Birth

My Alien got Me Pregna-Wait.....What?!

Ch.8-Birth

 

Music drifted out of the shops as Donghae and Eunhyuk walked happily down the street. They had been shopping for baby clothes and Donghae wanted to show Eunhyuk more of his world, since it would be his too.

 

“Want to get some dinner?” Donghae asked as he spied one of his favorite eat outs just down the path.

 

“Sure,” Eunhyuk said and smiled. He had been on a high since the doctor’s appointment the past Saturday. He had been excited to go shopping, and had found some absolutely adorable clothes and some of the cutest pair of shoes! Elated, he almost floated down the sidewalk and would have kept going if Donghae hadn’t stopped him in front of a restaurant.

 

Stepping in, they were greeted and then a voice shouted, “Donghae! It’s been so long! I’m glad to see you back, and- Who’s this? Oh ho ho! I guess you have been busy!” laughed the female voice as she spied the slightly shy Eunhyuk and his baby bump.

 

“Sunny!” Donghae said and went to go give her a hug.

 

“Sun-Sunny?” Eunhyuk asked. He had been startled by her look as an alien. Don’t get him wrong, he had seen someone of the female species, but he hadn’t seen a female artist from earth so far, but that was probably more due to his and Donghae’s y time.

 

“Hello Eunhyuk!” she said and smiled as she came to give him a hug. “I see you have finally joined us and welcome to Beatus!” With this she took them and seated them in the best table and told Eunhyuk she would only bring the best food she made for him.

 

“So are any of the other female artists aliens?” Eunhyuk inquired truly curious as to who was and wasn’t a member of Beatus, “And for that matter, what about other groups?”

 

Donghae took a sip of his water and smiled because he knew that he was genuinely curious and because it was kind of cool to know who knew about the secret. “Ok, well as you clearly saw, SNSD are members of Beatus, and you about the groups that Yesung told you about. I’ll try to clue you in to everyone if I can.”

 

Eunhyuk smiled at this and nodded, keeping his mouth closed as he waited for Donghae to dish the dirt on which members of kpop were a part of the secret.

 

“Ok, let me think…Well as you know many of the artists are in fact aliens, but some aren’t. Now where to start…” Donghae was cut off by the food being brought out, and they both dug in and were silent for a while until they had both finished their plates.

 

“Would you like more?” asked Sunny as she came and cleared away the plates. Eunhyuk looked sheepishly at Donghae and Donghae simply found it adorable and told Sunny to bring an extra three helpings to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk looked down and blushed but muttered a quiet please and thank you to which Sunny giggled and said she would be back in just a few moments with the food.

 

“Now, where was I?...Oh yes, let’s see, I think it would just be best if I sort of listed them? Yeah let’s go with that.….Now let’s start with groups that debuted around are time hmm? Paran is not alien, Brown Eyed Girls aren’t aliens, KARA, Wondergirls, and F.T. Island are. T-Max is not, Davichi isn’t, Afterschool and 4minute are while 2ne1, T-ara, and f(x) aren’t.  Secret is and Rainbow isn’t. And comes the more rookies groups who have debuted in the past couple years.

 

Orange Caramel are while miss A isn’t, ZE:A is and Girl’s Day aren’t, Block B isn’t, A Pink and B1A4 are, MYNAME isn’t, and EXO are. That’s all the ones I can think of for right now, but there are others!”

 

Eunhyuk who had been listening was astonished though he could only show it with his face for his mouth was full of the second helping of food that had arrived shortly after Donghae had started his list. Thinking he hard, Eunhyuk swallowed and wondered if any of those people also had children, and probably suspected it, but it was quite mind boggling to think of all that time that he spent with his friends and had no idea that they were special.

 

“But Donghae?”

 

“Hmm, yes?”

 

“Why are all of them in groups, and not just a few here or there?”

 

“Oh well, as people from Beatus we like sticking together and usual try to form groups that way so that when we leave for home, we all know where the other is and can make the right excuses. I mean have you ever noticed that when one of our members was sick, and then their partner stayed behind to take care of them?”

