The Children Part 3

My Alien got Me Pregna-Wait.....What?!

*Knock Knock*

 

The sound had come from their bedroom door, and Donghae who had been sitting up for about twenty minutes reading a book, while he let Eunhyuk sleep, called softly for the person who had knocked to come in.

 

“Hyung,” said Henry as he walked in and started towards the couple on the bed. “I just came over, because I thought that Eunhyuk might want to meet my little one. But I seem to have disturbed you-“

 

“Nonsense! I have been up for a good twenty minutes waiting for Eunhyuk to wake up. You go ahead and head downstairs and have some breakfast, and I’ll wake up Mr. Sleepyhead, and then we’ll be down.” Donghae said and smiled at Henry who smiled and gently closed the door on his way out.

 

Kissing Eunhyuk on his forehead, Donghae started rocking him back and forth, and telling him it was time to get up. Eunhyuk who was dreaming about being on a boat, and now thought the sea was thrashing the boat back and forth, started to get sick and ended up throwing up on Donghae and the bed.

 

‘Well I guess I’ll have to be a bit more careful now on how I wake him up if his morning sickness has started.’ Gently pulling himself out of bed, Donghae moved to Eunhyuk’s side and then tried again to wake him up by this time slapping his leg.

 

“Ow…what-t you do that for?” mumbled Eunhyuk as he turned to look up at Donghae standing above him in all his glory.

 

“I’m sorry my love, but I tried to shake you to wake you up and you ended up throwing up on me and the bed. So I though a slight slap might make you wake up, without throwing up.”

 

Eunhyuk took in the words in a slight sleepy haze and turned over to look that he did indeed throw up on the bed. Looking back over at Donghae, he noticed his arm had taken some of it too, and he began to cry.

 

“Oh, my sweet fish, don’t worry. You’re getting to the point where you would have morning sickness, and it was my fault for shaking you. Don’t cry, please don’t cry,” Donghae consoled as he went down on his knees to be in a better position to hug Eunhyuk.  “Come on, let’s get you cleaned up and then we can go meet Henry and Zhou Mi, and their little one.” Eunhyuk nodded and with the help of Donghae, calmed down and got cleaned up in time to go down and have a nice brunch with Henry and his family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So Henry are you hoping for a girl this time?” Eunhyuk asked as he sat playing with Henry’s son, Kwangsun.

 

“Oh, I would like to, but do to Zhou Mi’s genes, we will only have boys,” Henry said and looked a little sad at that.

 

“But wh-“

 

“Eunhyuk could you help me in the kitchen please, I wanted to make Henry a snack before he has to leave,” Donghae cut him off and dragged Eunhyuk into the kitchen where they started preparing what looked like a salad, but what would have been the lettuce in a salad of earth was replaced by a red plant called ‘Fire Spit’, a spicy, but tasty food, that Eunhyuk had helped Donghae pick out when they had tasted the Beatus delicacies earlier in the week.

 

“Donghae…” Eunhyuk hesitantly asked as he handed him some stuff that reminded him of Earth cheese, “Did I say something b-bad?”

 

Donghae sighed and stopped his work to turn towards Eunhyuk, “Not bad perhaps, but it is a touchy subject with some people. Kyuhyun and his family for that matter, are part of a special group of people hear on Beatus. We don’t know why it has happened this way, but over thousands of years Kyuhyun’s family have somehow managed to only produced males. So Kyuhyun is the most recent in the line of Cho’s, and even though he can find a mate and have children all the children will be male no matter what. This of course does not bother us since we can find human mates and have children, but for some people, like Henry, who thought it would be nice to have a daughter, it can be a small sadness. So we don’t like to bring it up around him.”

 

“Oh,” Eunhyuk said, and then  continued helping Donghae on autopilot, while he thought deeply on this subject, and how it might affect hi- “Donghae, a-are you…”

 

Donghae looked up and at the face Eunhyuk was making and it dawned on him what Eunhyuk was asking. “Oh! No Eunhyuk, I can say that I am not in a family that only has one gender. Don’t worry, we will have boys and girls!”

 

Eunhyuk sighed at this, relieved that he would have boys and girls, but he also wondered if any of the other members would have only girls or boys. “What about some other the other members? Do any of them have partners that can only have girls or boys?”

 

“Well, Heechul and Leeteuk are out, that’s for sure!” Donghae laughed, and Eunhyuk thought back to all the girls and boys he had been introduced to in the last couple of days. “ Let me think, Henry obviously can only have boys, Kibum, even though you didn’t meet them is out because he has both, Yesung is out, Siwon is out…Let’s see, who is left? Ah! Kyuhyun,  yes I knew there was another one. Kyuhyun can only have girls.”

 

“And is Kyuhyun okay that he can only have girls?”

 

“Okay? God! Kyuhyun flaunts it to everyone, except Henry, because we all know we just can’t upset our adorable hamster! But no, Kyuhyun is happy to only have girls, and is looking forward to the one  he has coming. Sungmin of course, girly as he is, is happy that he has children and gets to play dress up with them! They are just one big happy family!”

 

“Wow, would have thought Kyuhyun would have been more snobbish about not having a boy to carry on his lineage or whatever,” Eunhyuk said and snorted thinking about just how Kyuhyun might lord it over him that he has only girls.

 

“Yup, it’s hilarious watching him fighting with Heechul about children! But it’s all good fun, for they love their little ones, as Henry loves his, and as we will love ours,” Donghae said and curled his arms around Eunhyuk and his baby bump, and kissed his cheek.

 

“I love you Donghae.”

