001

White Lies

“Woow! It’s daebak!! Jinyoung is coming back to Korea!! DAEBAKK!!”

 

Chorong is looking at her friend, Namjoo, who’s smiling happily while her eyes are focusing on her phone. Chorong is trying to take a look at her phone, curious about what her friend is reading. Chorong is about to taking a look when Namjoo is already laughing and jumping along until she can’t see what she’s reading.

 

“Yah, Kim Namjoo, what are you doing? And who are you talking about? Jiyoung? Jinyoung nugu?”

 

Namjoo is looking at her friend and staring at her for a while. “Park Chorong, from what planet do you come from? You don’t know this person? You don’t know Jung Jinyoung?”

 

“I don’t know anything about that Jung Jinyoung…” Chorong is looking at Namjoo, and smiling at her widely. “If that person got nothing to do with my life, I wouldn’t care about him.”

 

“You’re seriously something Park Chorong. I don’t understand why you can get accept as a song writer in this huge company.” Namjoo is wrapping her hand around Chorong’s hand and walking side by side. “The one that I talked about is Jung Jinyoung. He’s the one that had become a very successful singer. And in fact you don’t know, Jinyoung is debuting from this company and a golden boy as well…”

 

Chorong is listening carefully to what her friend is saying as both of them walked inside their company. “Jinyoung is already releasing a lot of album since he’s debuting when he’s still at his early age, seventeen years old, until he decided to stop promoting a song and take a break from all of this showbiz life, and decided to go to America, try to learn more of writing song in there.”

 

“He’s also a song writer?” Chorong is looking at her friend, curious, while Namjoo nods her head.

 

“Isn’t he getting a lot of talent? He’s making all of his songs by his own, and everything that he made gotten into a top chart. He’s always become number one. The last song he made is ‘This Time is Over’, and it was a really good song. Maybe that was a sign that he’s going to take a break from being a singer at the moment.”

 

Chorong nods her head, and she’s looking at Namjoo, who can’t stop smiling and giggling. “You like him a lot, aren’t you?”

 

“Every girl in Korea is dying to become his girlfriend! It’s not my fault that he’s so charming like that…” Namjoo is looking at her watch and looking back at Chorong again. “Well, I gotta go, need to teach those trainees some kind of new moves. See you around, Chorong-ah!”

 

Chorong is smiling at Namjoo who’s already leaving her alone. She’s walking back to her workplace at the third floor when she’s seeing a guy with a black shade is sitting alone in the couch near her studio. Chorong is about to come after him when she saw Sajangnim is already approaching him before her.

 

“Ah, you’re already here?”

 

The guy is smiling and bows lightly. “Yes. I just got arrived around 10 minutes ago.”

 

“Well, come on. I want to show you something.”

 

The man is following Sajangnim by coming inside the studio where Chorong is working at. Chorong can’t curious more and she decided to take a look what is Sajangnim and the guy doing at her work place. Chorong is taking a look from the door, when he heard that the song she made is being played.

 

“Isn’t this song really good? A singer who’s singing this song is already making his debut, and I’m going to make him an album.”

 

Chorong is listening to their conversation until her song is being turned off by the man she saw before. “You’re calling this a good song, Sajangnim?? This song is awful! No, it was worse than awful! I can’t believe that you’re releasing this song for a singer that made his debut?? Who’s the one who made this song??”

 

Chorong’s eyes are getting wider when she heard that her song is being insulted by him. She’s holding her fist tight and she’s leaving them alone. She can’t accept the fact that her song is being insulted by someone who doesn’t know anything about how she made that song. It was taking her full time. She made the song for about a month, and he’s already insulting her song?

 

Chorong is walking to the nearest fending machine she can found to grab something to drink. She needs something to calm her down before she can grab anyone and yelling at them. She’s looking around the lobby hall but she found it empty, only a few people are walking in there. She’s taking a deep breath and decided to go back to her work place when she’s bumping into someone.

 

Her drink is throwing all over that man’s clothes. Chorong is looking at the man’s shirt and taking a look at the man’s face. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to, let me…”

 

Chorong is about to wiping the man’s clothes when her hand is being shoved away by him. “Just get off.”

