What?!

My Alien got Me Pregna-Wait.....What?!

“Donghae!” yelled a frustrated Eunhyuk as he lay in bed feeling sick.

“Yes my darling?” Donghae said as he came in with a tray of chicken noodle soup. Eunhyuk had been sick for the past three days and no one knew what was wrong with him. But of course Donghae knew what might be happening and was extremely excited.

“No! No, take it away! I don’t want it! I feel like an octopus is swimming in my stomach!” yelled Eunhyuk in protest as Donghae tried to feed him the warm soup.

“If you don’t eat this, I’m going to take you to a doctor! Said Donghae who was planning on doing that anyways, since he needed confirmation on what was happening, even though he was pretty sure on what was going on. He could feel it.

“No, I’ll eat! Just don’t take me to a…” Eunhyuk tried to get out before he out.

‘Oh well, I guess I have to take you to a doctor anyway,’ thought Donghae as he picked up his boyfriend and carried him out of the room. Yelling out to the rest of his bandmates that he was taking Hyukkie to the hospital, Donghae carefully put on his shoes, and Eunhyuk’s as well.

“Make sure you find out what’s wrong with him!” yelled a worried Teukie umma, from the kitchen where he was currently making lunch for everybody in the dorm. As the door closed behind him, Donghae teleported to the doctor who would confirm his suspicions, and make his dreams come true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Eunhyuk woke up, he looked around him and took in that he was in a hospital, lying on one of those terrible beds. Panicking, Eunhyuk tried to get up, but was held back in place by a strong hand on his shoulder.

“How do you feel?” asked the doctor as he started to examine his patient now that he was awake.

“I feel…” but wait! He felt great! “I feel fantastic! Better than I have been!”

“Well I should hope so, since we finally got something into you that the little one would like,” the doctor said as he smiled and turned to the nurse and asked for Donghae to be brought in. Eunhyuk was excited to see his boyfriend, but then something the doctor said-

‘got something into you that the little one would like’

As Eunhyuk stared confusedly at the doctor, Donghae walked in all bright smiles, and the doctor greeted him as if they were great friends!

“Congratulations Donghae! He is indeed pregnant with a little one!” and then Eunhyuk fainted again, not being able to take in what he just heard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Opening his eyes again, Eunhyuk saw that they were back at home. He thought for just a fraction of a second that it was all a weird dream put on by deliria, but then Donghae came in and said, “Eunhyuk are you alright? You didn’t hurt yourself or the baby right?!” Donghae asked starting to check all over for injuries that weren’t  ever going to be there.

“Wait! That wasn’t a dream?!” yelled Eunhyuk as he nearly fainted again.

“Oh no you don’t!” Donghae said keeping Eunhyuk from fainting again and said, “Yes, you are pregnant. Would you like to see the ultrasound?” And then without a word from Eunhyuk, Donghae proudly displayed the ultrasound pictures that the doctor had given him. Eunhyuk just stared before finally finding his voice.

“Ah..wha-…I-I me-mean how?! How am I able to get pregnant?! Men can’t get pregnant!” Eunhyuk felt like he was shouting at the top of his lungs, but was in reality only whispering.

“Oh that’s simple!” said Donghae as he stood up and then with a twirl, he was standing before Eunhyuk as the most beautiful creature Eunhyuk had ever seen.

Sleek, black, muscular, two gorgerous dark purple wings, and with a face that was indescribable-but still definitely Donghae’s- this creature stood tall and proud as it showed itself to its mate. Once Eunhyuk had got an eyeful, Donghae quickly changed back and slumped next to the bed, panting.

“Donghae! What’s wrong?!” Eunhyuk quickly moved so that he was sitting next to Donghae on the ground and put his head in his lap.

“It-It’s no-nothing(pant pant) I just-I just can’t stay in my true form to-too long here on E-Earth,” Donghae panted out. Gaining back his breath after a few short minutes, Donghae looked up to Eunhyuk and smiled. “So you aren’t going to pass out on me again?”

