A New Start Of My Life

I Started Loving You Without Knowing It

*Italic means thoughts

 

~Seungyeon's Pov~

It was just another day of school. I was currently waiting for the bus to arrive. "Sigh.. I just hope school won't be boring today.

[Class]

Our new form teacher came into the class. It was a female teacher. She than introduced herself and told us that there's a new transfer student. I wasn't really listening to what my teacher is saying. The new transfer student came in. "Please introduce yourself." Ms Lee, my teacher said. "Hi everyone my name is Lee Jinki, but you can call me Onew." I wasn't really paying close attention at first, but the new transfer student's voice sounded warm. So I looked up and saw his face. "How can he look so cute and handsome at the same time?" It's weird that I felt a tingling feeling in my heart. "What is this feeling? Don't tell me it's love at first sight?" I just met him and I already starting to like him. After he introduce himself, Ms Lee called out my name and asked him to sit next to me. I was shocked at first but after recovering from being shock, I try to act calm. He walk towards our seats and sat down. "Should I introduce myself? Or should I just wait till he say something." I was having conflicts in my head, but then I decided to start the conversation first. "Hi, my name is Seungyeon, Han Seungyeon. Nice to meet you." "Hi, so as you have heard what I say earlier, my name is Jinki but you can call me Onew. Oh! And also nice to meet you." he said and smile. "That smile. Its so charming!" I just can't take my eyes off his face. I was starting to stare at him like some weird stalker when the bell rang, indicating that the first period is about to start. The first period was science. Ms Lee told the class to find a partner for the lesson since we're gonna work on a project. "Should I ask him? He might not know anyone from this class. Or maybe not. Argh!! Whatever!"

~Onew's Pov~

"Should I ask her? It's normal for me to ask her right? I mean I'm new here and I barely know anyone from this class, so why not?" "Erm.. Hey Seungyeon, how about me and you be partners? I mean since I'm new here, and I barely know anyone from this class.. so erm.. can we become partners?" "Please say yes. Please say yes." "Erm.. Sure. Why not?" she replied. I was kinda happy that she's willing to be my partner. "But why am I even happy about it?" I thought to myself. Shaking the thoughts away, Ms Lee continue with the lesson after the class had chose they're own partners.

~Seungyeon's Pov~


"Erm.. Hey Seungyeon, how about me and you be partners? I mean since I'm new here, and I barely know anyone from this class.. so erm.. can we become partners?" he asked. "Omo! Did he justed ask me to be his partner?"Erm.. Sure. Why not?" I said. "I can't believe we're partners!" I was cheering in my mind about how happy I am that he wants to be my partner. "I think I really am starting to fall for him."

 

[Lesson continue]

 

Ms Lee was teaching the class about vehicles and the function of the motor. "Okay class. Since I told you guys to get a partner, I want you to work together on a project about motor vehicles." Ms Lee said. "Another projetc to do. Sigh.." I turned to face Onew. "So about the project, I want to get it done fast so how about we start doing the research after school?" I asked. "Erm.. Sure." he replied. "I hope I not being pushy or bossy, I just like to get my project done as fast as possible." "Oh no worries, the faster we start on the project, the faster we can get it done." he said. "He's so thoughtful. Wait what? How will I know if he's thoughtful or just.. Argh nevermind, why am I even thinking about this?" "Erm.. so after school at the library?" I asked."Okay." he replied.

 

[And soon break time came.]

~Seungyeon's Pov~

"Hey Onew! Erm.. Do you know how to get to the
cafeteria
? I mean if you need help I can bring you there." I said. "Oh thanks for asking. If you didn't ask, I think I'm gonna get lost somewhere in this school. Haha!" he said. "His laughter.. It sounds like soft music to my ears. Wait.. What am I thinking again?! My heart please stop making me think weird thoughts." "Maybe.. erm.. If you want, I could tour you around the school." I said. "That's great a idea! I mean it's better that you tour me around the school, and it also save me time from asking around." he replied with that sweet smile of his. "He looked so cute when he smile! Oh no.. I'm day dreaming about his smile again. T_T"

~Onew's Pov~

"Maybe I should act like I don't even know a thing about the school so that I can get to know her more. Hehe~" I sound like so weird byuntae. T_T
"That's great a idea! I mean it's better that you tour me around the school, and it also save me time from asking around." I told her acting as if I'm lost. She first brought me to the cafeteria. "I think I can become an actor. Kekeke~" We ate our meal like how the rest of the students are, and then we decided to walk around the school since we still have some time left before the next class.

[Break time's over]

"Thanks for touring me around the school." I said. "Oh no need to thank me. I'm just helping like what the other students will do." she replied cheerfully. 

[End of school]

 

~Seungyeon's Pov~

"The time seems to pass by very fast today. Or maybe it's just me? Argh who cares. I get to spend some time with Onew~ Wait. I'm being creepy again. T_T" "Hey Onew, let's go." I said. "Where are we going?" he replied. "What?! Is he being serious?!" "Don't tell me that you have already forgotton about our class science project?!" I asked a bit shocked that he forget about it even though it's only been a few hours since we were told about the project. "Oh. Erm.. Sorry about that. It's just that I had a great time in school today thanks to you. And it just so happen that it slipped out my mind." he said. "You had a great time today? Thanks to me?" I said pointing a finger to myself. "Yeah I had fun today." he replied smiling. "Erm..Hehe.. Erm.. Your welcome? Haha.. Erm.. Lets get going." I said blushing.

~Onew's Pov~

"Omo! She's so cute when she's blushing!" She was busy looking else where but my face so that I won't see her blushing face. "I should'nt waste my time thinking about how cute she looked just now." "So.. Erm.. Lets' go?" I asked. "Yeah.. Erm.. Let's go." she said not knowing that she grab my hand. "Haha she holding my hand!!" I was literally jumping in my head. "So is this like a start between us? Kekeke Oh I thinking like a byuntae again. T_T"

~Seungyeon's Pov~

"
Yeah.. Erm.. Let's go." I say in a hurry not knowing that I grab his hand while walking to the library. After arriving at the library, we begin looking for seats so that we can start on our science project.

[A few hours later]

After doing all the researching and finding all the information, we're almost done with one third of the project. "Hey let's just continue this tomorrow or maybe some other day. Is that okay?" I asked. "Yeah sure. I mean we're like half way done with the project, so we can just continue tomorrow." he replied. "Okay then. So I'll see you tomorrow?" I asked with a cheerful and tired face. "Yeah sure so see you tomorrow. Bye~" he wave to me. I was about to turn and walk away when he suddenly turn around and say "I had a great time today with you!" He shouted and wave me good bye again. I just smile and wave back to him. "Yeah I have a great time with you too." I smile to myself and went to the bus stop to wait for my bus. "I can't wait to see her/him tomorrow." the both of them thought.