 

“And I love you Eunhyuk.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After an apology which Eunhyuk said was necessary, they saw Henry, Zhou Mi, and Kwangsun off, but not before Donghae invited them to the weekend party which was fast approaching.

 

“Donghae, will we be ready by the time this party comes around, I mean we don’t even have any decorations or anything!”

 

“Calm down Eunhyuk, we still have two more days before the actual day of the party, we will go out tomorrow and Friday and get decorations and see about getting a catering place to come out, since there are quite a lot of us, and you’ll get to try more food,” Donghae said and laughed as Eunhyuk’s eyes lit up at the mention of food.

 

“Go ahead and go get something to eat, I made extra of the ‘Fire Spit’ salad if you want…” Donghae turned to look and now noticed that Eunhyuk had vanished from his side, and was now most likely gorging himself on some salad. ‘Haha, I guess he was hungry! And he has been eating a lot, I’m glad him and the baby are doing so well, but I wonder if he’s get a little on the chubby side? I guess I’ll ask Dr. Whitman about that this Sunday. Now to find my lovely fish, and our precious baby.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Following Eunhyuk, he did indeed find him in the kitchen, the bowl that had once previously been holding a large amount of salad. Putting the bowl down, Eunhyuk looked like a kid with the dressing used for the salad all over his face and hands, and he sat content and happy, and started his fingers.

 

“Good hmm?” Donghae asked as he sat down by Eunhyuk and took in the glow that he had after having a satisfying meal.

 

“Mhmmmmmm,” moaned Eunhyuk as he  the last bit off his fingers and pouted, “But I wish I could my face, it was so good.”

 

“Well I can make you some more if you like, or we can get you cleaned up and then go have dinner at Yesung and Ryeowook’s house.”

 

Eyes lighting up, Eunhyuk quickly got up and ran to one of the bathroom’s that were located at several spots on each floor.

 

“Ahh!”  Donghae panicked as he heard Eunhyuk scream, and ran all the way to the bathroom, to find him staring at his stomach while his face was wet, and the faucet left on.

 

Finding nothing really wrong on first glance, Donghae turned the water off and then gently touched Eunhyuk’s shoulder. Eunhyuk didn’t glance up, but said, “I f-felt s-s-something.” Donghae took this in and then his face lit up like it would crack open and the sun would spill out. Quickly he sat Eunhyuk down and picked his chin up to look into Eunhyuk’s eyes. Once he had Eunhyuk’s attention, he quicly kissed with all the love and passion in his heart, and tears started to spill down his face.

 

Eunhyuk who now also had tears streaming down his face, gasped again and then took Donghae’s hand and placed where he had felt the fluttering just a moment ago. A few heartbeats later and there it was again for Donghae to feel, and both then started to smile and cry and join in this special moment as a family.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Feeling like the whole world couldn’t bring them down, Eunhyuk and Donghae dried their tears, and changed clothes before heading for the door in high spirits.

 

Taking the teleport again, they arrived in front of a modest house that was only one story high, and was very cheerful looking. Knocking, they heard a muffled voice shout come in, and then a loud bang. Opening and closing the door, Donghae and Eunhyuk walked into a huge open room that had a nice outdoorsy feeling, and which had a huge skylight that let they sunlight in.

 

Looking around for what had made the noise, they fun a powered from head to toe Ryeowook, stepping into view, and smiling from ear to ear.

 

“So it is you! I was wondering when you two would show up! Me and Yesung are just trying to bake some puffle for you as a welcome to Beatus and a welcome to motherhood!” At this point Yesung walked up not covered in flour and gained a look, before Ryeowook continued, “We had a flour accident, but it’s fine, it was only a small bag,” and Ryeowook whispered to Eunhyuk, “I won’t let him touch the big bags.”

 

Eunhyuk snickered at this, and then wondered what puffle was, since it sounded like a dessert, and yet he hadn’t had it before.Turning to Donghae, he was about to ask what puffle was, when out came the whole of Super Junior holding on to what looked like a giant cake, which had a plastic baby’s cradle on top, and the words, ‘Motherhood and children are peace in the world.’

 

Looking at it and all the people surrounding him, even the SHINee members were there!, Eunhyuk started to cry happy tears again, and begun hugging everyone, and saying just how happy he was that he had been able to be a part of this wonderful group of people.

 

Laughing and crying with him, the party settled down and everyone began chatting again comfortably round Ryeowook’s large living space.

 

“So Yesung, how did you get it this predicament in this first place, I thought that you were the ‘man’ in your relationship?” Asked Eunhyuk and everyone turned sort of quiet, because it was true, and they had all wondered the same thing every now and then.

 

“Well,” started Yesung as he blushed, “Ryeowook left me high and dry until I let him top at least once, and then bam! Here I am, and I don’t think I could be happier!” Yesung said and hugged Ryeowook into his side.

 

“So will he be topping from now on?” Someone else asked.

 

“Oh, he’ll top, but it will be when we want a child again, we agreed that we didn’t like it that way very much, so I guess I still am the ‘man’ in the relationship, but I am the mother when it comes to children.”

 

“Aww,” chorused a few voices, and Eunhyuk smiled for the couple. Looking around, he saw love and compassion in the air, and turned to kiss Donghae and finally he relaxed so much, that he dosed off, and Donghae carried him home.

 

 

A/N:

 

I don’t know if any of these chapters will make up for being gone so long, but I hope you enjoy them,  and I believe I have some more cookies to give out to some of my newer subscribers!

 

Love and all cookies in the world with Super Junior on top! *chuu~   ^_~