Chuckling Eunhyuk said, “I guess not. Maybe it’s because you talk about aliens so often, your obsessed! Honestly!  So I guess I can accept it just a bit easier...Plus your are gorgeous!” but then Eunhyuk faced turned solemn. Sitting up, Donghae took his turn in comforting Eunhyuk.

“What’s on your mind right now?” asked Donghae.

“I’m thinking of how-how we should tell the others. And oh god! The press! My family! Super Junior! What will become of our band?!” Eunhyuk had a million questions, but the main one was, ‘How am I going to be a good mother?’

“Well telling the band should be easy enough, and as for the rest, well, it will all work out.” Donghae said.

“What do you mean telling the band will be easy? What am I supposed to say? Hi guys, uh, just wanted to let you know that my alien boyfriend got me pregnant?!”

“Well I was thinking we would tease them a bit and then come out with it, but if you want to tell them straightforward, that’s fine with me,” Donghae said and Eunhyuk just stared at him open mouthed. “Look, it’s going to be alright. I will be right behind you one hundred percent!” and then Donghae dragged the out and called for a group meeting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once everyone was seated, Donghae stood in the middle with Eunhyuk while everyone looked at them.

 “Alright, they are here, now’s the time! And I can tell you, they will be more happy than ever!” whispered Donghae into Eunhyuk’s ear as he hugged him.

“Uh…I don’t really know how to say this,” Eunhyuk squirmed with all eyes on him, “I’m pregnant…with alien Donghae’s babies.” The room was silent and Eunhyuk was afraid that they were going to kick him out. Then the noise was so loud it was deafening! Everyone came over to congratulate Eunhyuk and Donghae on the new life. Confused, Eunhyuk sat down and watched as Donghae talked and laughed until Sungmin noticed that Eunhyuk was kinda of out of it.

“Guys!” yelled Sungmin, “Look.” And all heads turned to look at Eunhyuk who was far out in space trying to figure out why they weren’t all yelling at him and instead celebrating. “I think we need to key him in on somethings.”

“Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk!” Donghae called as he slowly pulled his boyfriend back to reality.

“Why are you all happy? Shouldn’t you be kicking me out and complaining about how I ruined the band?” Eunhyuk asked. When no one answered, Eunhyuk looked into Donghae’s eyes and saw reassurance there.

“No we aren’t going to kick you out of the band silly!” said Teukie umma as he stood up, “Kangin if you would…” and then Kangin got up and waved his hand in front of Leeteuk’s stomach and suddenly, his stomach was five times bigger than it was before.

“Teukie!” gasped Eunhyuk, “Shouldn’t you have stayed at home and not been doing performances?! I don’t know much about pregnancies, but I do know that as far along as you are, you shouldn’t be doing anything strenuous!” Leeteuk laughed and then ran around the room, and then jumped over the coffe table. “Hyung stop! You’re going to hurt the baby!” Leeteuk just laughed and kept running and jumping while Donghae tool Eunhyuk’s hand and forced him to look at him.

“It’s not going to hurt the baby.”

“But-“

“No buts. Being pregnant with an alien baby is different. You can do just about anything you want, as long as you keep the baby fed properly with the food that it likes. Plus this isn’t Leeteuk’s first baby, this is his 7th. So he knows, what he can and can’t do so as not to harm his children.” Nodding, Donghae patted Eunhyuk’s head and turned back to the crazy man running through the living room.

“Alright hyung, you can stop now, I have spoken to him, and convinced him everything is ok.”

“Oh good, I was tired of jumping over the coffee table anyway,” Teukie said and then sat on the floor and was cuddled up by Kangin.

“Now,” Donghae said clearing his voice, “Why don’t they rest of you show?” Eunhyuk, who knew what was going to happen, suddenly stared at all his hyungs and dongsaengs who were suddenly pregnant. Heechul(by Hankyun), Yesung(by Ryeowook), Kyuhyun(by Sungmin that was a shocker!), Siwon(by Hankyung another shock!), Henry(by Zhou Mi and he looked so cute as a bloated hamster!) and finally Kibum(by Shindong).

