-Getting Close Part 1-

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

~Seungyeon's Pov~

It's another day for school and I'm feeling very happy. Looking forward to see Jinki. I quickly went to a near by bus stop to get to school. Soon I reached school, I went to class and hoping Jinki is in school already. I opened the door and peeped into the class and notice that he is not in school yet.  I felt sad at first, but I just went to my sit and waut for him.

-

-

-

Soon lesson is going to start but why is he not here yet is he going to be late? Just then Jinki rush in the class and greeted the teacher. He quickly went to his sit. Why are you late? I asked with a sad face. "I woke up late today and almost forgotten to take our science project work." He said. WHAT!! YOU ALMOST FORGOT TO BRING IT! I said in avery shoocking look. "But I brought it didn't
I?" he said. You are very lucky that you brought it, or else you are so died.

~Jinki's Pov~

"Why are you late" Seungyeon asked with a sad face. Oh my god! She look so cute even when she did a sad face. I was glad that she was worry for me.

Soon lesson stats.

It was Maths lesson, I hate maths I thought to myself but looking at how cute Seungyeon is, I totally forgotten about maths! Just then the maths teacher called my name and asked me to solve the maths problem on the board. I went to the board without knowing how to solve the problem. The teacher asked me what was I doing when she was teaching. I answer that I was looking at Seungyeon. The whole class went silence even me myself was shocked that I say something embarrassing to the whole class. The whole class stared at Seungyeon as they whisper among themselves. I quickly went back to my sit and saw Seungyeon blushing. I explain to her and her face turned even redder. It was the worse lesson I had today.

~Seungyeon's Pov~

The teacher called Jinki's name and asked him to solve the problem on the board but he seems like does not know what to do. The teacher asked him what was he doing when she was teaching. And he replied he was looking at me. I was shocked. My face suddenly turned red and I couldn't stop blushing after he sai that. Oh my god how can he said something like this infront of the class how am I going to face the class? Just then Jinki rush back to his sit, I quickly hide my face from him but he saw me blushing. What am I going to do? He suddenly starts to explain to me but my face got even redder then before as he explained to me.

Soon break time came slower then yestarday

The girls in my class came rushing to me and asked me about our relationship. I said  we are not together but no one believed me so I started to run around the school as they chased after me. Without knowing someone was infront of me -"BANG"- as I fell onto someone and to my surpraise it was Jinki. I was shocked but I have no time to explain so I gradded his hand and ran away. I went to jide with hom at a very dark and sracy place. A few minutes passed, the girls are gone as I sat down and rest. I was very exhausted after running around the school. YAH! Why did you say something embarrassing to the class? "I didn't even know that I said that. I'm very sorry. Very very sorry." he said looking sad. How am I going to face the class now. He continued to apologize to me. But I told him it was okay. I wanted to leave this dark and scary place but I realize that I was lost, I was very scared so I hide behind Jinki.

~Jinki's Pov~

I continued to apologize to Seungyeon. She gave me a replied and I stop saying sorry to her. I was thinking was it time to go back to class? But we were lost as it was very dark. Seungyeon was very scared that she hide behind me. Since she is very scared I should be a brave man and get her out of here. I holded her hand and search for an exit. While I was searching for the exit, a sound was heard around us. Seungyeon was so scared that she hug me without knowing. I told her not to be scared so I continue looking for the exit. A few minutes pass, I was very tired but Seungyeon is still scared of this dark place. I can't stop now I must be a man, a man saving the girl I love. I continue walking and looking for the exit. The time for break is about to end, I quickly went to look for the exit. I looked at Seungyeon, she still looks scared. Just then, I saw a bright light infront of us and I quickly ran towards it. Seungyeon was so happy that she got out of the scary place. She was so happy that she suddenly hug me.