Homeworld

My Alien got Me Pregna-Wait.....What?!

Ch3.-Homeworld

‘Wow…’ thought Eunhyuk. “Uh Donghae? We’re in a closet.”

“Oh this is just where everyone teleports so that the flow of incoming and out-going travelers can be monitored. You ready for when I open the door?”

“Yes…I think.”

“Alright then…” and Donghae opened the door with a flourish that had Eunhyuk’s eyes blinded for a few minutes, since the outside was...duh... incredibly bright. After blinking rapidly and letting his eyes adjust to the light, Eunhyuk gasped as he looked around at the new world that was laid before him. ‘It’s incredible!’ Eunhyuk smiled and started to walk without actually knowing where he was going since all he wanted to do at that moment was just slowly be devoured by the stunning sight that he was seeing now.

The grass was the most perfect shade of blue, the sky was a beautiful ivory color and the air smelt of sweet strawberries. “Mmm…strawberries,” Eunhyuk sighed and closed his eyes, unaware that Donghae had crept up beside him.

“Everyone smells something different when they come here,” startling Eunhyuk slightly as he wrapped his arms around his waist, “For example, I smell the sea, and Yesung smells coffee. Our world’s air gives you the smell you most love whenever you’re here. It will change as your emotions do. Now, come on I want to show you my house!” Donghae said and lead them off, trailing after the rest of Super Junior to take the teleports to their destinations.

After saying goodbyes and promises to see each other and their children, Donghae guided Eunhyuk to a teleport and punched in the code for his home. As soon as he got it punched in correctly, they were whisked away to Donghae’s home, and were softly landed in the front lawn in the middle of beautiful wild flowers that Eunhyuk had never seen before.

Looking up, Eunhyuk gasped, he felt he was going to do a lot of that today, and was frozen at the sight of a three story mansion that stood in front of him. “Donghae, this is you-your ho-house?”

Laughuing soflty, Donghae nodded and began to lead them up to the front door, since it didn’t seem that Eunhyuk was going to get his feet working anytime soon. Donghae loved his house. It was made of the finest stone that ever came from the quarries here on the homeworld. Soft green like the see with dark brown doors made from teak trees on earth.

Reaching the door, Donghae put his hand on the handle and said, “Welcome to Beatus Eunhyuk, and welcome to my home,” turning the handle so that Eunhyuk could finally see the home, that would soon become his, and his children’s.

Vaulted ceilings, with what looked like gold running through white marble, hardwood floors also made of the teak trees from earth, and a staircase curving up and leading to the second floor. The staircase itself was a masterpiece, with a trail of stardust carved into the banister running all the way up and rich green carpet that looked like a moving ocean when a person moved and the light was at a different angle. Eunhyuk marveled at it all and slowly turned around in a big circle to take it all in.

Coming back 360 degrees, Eunhyuk was met with Donghae as he was, a beautiful creature looking like he belonged in this heaven of a house. “I hope you don’t mind me looking like this, but being home, makes me want to be myself. Plus it takes more energy to be in human form here, just like it takes  more energy being in my natural form down on earth. Also, you will most likely see the others in their natural form...it is just an urge we get when we are home and can relax.”

Smiling, Eunhyuk walked up to the beautiful creature and kissed him, “I love you either way Donghae!” Looking deep into his eyes, Eunhyuk saw the pure and unconditional love that was hidden when on earth in front of the cameras. Kissing Donghae slowly and passionately, Eunhyuk let all the emotions he had for this magnificent being go into the kiss, and sighed in contentment.

Once they broke apart, Donghae offered to show Eunhyuk around and to tell him more about his life here on Beatus. The tour started with the first floor, where a massive living room, kitchen, game room, and movie area could be found. Then they moved to the second floor, where guest rooms, and rooms for children, Donghae had hugged Eunhyuk and caressed his stomach at this, were located. Finally, they moved on to the third floor which was entirely their room, they even had a smaller kitchen and living room up here, just so that they wouldn’t have to go all the way downstairs.