“Wait…Hankyung has two people pregnant?! Isn’t that cheating?!” Eunhyuk said worriedly.

“Normally, yes that would be cheating. But it has been known to happen that in our society, in every generation, there is a possibility for one of us to have multiple partners. Hankyung was the one in his generation.” said Donghae.

“Oh I see. Well am I the only one left that still is on his first child?”

“Oh, well no, Yesung just recently, about 2 months now?” Donghae looked at Ryeowook for confirmation, “So you and him will deliver close together. As for everyone else, Heechul is currently on his 9thchild. Hankyung couldn’t keep his hands off Heechul when they first got together. Siwon is on his second. Siwon was more conservative and wanted to shower his first baby with all his love before he had another. So Siwon’s are three years apart. Yesung as I said is on his first, Kyuhyun is on his 4th.”

“I never would have thought that Sungmin could tame the wild beast in him.” Eunhyuk said.

“Well I never thought I could get pregnant, but then when I held Eunhee* in my arms for the first time, I knew that I would have more!” said Kyuhyun getting teary eyed at the thought of his child.

“Yes, and I hope we have some more after this one too,” whispered Donghae to Eunhyuk who blushed and kept his head down. ‘Cute,’ thought Donghae, “Anyway, Henry as you can see is also on his second child, but is a little farther along than Siwon. Lastly Kibum is on his 6thchild.”

“Wow, that’s a lot. But where are the children? I would have surely known if there was a baby in the dorm!” Eunhyuk said confused. If they really had that many children, how could he have not noticed?

“Well remember the doctor you saw when you woke up at the hospital,” receiving  nod, Donghae continued, “Well that was on our homeworld. I took you there because if I took you to a regular doctor, they would put you in lab somewhere and examine and prod you. I took you somewhere safe. He will also be your regular doctor for checkups. So we will be seeing him quite a lot. Anyway, on our homeworld, we have homes, much like here, and our babies are there, because they aren’t able to perform transfigurations yet.”

“But who feeds them, and who takes care of them while you are gone?!” Eunhyuk gasped.

“Oh we have nannies that help when we cannot be there, but we go there as often as we can, mostly at night. We leave behind a hologram of ourselves and go sleep on our homeworld. We do miss our babies terribly, but we see them more often than you think. Homeworld time is much slower than you think. 1 hour here on earth is ten hours on homeworld. So you see how we can see are children more often?”

“Yes, but does your homeworld have a name or is it just called homeworld?”

“Well for that we must travel to homeworld, for its name can never be said on Earth. Would you like to go there now?” Donghae asked.

“Actually, I think I just want to lie down.” Eunhyuk said, looking a bit tired.

“Alright, up we get! Goodnight all!” Donghae said, and then steered Eunhyuk and himself to their room.

“Goodnight!” chorused back the group.

“Do you think Eunhyuk will be alright?” aksed Sungmin.

“I’m not sure,” said Teukie, “but we will help him through his pregnancy no matter what!”

“We are Suuuuuper Juniooor! Oyeo!” Leeteuk said as they put their hands on a pile and quietly did their team shout out.

 

A/N:

Did you guys like it? (O^O) I want to know if I should continue this or not!

Please comment! Comments are love, and if you do, I will give you COOKIES!!! Thanks! (^_~)

*Eunhee means Grace and pleasure! 

As for who is in what weeks of there pregnancies:

Leeteuk is in Week 32

Heechul is in Week 12

Yesung is in Week 9

Kyuhyun is in Week 36

Siwon is in Week 16

Henry is in Week 22

Kibum is in Week 30

and Eunhyuk is in Week 3

 

Thanks to dolphinqueenKya and ishori for subscribing even though I hadn't gotten the first chapter up! Cookies to you! ^_~