005

White Lies

“So, have you prepared all of your songs?”

 

Chorong is turning her head to Jinyoung that’s already looking at her with a cocky attitude. She’s actually not really confident with what will his sajangnim or even Woohyun think about the song that she made. She knew that she can’t beat Jinyoung that easy since he’s more experience than her.

 

“Why are you so quiet today? You used to be yelling at me whenever I said something.”

 

Jinyoung is really curious about what happened with her today. It’s not like her to stay silent whenever he’s around her, and it’s making him curious. Chorong is looking at  Jinyoung to say something but she managed to not saying anything to him.

 

“Ah…it’s nothing. Just forget it.”

 

“Forget it?” Jinyoung is looking at her before he puts his hand on his pocket. “Alright, it’s not my problem anyway. Follow me.”

 

Jinyoung is walking in front of her to the studio room where he’s going to meet his sajangnim and Woohyun as well to pick the song that Chorong and his made. The title track for his album is already chosen but the melody for the song hasn’t be chosen yet and it will be chosen by today.

 

He’s walking inside the room and quickly go straight to his chair while Chorong is taking a seat next to him. She’s still silent, not even bother to say something to him. They’re waiting in silence since no one is even bothering to crack up the silence between them until someone’s coming inside the room.

 

They’re turning their head when they noticed that Woohyun is the one who came inside the room. Woohyun is quickly bowing his head and take a seat next to Chorong and he took off his jacket. “Sorry I’m late. I caught up in traffic.”

 

“It’s alright. We’re still waiting for sajangnim anyway.”

 

Three of them are looking at each other for a while until a silence filled them once again. And it’s not like silence is gold. It’s more torturing them. Woohyun is taking a look at Jinyoung who’s busy playing up with his phone before he’s turning his head to Chorong who sat beside him.

 

“Chorong-ah…”

 

Chorong is turning her head, and she’s flashing a smile on her face. “Hmm? What’s wrong?”

 

“How have you been? It’s really hard to see you now.”

 

“Really? I’m just busy with the songs that I’ve been working on.”

 

Woohyun and Chorong are talking to each other, not even bothered to ask Jinyoung to join up in their conversation. Jinyoung is looking at them for a while before he coughed and he succeed to gain their attention to him.

 

He’s looking at them back and he’s clearing his throat before he speaks something, “Go on. You can continue with your talking, it’s alright. I’m sorry for disturbing your conversation…”

 

“Ah, it’s alright. I’m sorry Jinyoung-ah…”

 

They’re waiting in silence again until their sajangnim is coming inside the room after that. Three of them are quickly standing up from their seat and bowing at him. They took a seat again while their sajangnim is sitting across them.

 

“So, I heard that Jinyoung and Chorong made the song for Woohyun’s new album. May I hear it?”

 

“Actually I and Chorong are using the same lyrics and the same title song that’s written by me, but both of us are changing the melodies and the beat for this song, so it can make a different. And, we’re here to listening to the song that we’ve been made.”

 

Jinyoung is turning his seat to face the computer before he starts to play the song from his computer. The first one was the song that made by Chorong, and then it was his song. Chorong is looking at Jinyoung in silent since she already knew that she’ll be lost at him. His song is incredibly beautiful with soft melodies while she’s making this song a little bit up beat.

 

Woohyun is listening to the song as well, and he knew that he like the song that Jinyoung made for him. It’s not like he’s going to hating on Chorong’s work, but Jinyoung is way over her and they already knew that.

 

All of them are still remaining in silent until Jinyoung is the one who broke the silent between them. “So, what do you think about it, Woohyun-ah? Which songs do you like the best?”

 

Woohyun who’s putting his elbow on his knees is quickly turning his face to look at Jinyoung who’s watching him. He’s looking around when he notices that everyone’s attention is already on him. He’s straightening up his body before he’s looking at Jinyoung who’s waiting for him to answer his question.

 

“Well….” Woohyun is clearing his throat once again since he can’t decide who to choose. If he’s being honest in here, Jinyoung’s song is better than what Chorong made. But Chorong is always been the one who made a song for him. And he can’t just ditch her like that just because he felt sorry for her.

 

Jinyoung is raising his eyebrows, waiting for him to continue on what he said. “So? What do you think Woohyun-ah? Which song do you like more?”

 

“I prefer….Jinyoung sunbaenim song.”

 

Jinyoung is smiling lightly when he knew that Woohyun is choosing his song. He’s looking at Chorong who’s already lowering her head since she knew that she lost.

 

Sajangnim is looking at three of them before he’s smiling lightly. “Well, that means, it wraps everything. Woohyun-ah, you’ll start recording your song next month.”

 

Sajangnim is walking outside the room as three of them are bowing their head before Woohyun is turning his body to look at Chorong and Jinyoung. “Thank you so much for your song, Jinyoung-ah. That song is just impressive.”

 

“You’re welcome, so, we can work on this song tomorrow?”

 

“Sure. I will come to the company tomorrow, I’ll talk about this to my manager and re-arrange my schedule.”

 

Chorong is watching both of them as she’s feeling uncomfortable around them. It’s not like she’s hated being around them, but it’s not a perfect time for her, not when she’s feeling like this. She just lose to Jinyoung, the man that she’s already knew that she can’t beat. She’s walking outside the room carefully since she can’t stand it anymore.

