-Being Together-

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

~Jinki's Pov~

"Seungyeon, time to wake up for breakfast." I said as I shake her shoulder lighty. "Yawn. What is the time now?" she asked. It’s already 10 in the morning. I said . “Wow, really? I don’t remember sleeping late last night.” Oh. Really? But Seungyeon, why did you sleep next to me?  You have your own bed right? “Ya. But I was kinda tired so Ilean my head next ro you..” she replied. “Is your back okay?” I asked. “It’s fine. You don’t have to worried about it.” She said.

~Seungyeon’s Pov~

“Why did you sleep next to me?” Jinki asked. I was kinda sad that he asked me this kind of question but I replied “ I was kinda tired so I lean my head next to you .” But when he asked about  my back, I was very happy and told him I’m fine but my back really hurts. “Jinki, how about we go to the groceries together? Are you okay with it?” I asked as I felt a little nervous when I asked him. “Sure. Why not?” he replied. “Okay. I go get change.” I said as I felt very happy.

~Jinki”s Pov~

“How about we go to the groceries together?” Seungyeon asked. I find it weird that she asked me that but I’m fine with it. As long as I’m withher. Am I really going to stay with her forever? Then what about my clothes  and my school books? I rushed in her room but forgetting that she’s changing. I opened the and noticed her back is swollen. “I thought she said it was fine?” I said to myself as I quietly close the door. I waited for her in the living room and wanted to bring her to the clinic. When she come out of her room, I grab her hand and quickly leave the house.

~Seungyeon’s Pov~

When I come put of my room, Jinki grab my hand and leave the house like he is in a hurry for work. Why are you walking so fast? I asked Jinki. He don’t reply as he continue walking fast. After walking for a few minutes, he went in a clinic and told me to sit at the chair and wait for him. He went to get a que number and waited to be called.

A few minutes passed and soon it was our turn.

He hold my hand and brought me in the room. Jinki explain to the doctor what is qrong but the doctor told me to lie down on the mattress. The doctor called me to turn around. The doctor check my back and apply medicine on my back. I was surprise that the doctor apply medicine on my back but I was very happy that Jinki was a kind, cute and helpful guy that I have ever seen. After we left the clinic, I brought him to an ice-cream stall and brought one ice-cream. “Why did you only buy one what about me?” Jinki asked. “Ahh. I told him to open his mouth and put in a spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth.

~Jinki’s Pov~

“Ahh.” Seungyeon said as I open my mouth. She feed me a spoonful of ice-cream. I was surprise but I was very happy that she did that to me. I took the spoon from herand feed her a spoonful of ice-cream too. Her face started to blush as she’s very happy. I hold her hand and off we go to the groceries shop. When we arrived at the groceries shop, we brought lots of fruits, vegetables, meats, fish and some ice-cream. After we brought everything, I saw a shop that we can take photos together. I drag Seungyeon in and went to take a photo together. I was very happy that I get to take photos with her. We went walking around the park after taking the photos.

Soon it was evening time.

We went home to cook dinner to eat. “I jave fun with you today.” Seungyeon said as she enjoy eating her dinner. I have fun with you too but is your back getting better? I asked her with a worried face. “It’s getting better. Thanks to you that my back doesn’t hurt anymore.” She replied with a cheerful face. But I thought she said it doesn’t hurt? Maybe she doesn’t want me to worried but it hurt my heart when she’s actually hurt.