-Getting Closer Part 2-

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

~Seungyeon's Pov~

I was tired and scared. I hold onto Jinki's hand tightly as I was afraid that I might get lost. Suddenly Jinkik started running towards a direction but to my surprise he found the an exit that we can leave the dark and scary place. I was so happy that I couldn't control myself as I hug Jinkik. But after I calm myself down I didn't even noticed that I was hugging Jinki. I started blushing as I back off from him. I apologize to him with my head looking at the ground but then I realized that we were left with 5 more minutes before the break ends. I quickly grab Jinki's hand and run back to class. As I continue running, I check the time on my watch to find that we were left with 2 more minutes. I tried my best to run back to class but as I reach the classroom, we were late for 2 minutes but we were very lucky that the subject teacher is not in the class yet. I took in a deep breath and went back to my sit. When I went back to my sit, Jinki whispered to me and asked "Could you let go of my hand?" After I finish listening to what he had said, my face was turning redder then before, I was actually shocked about it but I act as if nothing happened.

~Jinki's Pov~

"Could you let go of my hand?" I asked Seungyeon as she started blushing. It was redder then before, but look so cute when she's blushing. Soon our science teacher came in the class and told us to hand in part one of our science project. He continued to teach us about part two of the project and told us to do part two of our project as homework. I was very happy that I will get to stay back after school with Seungyeon. I thought to myself. Soon the school came to an end. I asked Seungyeon if she would like to get something to eat as we didn't eat anything during break time. "Sure. Let's go and eat. I'm very hungry." she replied. We quickly went to grab something to eat and went straight to Seungyeon's secret hiding place.

~Seungyeon's Pov~

"Shall we get something to eat as we didn't eat anything during break time. Jinki asked. I replied "Sure. Let's go and eat. I'm very hungry."While we were walking to the canteen, I looked at Jinki as
I couldn't stop thinking about him. After we grab something to eat, I wanted to asked more about his personal information but I just couldn't open my mouth. When we reach my secret hiding place, I feel liked holding his hands but I couldn't. I thought to myself, "maybe not today." When he was discussing about the project, I couldn't stop staring at him and couldn't control my body movement as I went forward to kiss his cheek. He was shocked as he turned his head facing me but I looked away as I started blushing and told him that we should continue with the project next week as I packed my bag getting ready to leave. I gave him a last replied and when off.

~Jinki's Pov~

I was shocked as Seungyeon kiss my cheek. I don't know what to say as I looked at her. "We should continue with the project next week" as she packed her bag getting ready to leave. She gave me a last replied and when off.I couldn't move at the moment but I quickly packed my bag and went to catch up with her.

~Seungyeon's Pov~

What did I just did? Oh my god. What am I going to do? I walked along the street as twobads guy cam towards me. I was very scared and hope that Jinki was with me. The bad guys drag me to a dark place and push me onto the ground. When they was about to touch me, a failimar voice was shouted to the bad guys. Just then when I looked at who was it, I was very happy that the person was Jinki. He run towards the bad guys and punch them. He run to me and wanted to get me out of here. While he was trying to save me, one of the bad guy walked towards him and wanted to punch him. I turned  him around and got punch but the bad guy. Jinki was shocked as he punch back to the bad guy. He quickly carried me and run to a crowded place. The bad guys lost the two of us. Jinki looked at me with a worried and sad face. I told him I was fine as I looked at how many injuries he got because of me. I told him to come to my house to treat his injuries as I was leaving alone. When I reached home, I quickly got him to sit on my sofa as I went to get my first AID kit. While I was applying the medicine an his face, I started crying as I felt sorry for him as he gotten many injuries because of me.

~Jinki's Pov~

I looked at Seungyeon as she apply the medicine on my face. Tears rolled down her face as she looked at my injuries. I hug her as I doesn't want jer to cry as I said "Don't worry. I'm fine." She stop cryin and hug me for a few minutes. I told her to get some rest as I have to go home.

~Seungyeon's Pov~

"Get some rest. I have to go home." he said. Don't go as I said it softly to him. He looked at me and said "It's okay. You go get some rest I got to go." "Don't go please, I want to be with you." I shouted. He stopped infront of the door as he turned around and said "Since I'm living alone, maybe I should stay." I ran to him and hug him. I was very happy.

~Jinki' Pov~

"Don't go please, I want to be with you." Seungyeon shouted to me. I was shocked as I turned ariund and said "Since I'm living alone, maybe I should stay." She ran to me and hug me. I was kinda happy that she wants me to be with her. "Are you hungry?" she asked me as she went to the kitchen. I replied yes as I'm kinda hungry. I was a little tired as I rest on the sofa.

~Seungyeon's Pov~

I shall cook porridge for him. After I have done cooking the porridge, I brought a bowl of it to him. As I was walking towards him, I saw him sleeping on the sofa. He must be very tired maybe I should not wake him up. I went to him as I placed the porridge on the table. He look so cute even when he is sleeping. "Yawn." I lean my head next to him and went to sleep.

The next day

~Jinki's Pov~

"Yawn." I wake up as I saw Seungyeon sleping next to me. Why is she sleeping here? I though as I saw the porridge on the table. I carried Seungyeon onto the sofa and went to reheat the bowl of porridge. I went to wake Seungyeon up as I don't want to get the porridge cold again. I looked at her as I thought about what had happened yestarday. Is her back okay? I wake her up and told her to eat breakfast.