 

She’s sitting at one of the couch near the room as she can feels a tear is escaping her eyes. She’s started to sobbing hard as she can’t hold the pain inside her heart. She just loses her job, the only job that she wants just because Woohyun like his song better than she made. She’s wiping her tears away but she can’t hold it anymore as the tears keeps rolling down from her eyes.

 

She’s covering her eyes with her hands as she keeps sobbing harder than before. She’s about to cover her face with her full hands before her hands are being hold by someone. Chorong is looking at the person in front of her who’s already bending in front of her. He’s wiping out her tears away before he’s holding her hands tightly.

 

“Why are you crying Chorong-ah? Tell me…”

 

Chorong is looking at him for a while before she’s slump her body over him as she buried her head over his chest. He’s hugging her tightly before he’s caressing her head. “Hey, what’s wrong? Tell me…”

 

She’s shaking her head as she keeps crying in his embrace. There’s nothing she wants beside getting hug by someone she’s cherished the most. She needs him badly right now. He’s caressing her head once again before he kisses the top of her head. “Is it because I choose his song over your song?”

 

“Nam Woohyun is stupid…you’re just stupid.”

 

Chorong is tightening her grip over his chest as she’s burying her head. Woohyun is smiling lightly before he’s pulling her from his embrace. She’s feeling slightly annoyed since she only needs him now, she badly needs him. He’s looking at her for a while before he kissed her forehead. “You know that I can’t lie in here even though I really do want you to make more songs for me but Jinyoung’s song is better than you. You knew that too right? That’s the reason why you’re crying right now.”

 

He’s leaning closer as he’s kissing her cheeks. “I always like your songs Chorong-ah, I really do. In fact, I love your songs very much. But, please, only for this one. You can make my songs again after this, eh?”

 

Chorong is looking at him before she nods her head lightly. She keeps her head down before he’s holding her wrist and pulls her closer to him. “Don’t be sad like that Chorong-ah, you know that I hate it when you’re sad like this. I love your smile.”

 

Woohyun is lowering her head so he can see her into her eyes before he’s stealing a kiss from her lips. Chorong quickly looking into him before she covers with her hand. “YAAH!! NAM WOOHYUN!!”

 

“Why? I do nothing wrong in here…”

 

“You kissed me!”

 

“I kiss my own girlfriend, is that wrong?”

 

Chorong is looking at him before she pouts her cheek that makes Woohyun chuckling lightly. “You always know that I always love to see you pouting your cheeks like that.”

 

He’s looking at her for a while before he’s patting her head gently. “I need to go. I have another schedule today. I will call you later, alright? If I can I will pick you up here.”

 

“No, it’s alright. I can walk by my own to my apartment. It’s near anyway.”

 

He nods his head before he’s caressing her cheeks once again. “I’ll go now. Don’t be sad anymore, eh? I’m sorry.” He’s coming closer to her as he’s landing another kiss on her lips. “See you later Chorong-ah.”

 

Chorong is looking at him for a moment before he’s flashing a wide smile on his face. She’s blushing hard and she can’t hide it in front of him. She always loves it whenever he teases her like what he did when they’re still in high school. She’s holding her cheeks that are already turn into the shades of pink and become hot as well.

 

She’s turning her body to get his bag when she’s found that there’s a person behind her. She’s in surprise as she’s walking backwards for a while. “Jinyoung-ah…”

 

Jinyoung is looking at her for a while before he’s coughing and walking towards her. He’s looking at her as he stops in front of her. “So…can I assume that you guys are dating?”

 

Chorong is looking at him as well yet she can’t produce any sound that’s coming out from . Jinyoung is looking at her waiting for her to answer his question but she didn’t say anything. He’s looking at her once again to make sure that she’s listening to his question.

 

“So?”

 

“I-I…We-we—“

 

“Silent means yes then.”

 

Jinyoung is about to leave her alone when suddenly Chorong is grabbing his wrist try to make him go anywhere else. He’s looking at his wrist for a while before he’s looking at her. She’s looking at him before she shakes her head. “You can’t tell Sajangnim about this, please…he can’t know that we’re dating, please.”

 

Jinyoung is watching every move that her made that tells him that she really scared if sajangnim knew that they’re dating, He’s actually didn’t even think about telling this to him but the girl behind her is telling him to do that. He’s smirking his face before she’s pulling her hand as he pinned her to the wall. Chorong’s back is touching the wall before Jinyoung is putting both of his hand beside her head.

 

Jinyoung is coming closer to her face to keep their face only an inch away. “Listen to me, sissy. There’s no use for me to tell Sajangnim about your relationship. In fact, what’s a good thing to me?”

 

Jinyoung is looking at her again as he’s smirking his face again. “I will just tell you once. There’s no use for you to keep your secret relationship with him. Trust me for this one, Park Chorong.”

 

She’s shivering between his hand before he’s releasing his hand. “I want you to come tomorrow, 8 o’clock on time.”

 

He’s leaving her behind as he’s going down using the elevator. Chorong is still staring at the floor blankly. She didn’t know that Jinyoung is actually watching everything that they did before. She’s slumping at the floor before leaving out a heavy sighed. “Now, what should I do?”

 

 

 

 

 

 


it feels like a long time for me to update this story! XD

i'm so sorry, but hopefully this chapter is long enough for me to payback what i missed ;p

subscribe and comment are love!

--hyunie18--