006

White Lies

 

Jinyoung is watching the laptop as the chart for the song he composed is climbing up into the top just right after the released of the song. Woohyun did a good job with the song and it just matched his voice perfectly. He’s know well known and his song is getting popular but little did they know that someone who’s working behind the song that made it into a hit.

 

He’s tapping his finger on the top of the table before he’s closing the laptop after he’s done into it. For almost two years taking a break and leaving the country for a little while, he didn’t expect that he will just comeback and working with music all along again. Even he’s not thinking about become a producer for someone’s album just because his sajangnim is asking him to help the rookie.

 

He’s not missing his old life as become a singer, standing in front of the people who loves his song, he’s not missed that maybe his life now is so much better for him even though he’s scared at first. He’s leaving out a heavy sighed before he’s moving the chair and facing the computer that he used to compose the song. He’s searching all over the folder and he’s finally found the song he’s been working for the last time before he’s taking a break.

 

So fine. He’s smiling lightly when he read the tittle. The song that he made just for her. The song that will make him remember her. He scoffed for a while before he took out his phone and read the message that he’s been ignored since before. It’s all from Sandeul.

 

‘Yah, Baro is asking you out, he’s been searching for you. Where on earth are you???”

 

He’s rubbing the back of his head before he’s calling his friend. The one that’s people said is his number one rival and will never ever getting along with him, but in fact people is always been wrong. “Yoboseyo?”

 

“YAAHHH!! JUNG JINYOUNG!!! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU??? WHY DON’T YOU REPLYING MY MESSAGE??!!”

 

Jinyoung is taking his phone from his ear once he heard what his friend is talking about. “I’m in my studio, what? And why is Baro looking for me?”

 

“Oh God, I will get into a bad headache tonight....Baro is looking for you, he said that he got something to talk about with you. Why you didn’t call him by yourself?”

 

“I don’t have his number, remember? I lost my phone before.”

 

“Fine, I will drop by at your studio then, don’t you dare to move your before I get there, araso??”

 

“Hmmm.”

 

Jinyoung is hanging up the phone before he moved back to see the computer. It’s been his routine to work or spend his day inside his studio instead of his apartment. It’s more peaceful in here instead of his apartment. He heard a light knock on his door before he turned his face and see that Chorong is coming inside his studio with a cup of coffee on her hand.

 

“Ehmm...good morning.”

 

“Good morning.” Jinyoung is watching her closely before he took the drink from her hand. “I bet this is for me right? Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome....so what are you doing?”

 

“Working on the song....” Jinyoung is coming to his computer again and drinking the coffee that Chorong just bought before. “You can wait in there or trying to do something in here, it’s up to you.”

 

“So...I can do anything?”

 

“If  that’s what you want.”

 

“You didn’t ask me to do something? I mean I lost to you and I have to do everything that you asked. Why you didn’t ask me anything?”

 

“Listen to me, Park Chorong....” Jinyoung is turning his body from the computer and he’s looking at Chorong now while the latter is watching him closely. “If you think that I am that low to take an advantage for that, you got something wrong on your mind. I’m not that kind of person. But if you’re asking me to do something for you then fine...I will do as you say.”

 

“No! It’s not what I mean, it’s just—“

 

“You can clean the room start from now.”

 

“Yah, Jung Jinyoung—“

 

“Now.” Jinyoung is turning his body again and working on his new song again, while Chorong is looking at him in disbelief. Why she keep talking a wrong thing on him and making him misunderstood everything? She didn’t mean to ask him what she should do, she just thought that Jinyoung will making her do anything today but in fact he’s not asking anything from her.

 

She’s leaving out a heavy sighed before she took the broom that’s being placed at the corner of the room before she’s starting to sweep the floor. She’s mumbling by herself while Jinyoung is watching her in amusement. It’s so fun to tease someone when you got a really hard time, and Park Chorong is the perfect girl to be teased by him.

 

She’s almost done with sweeping before the door is suddenly being opened and make the dust is being threw all over the place again. She’s looking at it in disbelief and looking at the person that opened that door. “YAAHHH—“

 

“JUNG JINYOUNG!!!”

 

Chorong is looking at the floor once again before she’s started to cursing inside his head. How can people just barging into someone’s room and not even knocked at first?

 

“Jung Jinyoung!! Finally—oh, hello there.” Sandeul is about to talking or even nagging at the person that he’s been looking for, but getting distracted when he saw a girl inside the room along with his friend. “Oh, Jung Jinyoung, a girl? Who is she?”

 

Sandeul is coming closer while Chorong can only smiling sheeply. There’s a guy-a freaking well known artist- is standing in front of her! Chorong is bitting her lips nervously while Sandeul is taking her hand. “What’s your name sweetie? I’m Sandeul, Lee Sandeul.”

 

“Park Cho—“

 

“Yaaahhhhh!!” Jinyoung is kicking Sandeul’s make the latter is landing perfectly on the floor. Sandeul is rubbing his lightly before he’s standing up from the floor. “Fine. I won’t hitting on her, it’s not my mistake that there’s a pretty girl standing in front of me.”

 

Jinyoung is folding his hands over his chest before he’s looking at Chorong. “You can go for a while, I have something to do with him.”

 

Chorong nods her head before she’s going outside the room. Jinyoung is watching her closely until she’s closing the door before he’s turning his head to his friend who’s already sitting in front of him. Jinyoung is walking to grab some drinks and give the bottle to his friend. “So, what do you want now?”

 

“Baro is looking for you...” Sandeul is opening the bottle and drinking it right away. “Don’t you remember what is it tomorrow?”

 

“What’s wrong with tomorrow?”

 

“It’s two years after Eunkyung passed away....don’t you remember it?”

 

Jinyoung is stiffed on his seat while his hand is gripping the bottle on his hand getting harder. He didn’t like to remember anything that’s related to her. It’s seems like he already put it on the deepen part of his heart but it’s too weak, once he heard about her name it will come out right away. Jinyoung is scoffed lightly while looking at his friend. “I know. I know that tomorrow is the day.”

 

“Are you alright?”

 

“Yeah, no need to worry about me.”

 

“Are you coming to them?”

 

“I don’t know....” Jinyoung is smiling lightly when he remembers that he used to spend a whole day just to be with her. “I don’t know if I can see her parents’ face even Baro....”

 

“It’s not your fault, I already told you so many times! Even Baro is looking for you.”

 

“No, it’s my fault. It’s always been my fault.”

 

“Stop blaming yourself, Jinyoung-ah, we all know that it’s nothing compared to how you feel.”

 

Jinyoung is smiling lightly before he’s drinking the water from the bottle he’s just holding. He knows that, he knew that people will keep saying that it’s not his fault but....it’s always been his fault. It’s his fault for her death. People are just trying to hiding the fact.

 

“Maybe you shouldn’t come to their house. It’s for your own good.”

 

“No.” Jinyoung is looking at his friend before he’s smiling lightly. “It’s always been good to visit  their house. Beside....I miss her.”

 

 



 

helloooo ^____^

do you guys miss me, lol, i'm joking! hope you like the short chapter that I posted tonight!

I hope that i'm not in the middle of writer block anymore!

hope you like it!

--hyunie18--