003

White Lies

“Yo! Jung Jinyoung!”

 

Jinyoung is turning his head as he sees that his friend, Sandeul is coming closer to him. Jinyoung is smiling widely, and hugs his friend. Sandeul is smiling widely, and pats his friend shoulder. “How have you been, it’s been two years, isn’t it? How’s America?”

 

Jinyoung is smiling at his friend as they take a seat in front of each other. “I’m fine. It’s just like that, nothing more. College, music, studio.” Jinyoung  is taking a slip of his drink and he’s looking at Sandeul. “How have you been? I heard that you’re already released a new album again. Uri chingu is already a top star now.”

 

Sandeul is giggling for a while, and he’s taking his shades off. “Well, since you’re suddenly taking your days off as a singer, a lot of producers are willing me to make collaboration with them. If you weren’t taking a break, maybe I’m still number two now, am I right?”

 

Jinyoung is smiling lightly to his friend, that’s busy looking out at the menu. Jinyoung is drinking his coffee again, waiting for Sandeul to done ordering for him. Sandeul is looking at him, and smiling. “Now, what are you doing? Are you going to make a comeback again? A lot of your fans are waiting for your comeback Jinyoung-ah.”

 

“You’re not scared that your position will be taken by me?”

 

“Aiisshh!! This man!! Yah, Jung Jinyoung,!!”

 

Jinyoung is burst into laughter and smiling widely. “I know, Sandeul-ah. I’m just joking around.” Jinyoung is waiting for a moment, and nods his head. “I never thought about that. I haven’t thought about taking a comeback right now. I’m not ready yet…”

 

Sandeul is looking at his friend and he nods his head. “Well, if you’re not ready yet it’s alright. But…what are you doing right now?”

 

Sajangnim is asking me to help a new singer by making him a song for his upcoming album, yeah…something like that.”

 

“Wow, wow, wow, Jinyoung, the greatest singer is helping a new singer? Am I misheard something here?” Sandeul is looking at his friend, and laughing along while Jinyoung is just smiling lightly when he saw his friend’s reactions. “Jung Jinyoung, I know you’re really a good person, but why you help the new singer instead making a song for your new album? I’m waiting to have a battle between us.”

 

“I don’t want to. Not yet. Not now.” Jinyoung is taking a slip of his coffee again, “While I’m not making a comeback just have a little bit of your fame for a moment, if I do a comeback you won’t feel it anymore, am I right?”

 

Sandeul’s eyes are getting wider, and he’s quickly taking off his shades and pointing his point finger to Jinyoung. “Jung Jinyoung, you’re seriously getting on my nerves! Aissh, jinjja!!”

 

Jinyoung is giggling around to see his friend reactions. It’s been a long time to see Sandeul again after he went to America. He never comeback to Korea between those two years, and this is the first time after those two long years, and his friend is never changed a little bit. Jinyoung is looking at his wristwatch then he’s looking at his friend.

 

“I need to go now, need to prepare on something for this new album.” Jinyoung is taking out his wallet and put the money on the table. He’s quickly standing up from his seat, while Sandeul is looking at his friend.

 

“Yah, yah, yah, where are you going? I’m not done yet!”

 

“Going to a studio, need to do something. Wae? You want to come with me?”

 

“You? Studio? I prefer going somewhere instead accompany you at the studio. You’re always changed whenever you got into that room.”

 

Jinyoung is smiling lightly then he pats his friend’s shoulder. “Well, see you later, eh? Call me whenever you need your famous, handsome, and kind Jung Jinyoung.”

 

“Aisshh, I’m going crazy whenever I near you!”

 

Jinyoung is waving his hand to Sandeul while Sandeul is replying him with a huge grin on his face. Jinyoung is coming inside the company since the coffee shop where he met Sandeul before just right in front of the company. Jinyoung is quickly making a way to his studio, the studio that never changed since he left two years ago. It’s a good thing though that Sajangnim didn’t change or move anything inside.

 

Jinyoung is opening the door when he saw that Chorong is already there, looking around the room. Jinyoung is coming slightly, but Chorong didn’t realize that he’s already in there, and keep looking around.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

Chorong turns her head quickly, and she broke the vas that’s in front of her. Jinyoung is looking at the vase that’s already scattered at the floor, then he’s looking at her. She’s just looking at the vas that’s already broke with a shocked face. Jinyoung is coming closer to her, and kneeling down in front of the vase.

 

“Get me the plastic bag inside the cupboard.” Jinyoung is telling Chorong what to do, but Chorong didn’t move a bit. She’s still looking at the vas. Jinyoung that’s realizes that she didn’t move a bit is looking at her face. “Yah, do you hear me? Get me that plastic bag.”

 

“Ah, alright.” Chorong is obeying what Jinyoung’s orders and gets him a plastic bag. Chorong is about to kneeling down to help him when her hands are being stopped by him. “Don’t. Just stay there. You’re not helping instead you’re making me to do more works. Go. Stay there.”

 

Chorong nods her head and sits at the chair inside the studio while Jinyoung is taking care of the mess that Chorong made before. Jinyoung is finished with the vas, and put it on the trash can. He’s looking at Chorong then he takes a seat in front of her. “So, do you bring all of the songs that written by you?”

 

Chorong nods her head, and she’s taking out some paper sheets that she already prepared before. She handed him while Jinyoung is taking a look at her works. Chorong is waiting for him to say something about her songs since she’s making it with a lot of effort and she always thinks of Woohyun when she made all of that.

 

Jinyoung is looking through it, and then he’s looking at Chorong. “Do you have his album or any songs that I can hear? I need to hear his voice.”