 

“But… I can’t let your clothes like this when I’m the one who made that. Let me take care of that, and find you a new one.”

 

“I said get off—“ He’s looking at her while his hand is still holding her hands tightly. Chorong is taking her hand away from him, and looking at him. Both of them are remaining silent until someone is calling them.

 

“You’re always missing like this. Your habit is never changed.”

 

Chorong is looking at her Sajangnim who’s talking to the man who’s standing in front of her. Chorong is quickly bows at him, and flashing a smile. Sajangnim is turning his body and smiling at Chorong as well. He’s quickly looking at him, and pats his shoulder. “I guess you’ve met the one who made the song that I showed you before… this girl name is Park Chorong.”

 

“Chorong…” Sajangnim is taking a look at Chorong for a while. “You must know him, he’s Jung Jinyoung. You must haven’t met him formally since he already left the company when you entered here.”

 

Chorong is looking at Jinyoung, while he’s taking his shade off. Jinyoung is still looking at Chorong from head to toe, taking a closer look at her. Chorong didn’t want everything to go more awkward even though she really hates it when Jinyoung insulted her works like that. But since she knows he must be really good, she can’t just spill out what’s on her minds right now.

 

“Park Chorong.”

 

Jinyoung is looking at Chorong, who’s already giving her hand. But Jinyoung is just looking at her, and answering her coldly. “Jinyoung.”

 

“Well, since you two have met each other. Let me discuss something about what you need to do for a week ahead. Follow me.”

 

Jinyoung is turning his body and walking behind Sajangnim while Chorong is trying to keep up. Both of them are walking side by side, in silent, until they reached where they headed to. Sajangnim is taking a seat in front of them, while Jinyoung is already sitting at the couch. Sajangnim is smiling, and let Chorong sit.

 

“Well, here what I’m asking both of you too. Both of you have known that I was concentrating all my mind to make a singer that’s already debuting into a star. And as you can see, Chorong is the one who’s in charge for his song. But I’ve made my decision…” Sajangnim is stopping his talk for a while and smile at them. “I want Jinyoung to makes a new song for him at his new album.”

 

Chorong is looking at her Sajangnim and then she’s looking at Jinyoung. “But…but…Sajangnim, I’m the one who’s going to make all of the songs for him. It was written on my contract, right? That’s why I’m gotten into this company.”

 

“You call your song is awesome?” Jinyoung is looking at Chorong, and scoffed for a while. “You need to work on your song again to call that song a masterpiece.”

 

“What’s wrong with ‘Come Back Again’? That song made a hit! All of people love it! It’s not what you called an awful song.”

 

Jinyoung is looking away from Chorong and looking at his phone. Chorong is looking at him in disbelief and looking at her Sajangnim again. “Sajangnim, please, let me made all songs. I’m going to make sure everything that I made is going to be a hit.”

 

Sajangnimis thinking for a while, then he’s smiling at them. “Well, what if both of you make a lot of songs, and until the day when I want to release that album you need to show what you’ve been made. And, you can learn more from Jinyoung, Chorong-ssi. I’m sure you’ll get all what you need to know from him.”

 

“If I were you, I would stop making a song.”

 

Chorong is looking at Jinyoung who’s looking at her in a coldly stare. She can’t take it when someone is insulting her and her works. She never accepts that. Chorong smirked her face and looks at him. “Then you got to be wrong. I’m not giving up. Not right now.”

 

Jinyoung is standing up from his seat and leaving both of them. “Well, I gotta go. See you around Park Chorong-ssi.”

 

Chorong can see that Jinyoung smirked his face when he’s leaving the room. Chorong scoffed for a while, and smiled lightly. “You don’t know what I’m capable of Jung Jinyoung-ssi.”

 

 

 

 


anyeeeoonnggg ^____^

I'm posing the first chapter of this story! Hope you guys like it, and thank you so much for subscribing and comments to this story!

comments and subscribe are love!!

--hyunie18--