inhabitants, they can see well in the dark.

 

“Youngjae, what’s the situation now?” The captain frowned at Youngjae who had been checking the internal system of the spaceship.

 

“It’s bad.” Youngjae stood up with a serious expression. “The internal system is not getting any connection to TS planet and our main engine seemed to be faulty after the crash. We need to find parts to repair it.”

 

Everyone’s faces went pale.

 

“So we don’t even know where are we now?” Jongup gulped and stared at Youngjae, hoping to get some answers.

 

Youngjae shook his head. “No.”

 

Daehyun shrugged. “Since we’re stuck here, might as well go around and find a shelter first.”

 

“Daehyun’s right.” Yongguk agreed. “Let’s go outside.”

 

 

 

After the huge metal door fell opened, B.A.P stepped out of the spaceship carefully. Zelo, who was the first one to step onto the grass ground, froze when he saw the unfamiliar surrounding. He stared at all the tall trees around him with his mouth agape. Drops of rain water fell to his pale white cheeks. He touched the water droplets with a finger and tasted it. His eyes bulged out. “Water!”

 

The members behind him were equally amazed. “Why is water falling from the sky?” Himchan let out a gasp as he held out his hand to feel the rain. In TS planet, it was always bright. There was no rain and the only source of water came from the huge fountain built by their ancestors. It has a never-ending supply of water.

 

Youngjae frowned. “So is this where we are? Earth?” He mumbled.

 

The rest turned to him. “What? Earth?”

 

“Yes. Earth. A planet with 70% made up of water.” Youngjae recalled from his previous research in planetary. “If I’m not wrong, this should be a natural reaction in the atmosphere in this planet. It’s called, ‘rain’.”

 

“Well….” Himchan rubbed his cold wet arms. “It’s getting cold being in this ‘Rain’, can we find a shelter?”

 

“Ah.” The quiet Daehyun suddenly made a sound. Everyone’s attention went to him.

 

“I see light there.” He pointed to a mysterious building not far away from them.

 

“Shelter.” Yongguk smirked. “Let’s head there.”