002

White Lies

Kamsahamnida….Kamsahamnida….Kamsahamnida….”

 

He bows politely at everyone who’s walking pass him. He didn’t forget to smile and bows at them all the time, it’s like already his routine to bows at everyone since he gets into this business. He’s walking inside his waiting room after he’s done with his performance for today. He’s sitting at the chair and wipes his sweat that’s coming from his forehead.

 

“Ah…Woohyun-ah!”

 

Woohyun is turning his head as he sees his manager is standing behind him. He quickly stands up from his seat and bows at him politely. “Ah, Hyung, you’re already here?”

 

“I’m already in here since you sing your song. Good job for today’s performance.” His manager is taking out something from the back and hand it over to Woohyun. “Here’s your food. I’m sorry, I can’t get any better from this one.”

 

Woohyun nods his head, and he’s smiling at him. “It’s alright hyung. I like this one.” Woohyun quickly eating his food and no bother to change or even wipe his sweat anymore.

 

His manager is sitting next to him, and taking out his tablet. “Well, Woohyun-ah…it seems you don’t have any work to do anymore. You can go home after this one.”

 

Woohyun is looking at his watch and it’s still 7pm. Woohyun nods his head, “I don’t have to go anywhere else? Just go back to my apartment?”

 

His manager is looking at him, and nods his head. “Yes, you can go home after this. But Sajangnim called me before, he said he has something to talk about with you. Maybe we can drop by to company first before head back to your apartment.”

 

Sajangnim?

 

Woohyun is looking at his manager who nods his head, and walking to the back. He’s looking back at his food and he’s quickly eating his food again. If sajangnim wants to meet him, then there must be something important to talk about. He finished his food as fast as he can, and quickly change his clothes into his everyday clothes, not a stage outfit.

 

He and his manager are walking outside the building to go to his van. Since he debuted two months ago, everything has changed. From his routine, his clothes, even now he has his own van, and of course his personal life as well. He’s sitting at the back of the van while his manager and his assistant are sitting at the front.

 

They’re arriving at the company thirty minutes later. Woohyun is quickly getting off from his van and walking inside the building. Since it’s already late, he never expected to meet a lot of employees or even a trainee. But what he expected is wrong. A lot of people are still here, even some reporters are still here.

 

His manager is walking beside him and hand him a shades to cover him up. He takes the shades and walks beside his manager. There’s not many reporters are aware of Woohyun’s presence even though he’s coming from the van. Woohyun is arriving at the building and taking off his shades. “Why a lot of reporters are here? Is there any scandal or new rumor?”

 

“I don’t know about it yet, maybe Sajangnim got an answer for this one.”

 

 He takes the elevator and going to the fifth floor where his Sajangnim’s office is. His manager is waiting for him at the outside while he’s coming inside the room. Woohyun is opening the door slowly, scared that he will interrupted him. Woohyun is taking a little peek as he sees that his sajangnim is talking with a guy.

 

Woohyun is coming inside the room, and bows politely. ”Anyeonghaseyo sajangnim….

 

His sajangnim is looking at him and smiling at him widely. Woohyun is walking closer to him, and sitting at the chair in front of him. “Is….there something wrong sajangnim? Is there something going on with me?”

 

His sajangnim is smiling widely and shakes his head lightly. “I’m asking you to come here not because of your career or your rumor. I’m here to talking about your new album.” His sajangnim is looking at the person who’s looking at the back. Back facing him and his sajangnim. “Well, you must know him…he’s your sunbae, Jung Jinyoung.”

 

Woohyun’s eyes are getting wider as he sees his favorite singer is standing in front of him. He’s the one that make him become the singer. He’s still a high school student back then without any dream, and listening to Jinyoung’s song is the one that make him wants to become a singer. Woohyun is standing up from his seat and bowing at him.

 

“Anyeonghaseyo….I’m Woohyun. Nam Woohyun.”

 

Jinyoung is looking at Woohyun and he nods his head. “I’m Jinyoung. Jung Jinyoung.” Jinyoung is walking and standing next to him. “It’s nice to meet you.”

 

Woohyun is taking Jinyoung’s hand awkwardly and nods his head. “It’s ni-nice to meet you too, Jinyoung sunbaenim.”

 

His sajangnim is smiling at them, and walking closer to them. “Well, since you’ve meet him, here’s what I’m going to say to you. You’re going to prepare for your next album. I’m already set up the date and it’s going to be next month. It’s like your follow up album. And here, Jinyoung, is the one that’s going to make a song and preparing for your album.”

