Ch.2-Still Real

My Alien got Me Pregna-Wait.....What?!

Ch.2-Still Real

Slowly Eunhyuk opened his eyes and let in the sunlight. Looking to his right, he saw Donghae, just how he always was. Curled up with his arms and one leg thrown over Eunhyuk using him as a human pillow. Eunhyuk smiled, and forgot the world as he carefully shifted to lay on his side, and watch Donghae’s sleeping face. After a few minutes, Donghae stirred and slowly opened his eyes to the most beautiful sight. His boyfriend smiling at him while sunlight from behind him gave Eunhyuk a beautiful, soft yellow glow.

“Good morning Hae,” Eunhyuk greeted.                      

“Good morning to you too,” Donghae said and planted a kiss on his lips, “And good morning to you as well,” Donghae said and then softly petted Eunhyuk’s stomach. Eunhyuk was abruptly brought back to the real world at Donghae’s petting, and the memories of yesterday flowed through his head.

‘It’s still real,’ Eunhyuk thought, laying stunned in his own world as Donghae continued to pet his tummy.

“So,” Donghae started, “would you like to visit my homeworld? You’ll be visiting quite a lot due to seeing the doctor’s, but I wanted to show you all of the homeworld. Like a vacation! All of the rest of Super Junior will be going since we have a three day weekend, and so they would get a lot of time with their kids."

“Uhh…sure…” said Eunhyuk, trying to pull himself together, because he was still a little bewildered that this had happened to him.

“Come on, let’s go see what Teuk umma has made for breakfast! I bet it’s something scrumptious!” Donghae said ecstatic at the thought of food. Eunhyuk was dragged with him, and as he came into view of the living room, he got a second shock that morning. There was Kyuhyun, Henry, and Kibum sitting in the living room with their pregnant bellies. Before he could speak even a syllable, Eunhyuk was dragged into the kitchen and saw Leeteuk, their leader, standing before the  stove and cooking.

“Leeteuk, shouldn’t you be you know…”

“Shouldn’t I be what?” Leeteuk asked as he turned and his belly came into better view.

“Yo-you know, hi-hiding your bel-belly?” Eunhyuk whispered and Leeteuk smiled warmly at him.

“Oh, well I don’t need to, and neither does anyone here, now that everyones knows. We will still hide them when we go out in public, but at home it does drain you to have to hide it all the time. So now there will be no more hiding, at least at home, and we will be able to relax more!!!” Leeteuk said excited about not having to hide his belly. “Plus now you can see how we all progress, and will hopefully be more comfortable talking to us about any concerns you have!” Eunhyuk was overwhelmed by the whole thing and just nodded at what Leeteuk was saying when from in the living room, they heard a crash.

“Help!! Help!!” screamed Henry from the living room.

“What’s wrong?!” Leeteuk screamed as he ran into the room, the spatula he still held in his hand, poised to be used.

“Zhou Mi is being a horn dog!!!” yelled Henry as Zhou Mi, in all his alien glory was getting up from where he had crashed into the coffee table, breaking it.

“ZHOU MI!!!” Leeteuk yelled in his best umma voice. “What have I told you about being too rough with Henry! Especially at this stage in the pregnancy?!!!”

“Umma, I just wanted a kiss, but-“

“Kiss my !! He did kiss me, but then he started getting touchy feely!”

“Zhou Mi,” Leeteuk sing sang as he raised his spatula, “Come here please.”

“Oh hell no! I’ll be good! I promise!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!” Zhou Mi screamed as he was then chased by a crazy mad, smirking leader, who followed him trying to behead him with the spatula.

Eunhyuk, who just stared as his pregnant hyung ran around the dorm trying to behead Zhou Mi, whispered to Donghae, “What did he mean by this stage of the pregnancy? Is it something bad?”

Donghae smiled to himself before whispering his reply, “Oh, no it’s not something bad. Henry just won’t let Zhou Mi play with him, after he hits twenty weeks. Henry is afraid of crushing the baby, even though that is impossible. Even at Kyuhyun’s stage in pregnancy. It’s because the baby is protected by a special barrier that all babies of my homeworld have.”

“Oh…"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Later that day-

“Wow…” Eunhyuk said under his breath as he once again stared at all the supposedly pregnant band mates. They had disguised themselves, once they were about to leave, because the photographers would have eaten them alive! Eunhyuk was having a hard time believing that this morning was real now that his hyungs and dongsaengs all looked like they had before he had found out about their pregnancies.

“You’ll be like this, when you start to show,” Donghae said sitting down next to Eunhyuk knowing what he was thinking by the expression on his face. “Are you alright?”

“I-I just can’t seem to wrap my mind around this, especially when they look like their regular selves, and are fooling around. I-I just…” Eunhyuk sighs.

“Yes, I can guess at what you are feeling, but it’s normal. I think that once you feel the first kick, it will click better. I mean you did like what you had this morning for breakfast right? That was your first signal that there is something growing and thriving inside you.”

“Yeah, I guess I did…”

-Flashback-

“Leeteuk, what is this?” Eunhyuk asked looking down at the pink soupy dish that Leeteuk had just put down in front of him.

“Oh just try it! I bet you’ll like it!!” Leeteuk smiled, and dished out more to the rest of the band, who all dug in.

Trusting Leeteuk not to give him something dangerous, Eunhyuk took a tentative sip. ‘Oh my god!!! This is delicious!!’ Eunhyuk thought and then proceeded to almost inhale the soup. After finishing, he looked up to see everyone staring at him. “What?” The band laughed, and Donghae said that he looked like he really enjoyed the soup. Embarrassed, Eunhyuk hid his face in Donghae’s shoulder and blushed red when he heard Donghae chuckle in the back of his throat.

