The Children Part 1

My Alien got Me Pregna-Wait.....What?!

Ch.4-The Children Part 1

After spending a pleasurable day out with Donghae, they were finally going to visit their hyungs and dongsaengs and their children. Eunhyuk learned that like the teleport, they would be visiting Heechul first, since he had had his children first.

Upon arriving at the house, Eunhyuk gulped at the sight. He thought that Donghae’s house was large, but Hankyung’s? It had five stories! Donghae took Eunhyuk’s hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

“His house is big, because he has two mates, remember? Plus he has nine children with two on the way, he needs the extra space.” Nodding, Eunhyuk felt minutely better as then both walked to the door and rang the doorbell. One of the nannies opened the door and informed them, that Hankyung and Heechul were still sleeping, but that they could go and talk to Siwon in his son’s room if they wished. Thanking the nannie, they made their way up onto the third floor and quickly found Siwon in the first room they tried.

Siwon looked up and put a finger to his lips and then pointed at the bed where a smaller version of Donghae was currently resting. Putting his book down, Siwon quietly shuffled them out of the room and then into a second room, a few feet away.

“Welcome!” Siwon said and then hugged both Donghae and Eunhyuk. “We knew you were coming today, but we just didn’t know how soon or late, so Hankyung and Heechul are napping, I wasn’t tired, so I stayed and looked after Daehyun.” he said cheerily.

“Well we don’t want to disturb them, we just came over to come see the children since Eunhyuk is new to everything,” Donghae said and hugged Eunhyuk into his side.

“Well then, come on! We shall go see what the little terrors are up to!” Siwon chuckled and then led them up to the fourth floor and into the first room. “Hi Heiryung! Look! Uncle Donghae and his mate came to meet you!” Turning around, Heiryung saw Eunhyuk and her beautiful face lit up like a thousand christmas lights.

Running up to Eunhyuk she said, “I like you!” and then hugged Eunhyuk’s legs. Looking around at the other two for help, Siwon crouched down beside Heiryung and pulled her off of his legs.

“Now Heiryung, Eunhyuk is new to our world. And he is a little bit shocked by it all, especially, since he’s pregnant, so go easy with him ok?” Siwon smiled down at the girl and she nodded quickly.

“Yes Si umma!” and hugged him before turning back around and beaming up at Eunhyuk. “I didn’t know that you were pregnant! Yay! Now I’m going to have another person to play with!! I’m gonna go get my brothers and sisters to come meet you!” and with that she was gone, to collect her siblings to meet the newest edition to their large family.

“Question,” Eunhyuk said once the shock faded, “Why did she call you Si umma?”

“Well I am one of her ummas, no matter if I didn’t actually give birth to her. It’s the same with Daehyun, he calls Heechul umma, and of course Hankyung is the father to all of them.”

“Oh,” said Eunhyuk and that was all he had time for before he fell that on his back, and the mass of Heechul’s children flocked over him. Staring at all the faces over him, Eunhyuk decided he had died and gone to heaven. All of the children looked like miniature Donghaes, the only difference being the colors and cutely small they were.

Hearing someone laughing, Eunhyuk looked up to the door, and saw Heechul standing there with Hankyung who had his hands wrapped around his waste. “You look good with children surrounding you,” Heechul said and with those words, his children ran to him and began to hug both the umma and they appa who stood in the doorway. “Hello sweeties! How are you?” Heechul asked.

“Awesome!”

“Tired.”

“Mommy, Uncle Donghae’s mate is going to have a baby!” said Heiryung and all the other children then zoned in on this information.

“Oh yes Heiryung, mommy knows! Isn’t it exciting! You’ll have a new playmate!”

“Yeah, and we can teach him all sorts of things!”

“That’s right! Now, let me sit down, since your umma is tired!”

“Ok mommy!” the children chorused and they ran out of the room, and went to go find something to play with.

“Well Eunhyuk! It seems you are quite a hit with my kids!” Heechuk said from his position of Heiryung’s bed.

“And he is certainly a hit with Heiryung!” Siwon exclaimed, “As soon as we walked in, she ran straight to him and hugged him, saying that she liked him!”