 

Woohyun is looking at Jinyoung and he’s looking back at his sajangnim. “Jinyoung sunbaenim is the one who make my song?” Woohyun is waiting for a moment and looking back at his sajangnim. “Isn’t Chorong the one who make all of my songs?”

 

“Ah, about that—“

 

Woohyun and Jinyoung are looking at the figure that is walking inside the room. Chorong is looking at them as well, and bows at them. “Sajangnim, do you need me?”

 

Her sajangnim is smiling and nods his head. “Well, Chorong-ah, I was talking about Woohyun’s album with him and Jinyoung as well. Come here.” Chorong is walking to them and standing next to Woohyun. “Like what I said before, Woohyun-ah, your next album will be makes by Jinyoung. And Chorong-ah, since you’re the one that’s responsible for his songs, and I’m impressed by your writing skill as well, but for this one, I’ll giving all of his songs to Jinyoung, and you’re going to help Jinyoung with it, eh?”

 

Chorong is looking at her sajangnim and looking at Jinyoung. “But, if Jinyoung-ssi is the one who make it then what I’m doing sajangnim? I’m already making a lot of songs for Woohyun.”

 

“You can help Jinyoung with your skill Chorong-ah. It’s just for this album, if this album is going to be a hit, then you can go back and make a song for him again. I promise you Chorong-ah, just for this one, alright? Help Jinyoung, and in fact you can learn from him as well.”

 

Jinyoung is looking at Chorong, and smiling lightly. “It only happened, if you want to help me with this album. But I don’t want to waste my time with your unprofessional attitude. I can work his album by myself.”

 

Woohyun is looking at Jinyoung and he’s looking at Chorong. He can see that Chorong’s eyes already teary with his statement. He can’t do anything at this moment. He can’t say no to his sajangnim, especially not to his sunbaenim. Chorong nods her head lightly. “Fine. I will help him and learn from Jinyoung-ssi.”

 

Sajangnimis smiling widely, and nods his head. “Well, that’s all I need to say to three of you. You can go home and take a rest now, especially you, Woohyun-ah. Go and get some sleep, you need some energy for tomorrow.”

 

Woohyun nods his head, as three of them are walking outside the room. Jinyoung is looking at Chorong and giving her a look. “Here. 8 am. And I don’t want you to be late, araso?”

 

Jinyoung is already turning his head before Chorong can say anything. Woohyun is looking at Chorong and smiling lightly. He pats her head, and her hair at the back of her ears. “Rough day, isn’t it?”

 

“You’ve no idea.” Chorong is taking her bag and put it on her shoulder. “You must be tired right? I heard from your manager that you had a lot schedule since morning.”

 

“It’s alright.” Woohyun is looking at his phone to text something then he’s looking back at Chorong. “Well, let me walk you home.”

 

She’s looking at him for a moment, and she shakes her head. “You don’t have to walk me home. Your manager must be waiting for you. I can walk home by myself.”

 

“It’s alright. Come on. I don’t want you to walk home by yourself. It’s already night, and I don’t want you to get any trouble.”

 

“But …people might see you. I don’t want to create any rumor Woohyun-ah.”

 

Woohyun is looking at Chorong, and he takes out something from his bag. He puts on a glasses and a scarf around his neck. “Now, you don’t have any excuses anymore right? Come on.”

 

Woohyun is walking side by side with Chorong as both of them are walking outside the building. She’s looking right and left, worried that some people might see her with Woohyun. “You’re taking a risk with your own career, do you know that?”

 

“I know, I know. But I don’t want you to get any problem or even something bad happen to you. I’m still the same Woohyun.”

 

She’s looking at him, and she can’t hide her blushing pink because of his statement. She’s walking quietly as both of them are arriving at her apartment building. She’s looking at him, and flashing him a smile. “Thank you so much for walking me home…”

 

“You’re welcome.” Woohyun is coming closer to Chorong, and he pats her head gently. “I always walking you back to your home back then, and I want to do that again sometimes…”

 

She nods her head, and she bows at him lightly. “Well, good night Woohyun-ah…”

 

“Good night Chorong-ah.” Woohyun is taking her closer to him, and land a kiss on her forehead. “See you later…”

 

Chorong is looking at him, and she nods her head. She’s walking inside her building while he’s still waiting for her to get inside the building. Woohyun is turning his body when he already makes sure that Chorong is already inside her apartment. He’s waiting at the side of the road, and put his scarf until it reached his nose.

 

 

 

 

 

 


anyeeeooonnnggg ^______^

I'm updating my story again! I'm sorry for taking it too long since I had a less idea even though I just start my story, I'm sorry >____<

hope you guys still like the story and enjoy reading it!

subscribe and comment are love!! :D

--hyunie18--