Looking at the huge bed, Eunhyuk felt suddenly exhausted and went to lie down. Falling asleep, Donghae smiled at the sight when he came back from his walk-in closet. Gently moving the sleeping man, Donghae slowly joined him on the bed and pulled the covers up. Wrapping his arms around his cherished loved one, Donghae kissed his head before falling into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both men had been extremely tired from the previous schedule and the tiring trip the Beatus, thus they both slept until the next morning and were awoken peacefully from one of the many strange new creatures that was producing the most astonishing, pure song. Opening his eyes, Eunhyuk turned in the arms that held him and stared at Donghae. He couldn’t get enough of Donghae like he was now, kissing him, Eunhyuk woke up the astounding creature in the way he liked best.

“Good morning Eunhyuk,” Donghae said and kissed the tip of his nose.

“Good morning Don-“

“Yah!!!! get up, I want you to come visit my- OH MY GOD!!! MY EYES!! Couldn’t you have warned me that you were doing something so abhorrent!!!” screamed Heechul as he barged into the room and began screaming like the diva he was. Sitting up and letting Heechul see, that they still had clothes on, calmed him down slightly, and he muttered incoherently under his breath as Leeteuk greeted them.

“Good morning Donghae, Eunhyuk!” Leeteuk said brightly and climbed up onto the bed to give them both hugs.

“Hey I want a hug too!” yelled Heechul as he jumped onto the pile in the bed and joined the hugging party.

“Alright guys….I can’t breath!” said a drowning Eunhyuk as the group broke apart and Donghae kissed him on the cheek.

“So is everybody here for breakfast?” Donghae asked looking between both his hyungs.

“Yup and Ryeowook’s already cooking, so you better get down there soon, or you won’t have any!!!” laughed Heechul as he skipped through the door.

“Ryeowook will make enough, I can guarantee you that,” Leeteuk said, giving them both a light kiss to their foreheads and leaving through the door to follow Heechul’s laughter down to breakfast.

“So shall we go get some food?” Donghae said looking at the well-rested Eunhyuk and laughing as he fixed the bed-head that was so adorable.

Hearing his stomach growl, and realizing that he hadn’t eaten for quite some time Eunhyuk nodded fervently, and they both got off the bed in order to find some food. Freezing for a second, Eunhyuk turned to Donghae and looked at him with worry written on his face.

“What’s wrong? “

“Well the others will be in their true form right? Do they all look like you?”

“Yes, but some have different colors and some are bigger and smaller, like Kangin is huge, while Ryeowook is the smallest. But yes, they generally look like me, everybody from Beatus does. So don’t worry, ok?”

“Ok,” said Eunhyuk who was nervous to meet his hyungs and dongsaengs as they were in their true form.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It wasn’t all that bad really, they did look like Donghae, except for the few minor changes that was to be expected, and Eunhyuk was glad that they were still his hyungs and dongsaengs that he knew and loved. After a wild breakfast where, a minor food fight had broken out among the fathers of their group, they dispersed to go back and check on their babies, and as for Eunhyuk and Donghae, they decided that they were going to go explore more of Beatus.

Showering and changing into some comfortable clothes, they departed from the house and began their touristy day, enjoying sights and Beatus delicacies that Eunhyuk found he craved more and more of. Coming back to the house, they both took a nap before deciding that it was time to go see the children of their beloved band members.

 

A/N:

Beatus means blessed-I love the thought of Donghae’s world being a blessed and sacred place

Alright, I’m going to introduce the children starting in the next chapter, and for the next couple of chapters. Remember, every hour on earth equals ten hours on Beatus, so 60 hours(the three day weekend with a 12 hour gap period) equals 600 hours or 25 days in Beatus, so the next few chapters will all be on Beatus.

Also, teak is a really pricey wood, that is used to make water resistant things, such as boat decks, but can also be used as flooring an furniture and such! Ah...the things you learn in plant taxonomy!

Let me know what you think of all this and what your confused about!!! Will try to clarify either in the next chapter or in a message to you!!!

Thanks to all my subscribers for being patient and just awesome in general!!