-I Was Jealousy-

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

~Seungyeon's POV~

It's early in the mornig, getting up for school. I wanted to make breakfast for me and Jinki, but I realized that he is still sleeping. I shall wake him up. When I went in his room, I realized that he's not in the room. I was very sad and tears was about to roll down my cheeks. I went to the toilet to wash my face as I don't want to go to school with a sad face. When I was about to enter the toilet, the door open as Jinki walked out. I was shocked as I wanted to hide my face but I was too slow. "Why are you crying?" Jinki asked with a worried face. I didn't want to tell him but I don't want him to worry for me. I told him the reason why I cry as he laughed at me. "Why do you think I will leave this place as I'm living with the girl I love?" he said. I felt happy to hear that. We went to eat breakfast and went to school together.

Soon we reached school.

~Jinki's POV~

What's wrong with Seungyeon today? I thought to myself as a bunch of girls run towards me and crowd around me. Seungyeon was pushed to the ground as the girls crowd around me. I wanted to help her up but I couldn't get out of here. Seungyeon stood up and quickly went back to class with a sad face. After I got out of the crowd, I quickly went to class and look for Seungyeon. When I step in the class , I noticed Seungyeon wasn't in class. I was wondering where did she go to? After a few minutes had pass, Seungyeon came in the class with a sad face but trying to have a happy face. Soon the lesson is about to start as Miss Tan told the class that a new student is transfer to our class. I was curious at first but I went to apologize to Seungyeon and asked her is she hurt. "I'm fine." Seungyeon said but her voice sound a little sad. I got more worried about Seungyeon as she don't look okay today.

~Seungyeon's POV~

Why am I feeling sad about? I thought to myself as the new student came in the class. It was a female student. She than introduce herself. "Hello. My name is Jessica. Hope I can get along with the class well." Miss Tan asked Jessica to sit at the table near Jinki. I was kinda sad that she sitting near Jinki but no matter what Jinki will always be with me.

~Jinki's POV~

"Hi. My name is Jinki. Nice to meet you." I said to Jessica as I wanted to give her a hand shake. "This is Seungyeon." I introduce her to Jessica. Seungyeon fake a smile to Jessica as she looked a little angry.

Soon it was breaktime.

Hey Jessica, do you need help to get to the canteen? You looked lost. I asked Jessica. "Sure." she said. I brought Jessica to the canteen without waiting for Seungyeon.

Soon breaktime came to an end.

~Seungyeon's POV~

Why is Jinki flirting with that Jessica girl. He even went to the canteen with her. Why is he like that? I'm so angry. Just then, Jinki and Jessica came in the class with a cheerful face. Jinki came back to his sit and continued talking to Jessica like she's his girlfriend. I don't want to think about it anymore, I should not care about it. I will wait till school is over and ask him.

Soon the day came to an end.

Hey Jinki, can I talk to you for awhile? I asked Jinki to a corner to talk to him. "Why are you flirting with that Jessica?" I asked in an angry voice. "No! I'm just trying to help her to get used to our school." he said as if it's a small thing. I was very angry as I went home feeling angry. When I reach home, I put down my bag on the floor and started crying as I was sad that JInki was actually acting like a boyfriend to Jessica. Just then, Jinki rushed in and saw me crying. He quickly hugged me and apologize to me. I pushed him away as I was very angry at him. "Why did you talk to Jessica like you're her boyfriend? Why did you left me alone during breaktime? And do you even know why I was very angry." I said it angrily to him. My tears started to rolled down my cheecks as I couldn't control my feelings. I quickly went into my room.

~Jink's POV~

"Why did you talk to Jessica like you're her boyfriend? Why did you left me alone during breaktime? And do you even know why I was very angry." Seungyeon said  to me with her angry voice. I realized that Seungyeon was actually jealousy of me being with Jessica. I went to Seungyeon's room and hugged her from the back. I'm sorry Seungyeon. I didn't not spent the day with you is because I thought you are having some problems as you look sad today. So I don't want to make you even sad so I didn't follow you. I explain to her as she turn around and looked at me. But Seungyeon, do you know that you are actually jealousy and not angry at me for being woith Jessica? I asked her as she looked a little shocked for knowing that she was actually jealousy.

~Seungyeon's POV~

"But Seungyeon, do you know that you are actually jealousy and not angry at me for being woith Jessica?" Jinki said as I felt a little shocked after hearing that. I was jealousy and not angry? I thought to myself without know that I was actually jealousy and not angry. After thinking about it I apologize to Jinki as I hugged him for misunderstanding him.