-Valentine Part 2-

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

~Jinki's POV~

7 days had passed, left with 2 days to valentine. Still earning monew for that necklace. I should stop thinking of money and work hard. Wondering what's Seungyeon has been doing this pass few days. Maybe I should call her. "Dialing number. Annyeong haseyo Seungyeon! It's me Jinki. What are you doing?" I called and ask her. "I'm fine." Seungyeon reply with a weak voice. "Are you sure? You sound weak. Are you sick?" I asked with worried voice. "I'm having high fever. I didn't tell you because you're busy this pass few days so I didn't want to disturb you." she replied while coughing. "I will get home now." I said worrily. "No! You don't have to. You're busy, so continue waht you're doing. Don't worry about me." she said. "How can I continue what I'm doing when you're sick? I don't cre I will get home right away." I hang up the phone without saying good bye. I went to talk to my manager to get a day off. After asking, I thank the manager for letting me to take a day off. I quickly get change and went back home.

~Seungyeon's POV~

"Annyeong haseyo Seungyeon! It's me Jinki" I heard that warm voice after picking up the phone call. "What are you doing?" Jinki asked as I tell him I'm fine. But he can tell I'm sick by hearing my weak voice. "Are you sick?" Jinki asked with a worry voice. "I'm having high fever. I didn't tell you because you're busy this pass few days so I didn't want to disturb you." I told him but I couldn't control my cough.  "I will get home now." Jinki said as I stop him and told him not to worry about me. "How can I do what I'm doing when you're sick?!" he said while I felt a little happy after hearing that. I stop him again but he didn't listen and hang the phone after telling me he doesn't care what he's doing and will get home now. He reached home in 10 minutes time. He was kinda tired after running but he just come in my room nad look after me. "Why didn't you tell me you were sick? Why?!" Jinki said angrily to me as I cry and say sorry to him. He look at me and hugged me. "You should tell me that you're sick. No matter how busy I am, I will still come back and look after you until you get better." he said feeling guilty for not staying at home. I told him I'm fine. I just need to rest to get better. "Are you hungry?" Jinki ask with concern. "Not really. But I feel like eating porridge. Could you help me cook one?" I ask with a weak voice. He say yes without thinking. After he finish cooking the porridge, I ate it all up and take my medicine. I hold Jinki's hand and went to sleep after taking my medicine.

~Jinki's POV~

"Could you help me cook a bowl of porridge?" Seungyeon asked. I say yes without thinking. She finish eating the porridge and hold my hand after taking her medicine. She went to sleep after awhile. I went to find a towel and a basin. I pour ice water in the basin and out the towel in. After wetting the towel, I fold the towel and place it on Seungyeon's forehead. I did it a few times and was getting kinda tired so I let go of Seungyeon's hand. I went to get my bag and count the amount of money I got. To my special, I got more then enough to buy the necklace. "Maybe I should but it tomorrow and not let Seungyeon know." I thought to myself and sleep next to Seungyeon.

The next morning.

~Seungyeon's POV~

"Yawn." I feel much better now thanks to Jinki. I sat on my bed as I smile at Jinki. I got out of bed without making any noise so that Jinki wouldn't wake up. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast.

~Jinki's POV~

"Yawn." I wake up and notice Seungyeon's not on her bed. I panic as I run out of Seungyeon's room, when I got out of the room, I saw Seungyeon in the kitchen. I breathe in and out and walk to Seungyeon. "Are you feeling much better?" I asked to check if she's alright. "I'm better than ever." Seungyeon say trying to joke. I smile at her and told her that I need to go out for awhile. "Where are you going?" Seungyeon ask with a puppy face. "It's a secert. You will know it tomorrow." I say smiling at her.

~Seungyeon's POV~

Again not to tell me where he's going. No choice but to wait for one more day. "What is he going to tell me tomorrow?" I thought to myself and went to take a bath. I got out after 20 minutes. I change my clothes and wanted to take a stroll in the park as I have not been to the park for a long time. I went to the park and took a long stroll. Not knowing that I walk for 1 hour in the park. I felt kinda bored so I called Jinki to see if he's free. I called him and again he didn't picked up my call. So I thought of going to the mall to shop.

~Jinki's POV~

Finally, I bought the nacklace that I always want to buy for Seungyeon. I hope she will love it whem she see it. After buying the necklace, I saw Seungyeon walking around the mall. I quickly hide myself and not to let her see me. I quickly run to the exit and quickly went back home. After awhile, Seungyeon got back home and I question her where she went to. I stop asking her and was wondering would she like to have dinner outside. We went to eat and got home very late.

The next day.

I woke up in the afternoon and was kinda shock that I woke up very late. But to my surprise Seungyeon was still asleep. I went to take a shower and get change. I wake Seungyeon up and told her to take a shower and get change cause we're going on a date. After she heard the word "date", she quickly wash herself and change her clothes. I brought her to a restuarant and had our lunch since we woke up in the afternoon. After eating, I brought Seungyeon to the park. We walk in the park, hand in hand. I saw a bench and sat there with Seungyeon. I told Seungyeon to close her eyes as I got something to give her. I take out the necklace and hold it infront of her. I told her to open her eyes. She open her eyes and look surprise. "Oh my god! What a beautiful necklace. Thank you." Seungyeon say and kiss me on the cheek. I act cool infront of her but was happy in my heart. I shouted "HAPPY VALENTINE DAY!!!!~ I been busy this few days is because I'm earning money to buy this necklace for you. I'm sorry if I'm not around with you this few days but I hope you like the necklace I give you." I say to her with a smile on my face. "No wonder you say you will be late home. Thank you for doing all this for me. I really love it." Seungyeon replied. "This is the best valentine day i ever had. Thakns to you Jinki. I LOVE YOU!~" Seungyeon say as I felt it was the happest day of my life.