“Well you better treat her right, or else you’ll have me to deal with!!!” Heechul said and glared menacingly at Eunhyuk. Gulping he nodded and Heechul then relaxed and fixed his hair.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After visiting with the sihanchul group for an hour or two, Donghae said they had to be going and invited them to come to a party that he was having at the end of the week. They of course agreed to go, and then Donghae and Eunhyuk left, now on their way to meet Leeteuk and Kangin’s children.

Walking up, Eunhyuk saw, that they also had a three story house, and was less intimidated by it, when they went to ring the doorbell. This time, one of the children answered the door, with Leeteuk running up behind him and greeting the guests.

Donghae and Eunhyuk greeted both Leeteuk and Kangin and then started greeting the children as one by one, they came in to say hi, before running back out to go play. And just like at Hankyung’s house, one of the kids in particular, took an instant liking to Eunhyuk. Youngmin stared at Eunhyuk like Heiryung had and then hugged Eunhyuk before running out to go play with his siblings.

“Well that was interesting,” Leeteuk said and Kangin agreed with him.

“What?” asked Eunhyuk and then Leeteuk went on to say the Youngmin was rather shy about people and that was the first time that they’d seen their son hug a stranger. Laughing, Donghae said that Eunhyuk must just have a spark that is attracting the children. Agreeing, Leeteuk and Kangin showed them around their house, before asking them to stay for dinner.

During the meal, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk both at something special that one of the nannies had made before hand. Whatever it was, it was delicious and Eunhyuk decided that he needed more. So Leeteuk’s nanny made another batchful all for him, after saying that it was no trouble. Eunhyuk stood and watched as the nanny made the delicious spaghetti like dish. She also made the dark purple sauce that went on top of it and then put both in separate containers and handed them to Eunhyuk. Mouth watering, Eunhyuk couldn’t help but drool at the thought of more of this deliciousness.

Sensing that their stay was over, and that his mate was about to be in a food coma, Donghae bid the older couple goodbye, inviting them to the party before guiding Eunhyuk to the door. Once back in their own house, Eunhyuk ran to the kitchen and immediately started dishing out his newest craving into the largest bowl they owned. at the taste of heaven in his mouth, Eunhyuk sat in the kitchen and continuously ate the food, until it was all gone. Satisfied now, Eunhyuk could now take in his surroundings.

Wondering when Donghae had gotten there, he blushed as he thought that Donghae must think he is a ravenous pig. Donghae, who chuckled at the blush, held Eunhyuk’s chin and then leaned over the island counter and kissed Eunhyuk passionately.

“You taste good,” commented Donghae, and Eunhyuk just blushed some more. “So what shall we do now, since your stomach has now been filled?”

“Do you have any movies?” Eunhyuk asked and then kicked himself for such a lame response.

“Of course! Let’s got to the home theater and pick one out!” Taking Eunhyuk’s hand, they walked together to the theater and Donghae told Eunhyuk to pick out a movie.

“How about the Hunger Games?” Eunhyuk had read the first book, and was excited to see if the movie was just as good.

“Still thinking about food? Should I call for some take-out?”

“No, I just remember that the book was really good, and I was wondering if the movie would be too!”

“Oh well then, I say, let the movie play!!” and Donghae set up the home theater to play the Hunger Games.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oh my god! That was so good!! Eunhyuk said after rewatching the Hunger Games for a second time that night!

“Yes, but now I’m getting sleepy. Let’s go to bed. We can always come back and watch it again! We still have 24 more days!” Donghae yawned and persuaded Eunhyuk that he could come back as much as he liked to watch any movie. Once that had been accomplished, they climbed the stairs and entered their bedroom. Changing, they lay in bed and fell asleep with their arms around each other and their legs tangled.

 

A/N:

Sorry it took me so long, but I had some writer’s block! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and comments are always welcomed!! I am currently working on possibly getting something made to give you guys more of an idea of what I picture in my brain!! Thanks for being patient, and will try to update faster next time!!! ^_^