Prologue

White Lies

He’s walking back and down through his apartment, trying to find his book since he needs to attend his class really soon. He’s looking through her bed and cupboard, until everything in his apartment has been searching by him. He left out a heavy sighed, and he’s about to standing up when he feels his phone is ringing. He’s taking a look at his phone screen until he decided to answer the phone.

 

“Yes, Sajangnim?”

 

“I need your help here, in Korea. Can you just move back here?”

 

“I haven’t finished my study here, Sajangnim. I can’t just fly back to Korea.”

 

“You told me that you’re only taking two years break, and it’s already past two years.”

 

He’s looking away for a while, and he’s leaving a heavy sighed. It’s true that he’s been leaving Korea for two years but he didn’t have any desire to go back to that country right now. “What do you want me help you with Sajangnim?”

 

A man from across the phone is laughing lightly. “That’s my boy! Just come back to Korea first, alright? I need your help and your advice for my new singer, eoh? I’ll send you an email for your plane tickets and everything you need. See you soon then.”

 

He’s putting back his phone back on his pocket and he’s walking back to the couch. It was useless to go back to campus if he’s going to go back to Korea. He’s staring at the roof blankly. “Korea…I’ll come back to there again.”