“Eunhyuk,” Donghae pulled him out of his shoulder, but he still had his face hidden. Tilting his head up,  Donghae looked into his eyes, and then gave him a sweet peck on his cheek. “Eunhyuk, don’t worry, everyone was like that when they first ate the soup. In fact Leeteuk-“

“I ate twelve bowls at one sitting because I couldn’t get enough of it!!”

“Yes, and the reason is because the baby is getting the nutrients it needs. You will be eating food from our homeworld from now on, since the baby can’t take any earth food. Alright?” Eunhyuk nodded, and then looked longingly at the empty bowl in front of him.

“Eunhyuk, would you like some more?” Teuk asked being the umma he was, literally.

“Yes please!!!”

-End Flashback-

Smiling at the memory, Eunhyuk remembered that Leeteuk had packed him some more of the soup, because he wasn’t quite satisfied with the ten bowls that he had that morning. Getting up, he told Donghae that he wanted to go get the soup that Teukie had brought. Going over and unpacking the big bowl of soup(It was more like a giant pot that held about ten liters of the soup), Eunhyuk stared at it hungrily, and before he knew what he had done, he had eaten the whole thing. Finally satisfied, Eunhyuk sat back and rubbed his now full stomach. Leeteuk, who had been watching him, came over and sat down next to him.

Tensing up, Eunhyuk, sat nervously waiting to be reprimanded for eating all the soup. Turning to look up at Leeteuk, Eunhyuk saw that he had a concerned frown gracing his face. “Did I not bring enough?” Leeteuk asked.

“Oh you brought plenty! I feel full now! But…I-I’m sorry for eating it all,” Eunhyuk whispered the last part.

“Eunhyuk, I’m not mad that you ate it all, you need it more anyways, and I brought back up! I was just hoping that I brought enough, because I know that the first couple of times, you always want more! Like I said, I ate twelve bowls my first time! And the others, do you know that they all ate more than ten bowls their first time too! For Siwon’s first, he ate 36 bowls of it!!! So I was just trying to make sure that you had gotten enough,” Leeteuk said, glad that Eunhyuk was getting everything he needed.

“Oh…thank you hyung!!” Eunhyuk said and smiled at Leeteuk. Scooting over, Leeteuk gave him a hug, and then stood, dragging Eunhyuk along with him.

“Now, no more moping!! Let’s dance!” and Eunhyuk sped off to the dance floor, feeling better than he had in a while.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Friday Night-

The people in the dorm were excited. Everyone was running around packing and laughing, waiting for the moment when they would leave this world for the homeworld. Those who were pregnant, were talking and chatting, while the partners were all smiles, daydreaming often of the trip they were about to go on, back to their Homeworld.

Eunhyuk sat nervously, while watching Donghae pack a couples bags for him and for Eunhyuk. He was about to go to Donghae’s world. He had been there once before when he had the initial checkup, but he had been awake for only about ten minutes tops. Eunhyuk had been too caught up in the words of a little one, that he hadn’t seen too much. This time, he will be aware, and will get to see everything.

“All done!!” shouted Donghae, startling Eunhyuk out of his imagining of what the world will look like.

“Ok!” Eunhyuk said with a nervous smile.

“Don’t be worried! It will be fine!! And you’ll get to meet all of your nieces and nephews!! They are so cute!! And you’ll be so envious for when you give birth! Ready to go?!”

“Uh…yeah,” Eunhyuk replied as he thought about giving birth, and then he was swept out of the room, into the living room where the rest of Super Junior had gathered and was waiting to move out.

“We’re ready to go!!” Donghae said as he pulled Eunhyuk to him, and gave him a hug.

“Alright! Then let’s get going! Heechul, Hankyung, Siwon, you made take the first wave!” said Leeteuk. When they were gone, Eunhyuk was staring at Leeteuk perplexed with why he hadn’t gone first. “Heechul was the first to have a child, and besides…he would have ed if he hadn’t been allowed to go first.”

‘Oh, right…that makes sense.’

Quickly, the group left and finally, it was just Donghae, Eunhyuk and their luggage left to go. “Ready?” Donghae asked.

“I’m ready as I’ll ever be,” Eunhyuk said and then hugged Donghae tight, and closed his eyes inhaling the sweet scent of Donghae. When he opened his eyes next, Eunhyuk couldn’t help but stare at his surroundings.

‘Wow…’ 

 

A/N:

I hoped you liked this!! I hope this chapter doesn't fail to badly!! I am inclusing the names of all the children that the Super Junior members have had! Comments would be lovely! Here are the names:

Leeteuk’s Children’s Names:

  1. Hana(g)
  2. Heeyoung(g)
  3. Taehyun(b)
  4. Youngmin(b)
  5. Kyubok(b)
  6. Sanghee(g)

Heechul’s Children’s Names:

  1. Heiryung(g)
  2. Ilsung(b)
  3. Insu(b)
  4. Micha(g)
  5. Minki(b)
  6. Jinsang(b)
  7. Munhee(b)
  8. Shinil(b)

Kyuhyun’s Children’s Names:

  1. Eunmi(g)
  2. Jaehwa(g)
  3. Soyoung(g)

Siwon’s Children’s Names:

  1. Daehyun(b)

Eunhyuk’s Children’s Names:

  1. Will be revealed later

Yesung’s Children’s Names:

  1. Will be revealed later

Henry’s Children’s Names:

  1. Kwangsun(b)

Kibum’s Children’s Names:

  1. Hwayoung(g)
  2. Kyungmi(g)
  3. Sunhee(g)
  4. Youngjae(b)
  5. Myungki(b)