 

“Should I call him here? I bet he didn’t have any schedule today. You can hear his voice by yourself.” Chorong is taking out her phone, and quickly dialed Woohyun’s number.

 

Jinyoung is looking at Chorong from head to toe, he never seen any girl that wants to be a song writer as big as her. The girl that she met before only wants him because of his fame. Chorong is looking at Jinyoung when she realizes that he’s watching her since before. “Is…that something wrong?”

 

“How old are you?”

 

“Eh?”

 

“How old are you?”

 

“I was born at 1991, why?” Chorong is looking at Jinyoung that is smiling at her lightly. “Why are you smiling at me like that?”

 

“I was born at 1991 as well, but since I’m your sunbaenim, call me with a sunbae at the end of my name, araso? Don’t use an informal speech with me as well. I don’t want you to think that we’re close enough.”

 

“But—“

 

Chorong didn’t continue her words when she saw that Woohyun is coming inside the studio. Woohyun is smiling at them and bows at Jinyoung as well. Jinyoung is quickly standing up from his seat and coming closer. “There you are. I want to hear your voice for a moment before I start making a song for you since I want to make sure that the song fits you really well, you’re not busy, aren’t you?”

 

“I’m having a schedule at 10, Jinyoungsunbaenim. But I can help you with this first.”

 

“Don’t call me with sunbaenim, we’re on the same age, right? We’re chingu.”

 

“But, it’s still uncomfortable sunbae, since you had more experiences than me.”

 

“It’s alright. Just call me Jinyoung.” Jinyoung is smiling at him, then he asks Woohyun to get inside the recording room and hand him over the songs that Chorong made. “Sings the refrain, I only need your voice a little. Don’t have to sing the whole song, alright?”

 

Woohyun nods his head, while Jinyoung is coming outside the recording room, then put on the headset to hear his voice more clearly. Chorong is looking at him with unbelievable question, “You ask Woohyun to call you with your own name while I’m not? Aigoo, this man is really getting on my nerves…”

 

“I won’t answer your question unless you’re using a formal speech with me, and put a sunbae behind my name. Or you will talk to someone else, and don’t have to talk with me.”

 

Chorong is looking at him with her mouths wide opens. This man is really different whenever it’s just two of them and when it’s not just two of them. Whenever someone’s around his personality will be changing really fast. Jinyoung is looking at Chorong for a while then he’s looking at Woohyun that’s reading the music sheet that Jinyoung gave to him before.

 

Jinyoung nods his head to gives him a signal to start singing. Woohyun is looking at him as well, then he nods his head. Chorong is looking at Woohyun, anticipated to her what her songs will be look like when Woohyun sings the song. Jinyoung is starting to turn on the songs, and he’s looking at Woohyun. Woohyun is opening his mouth and starts to sing.

 

Naekkeo haja, naega neol saranghae, eoh?

(Be mine, I love you, okay, eoh?)

Naega nol geokjeonghae, eou?

(I worry about you, okay, eou?)

Naeganeol kkeut kkaji, chaekim jil ge

(I’ll take care of you till the end)

Naekkeo haja, niga nalaljanha, ou?

(Be mine, you know me right, ou?)

Nig bwat janha, eo?

(You saw me right, eo?)

Naega nol kkeut kkaji, jikyeo julge

(I’ll protect you till the end)

 

Woohyun is done singing the refrain that Jinyoung asked him to sing. He walks out from the room, and he’s sitting at the sofa behind Jinyoung’s table. Chorong is looking at him, and smiling brightly. Jinyoung is still looking through at the songs that Woohyun sang before while Chorong is just sitting beside him, try to let him knows that she’s capable to make all of the songs for Woohyun.

 

Woohyun is looking through his phone when he felt that his phone was vibrated. He looks at it for a while, then he stands up for his seat. “I have to go now. Hyung told me that my schedule is being pushed down one hour earlier. Just tell me again, Jinyoung, when you need me again.”

 

Jinyoung is looking at him, and nods his head, while Woohyun is making a way to go outside the studio. Chorong is looking at Jinyoung that’s busy with his own world while Chorong didn’t know what to do now. Chorong is taking out her music sheet and start writing something that’s coming out from her mind.

 

Jinyoung is quickly standing up from his seat, and he’s looking at Chorong with a deadly glare. Chorong is looking at him while her heart is beating hard. It’s not because of his charming look or anything like that, but because of the look that he gave to her. He’s looking at her, and then he throws her music sheet at the table.

 

Chorong didn’t know what happen to Jinyoung is quickly taking her music sheet. Jinyoung is scoffed for a while, and he’s looking at her again. “You call them a song? A good song? That’s why he never made into big if you made a song like that! Throw that song away. I don’t need those.”

 

Jinyoung is taking his coat, and he’s looking at Chorong once more. “If you’re really wants to be a good song writer, proof me that you’re really good. Don’t make another rubbish song.”

 

Jinyoung is walking out from the studio and slam the door really hard. Chorong is looking at the door for a while, and she can feels that tears are coming out from her eyes. It’s not because of the insult that Jinyoung said to her, but because of his cold attitude towards her. She never knows the reasons why he did that, all she needs now is just a little respect from him….

 

 

 

 


anyeeoonnggg ^_____^

how are you guys been doing? I'm sorry for a really late update, I had a writer's block and I don't know what to write, I'm sorry >______<

hope you guys like the new update, and I'm sorry if it was really lack of Woohyun in here, I will update more! And about the songs, it was 'Be Mine' from INFINTE! It's not meant that the song was bad, it was just for the story >____<

subscribe and comments are loved! :D

--hyunie18--