-Valentine Part 1-

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

~Jinki's POV~

"Yawn." I got out of bed and saw Seungyeon was still asleep. I look at the clock, 9 am. Still early so I went to the bathroom to get myself wash up. I got out after 20 minutes. Fully awake after washing myself, I should get breakfast ready. When I was walking to the kitchen, my phone rang. "Annyeong haseyo! Omma here~!" Oh! Omma I miss you so much! " I miss you too." We take for awhile as I didn't talk to omma for a long time. We hang up the phone after 10 minutes passed. After I hang up, I saw the date on my phone. "6 February." 9 more days to valentine. Maybe I should find a job and get a greatest valentine present for Seungyeon that she will love forever.

~Seungyeon's POV~

"Yawn. Oh it's already 10.30 am." I say to myself as I look at the clock. I got out of my room and saw Jinki making breakfast. I walk to him and give him a back hug. He turned around and give me a kiss on my forehead and hug me after that. "Good morning!" I said to him with a bright smile on my face. "I'm going to be coming back home late today." Jinki said with a warm smile. "Why will you be coming home late?" I ask with a question face. "You give me 9 days and I will tell you after that." he reply placing our breakfast on the table. I looked at him and smile, I will wait then.

~Jinki's POV~

"I will be leaving now." I shout to Seungyeon as she's in her room. She suddenly run out the room and asked "Where are you going? Can I go with you?" she ask with a puppy face. I wanted to say yes as she look so cute but I? remind myself not to as it's a surprise. I have no choice but to say no. I left the house looking at her with a sad face.

~Seungyeon's POV~

"I will be leaving now." Jinki shouted as I rushed out from my room. "Where are you going? Can I go with you?" I ask Jinki with a puppy face but I failed. I was very sad but was wondering what Jinki's up to. I stop thinking and went to do my homework. I listen to my Ipod while doing my homework.

One hour passed by.

"Yawn. Oh my. One hour had already passed?" I thought to myself as I went out of the room to see if Jinki got home. I got out of the room and notice he's not at home. I was kinda disappointed but at the same time I was kinda hungry. "Maybe I should go out and grab something to eat." I thought to myself and went to my room to change. I got out of the house after 10 minutes. I went to a restaurant to eat. While eating, I thought to myself. "Have Jinki eaten?" I was worry, so I called him. But he didn't pick up, I try again but no respond. I was kinda sad but no choice but to eat my lunch alone. After eating, I went around the mall and saw something cute and went to get a closer look. It was a couple keychain. I like the keychain so I brought it home. Still waiting for Jinki to return. I waited for 2 hours and Jinki still not back. I was kinda tired that I took a short nap.

~Jinki's POV~

I went to look for a part-time job and notice a "Wanted need a part-time worker". I went for interview and gotten the job. Since it's my first day of work, I already gotten my first pay.  I count the amount of money I got and saw a beautiful necklace. "I will buy this for Seungyeon." I thought to myself as I look at the price of the necklace. "Wow~! So expensive! I think I have to work harder to buy this." I said. It was already 7 pm in the evening. I took out my phone and saw two missed call from Seungyeon. I felt sorry for not telling Seungyeon but I will tell her in 9 days time.