 

Eunhyuk thought back and could clearly remember when some were sick and that now that he knew who each other’s partners were he could remember them staying behind as well. Shocked he looked up at Donghae as his chewing slowed and he took in the realization of what it could have possibly been.

 

“That’s right, they were going into labor and had to go back to Beatus to have the child, and because of the time they also got to spend some time with the child right after the birth. Sometimes though they have had to make fake clones who could go to interviews and whatnot since our child’s first year is extremely important for their growth.”

 

“Wow, but then, wouldn’t the child grow faster than it should, since it would have a good many hours ahead of earth time?”

 

“Ah, this is where things get tricky, let’s just say that every person from Beatus and their mates are tied to each other and so when the parents go back to earth as we will, then they age as fast as the time of earth. That’s the easiest way to explain it.”

 

“Right…” Eunhyuk said and trailed off into thought about the complexity between earth time and Beatus time. Right as he was about to ponder a question out loud about the warped time, Sungmin and Ryeowook ran in and started to gather their breath.

 

“What’s up guys? Why are you running?”

 

“Kibum is in labor and it’s moving fast,” gasped out Sungmin.

 

“.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Waiting in the waiting room was the whole of Super Junior and SHINee, all anxious of the state of Kibum.

 

Scared and confused, Eunhyuk clung closer to Donghae and watched all the fear in the other faces he saw in the room with him.

 

“Don’t worry Eunhyuk,” Donghae said trying to be calm and collected for him so as next to hurt his pregnancy. Eunhyuk could tell he was trying to be brave and so buried his face in Donghae’s soft warm chest and silently cried for how long he didn’t know.

 

He did know though, that it had been quite sometime as he woke up with his head laid on Donghae’s lap as he lay on one of the waiting room’s couches. Not wanting to move from the spot as he still felt like crying, he curled up further and nuzzled himself into Donghae’s thigh further.

 

Donghae who had felt the movement, silently started to drag his fingers through Eunhyuk’s hair trying to sooth his mate. It was coming up on two hours, and they were all the more worried since the doctor had been by to say that they were doing all they could and at the time they couldn’t give a definitive yes or no answer.

 

Just as Donghae himself was losing the fight to exhaustion, another doctor came in and called for the Super Junior family. Shaking Eunhyuk up just enough to help him stand and group together, the doctor looked at the crowd before him and started.

 

“Kibum had been ill and the illness upset the baby greatly enough for his body to try and deliver the child early so as not to harm the child. Kibum who is still fighting the illness is fine for now, we delivered the baby and he is healing up fine with Shindong by his side.”

 

“What about the baby?” asked a tearful Sungmin.

 

“We are doing all we can for the baby. She  has one both lungs operating functionally, but the pathways weren’t all quite melded together, leaving a hole between the lungs. We got her in surgery right away and have helped closed the hole, but she is on oxygen right now as she still is having trouble controlling the diaphragm. She has been born within an acceptable amount of time, but I have known babies to have been born farther along and have died, but I have also witnessed babies born earlier than she and have survived. Right now she is in ICU with a fifty percent chance of living. We are doing all we can do so that she will survive.” With that the doctor turned and left us to take in the shocking news.

 

“So there’s still a chance? Right?” Eunhyuk asked in a weak whisper that only Donghae heard.

 

Wrapping Eunhyuk in his arms and whispering back in his ear his voice wavering slightly, “Yeah baby…yeah…there is still a chance.” And for the first time since Donghae and Eunhyuk had arrived at the hospital, a tear slid down Donghae’s face.

 

 

A/N:

 

I know another cliff hanger, and I know some people won’t be happy with just the list of groups that were and weren’t aliens, and yes I know I left some out. This was on purpose as I am only one fangirl and were only putting the groups that I had heard about. So if you want to have one of your groups you know but I haven’t listed, please comment with the name and whether or not you want them to be alien or not.

 

Anyways thanks for reading and hope these updates make for all my fail in the past year. Cookies and your favorite band(to come to your house and sing you your favorite song)!   *chuu~   ^_~