007

White Lies

Six months later....

 

‘Congratulations Nam Woohyun for getting on first place again for three consecutive weeks! Congratulations!!’

 

Chorong is smiling lightlly when she saw her boyfriend is standing on the stage with a throphy on his hand. It’s not even reached one year since he debuted but the response he got is really huge. He got his first winning when he make a comeback using the song Jinyoung’s composed and now he got more response with his full album. She’s smiling widely once again when she saw that Woohyun is crying on stage before she takes out her phone from her hand.

 

‘Nam Woohyun jjang!! Congratulations congratulations! Namstar is the best!!’

 

Chorong is pressing the send button before she’s turning off the television and starting to sweep the room again. It’s been almost six months she’s working as Jinyoung’s ‘Personal Assistant’ and his work is getting much better. He can composed a song in just a week, and it’s really impressed her. And his attitude towards her is getting better as well. No more cocky Jung Jinyoung, but sometimes he can be really cold towards her, but it’s fine with her, she’s getting used to it.

 

“Did he win?”

 

She’s turning her body when she saw Jinyoung is coming towards the room with some papers on his hand. She nods her head before she’s sweeping the floor again. “Yeah, he won for three consecutive weeks, thanks to you.”

 

“Thanks to me? I’m not doing anything in here.” Jinyoung is coming towards his desk and start typing on his laptop. “He got a really good voice, that’s why he won almost everytime he made a comeback.”

 

“But you made his song....” Chorong is walking towards him before she’s peeking through the side of him. “What are you doing?”

 

“Making another song? What else do you think I’m doing?”

 

Chorong scoffed for a while before she’s taking out her phone and starring on it blankly. There’s no messagge or even call from Woohyun. She’s leaving out a heavy sighed before she’s putting it back on her pocket and sweeping again. Jinyoung is watching every move she made before he turns his chair and looking at her directly.

 

“I bet there’s no even message from him again, am I correct?”

 

Chorong nods her head before she’s taking a seat at a couch accross him. “Maybe he’s busy....”

 

“You keep saying that for a couple months...he got busy, he got something to do, he must have another work....” Jinyoung is standing up from his seat to grab some drinks. “Trust me, there must be something else.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“I don’t know, ask your own boyfriend.”

 

Chorong is looking at Jinyoung who’s already back at his own desk and pouting her cheeks. Woohyun is really busy at this couple of months. He can’t be called or even when she texted him, he didn’t reply it, when he replied her message it must be more than an hour. She knew exactly that Woohyun is making a name for himself, she understands it clearly...but is it wrong if she wants her boyfriend, her old boyfriend?

 

“Come on, let’s get some lunch.”

 

Chorong is nodding her head and following Jinyoung around. It must be true that she’s now is his own puppy, following her master around. They’re grabbing some lunch at one of the cafetaria inside the company since she didn’t want to go outside and making some news. Even though Jinyoung is no longer active, but he still like national boyfriend, and the title can’t be taken from him.

 

Jinyoung is sitting at one of the table at the corner of the room, while Chorong is grabbing some foods for both of them. The tray that she brought is full of foods, while Jinyoung can only shaking his head. “You know that for a petite girl like you, you got a really big stomach.”

 

“Just eat it already.”

 

Chorong is eating the food that he bought before and Jinyoung is following her around. “You know...if you want to talk with your own boyfriend, go talk to him now, before everything is getting more complicated than before.”

 

“No I can’t. I didn’t want to disturb him.”

 

“So, what’s the point of you getting on a relationship with him?”

 

Chorong is putting her spoon down before she’s looking at Jinyoung, who’s keep eating his own food. “Why are you lecturing me all the time? You don’t know anything.”

 

“I know more than you can think of.” Jinyoung is grinning widely before he’s eating again.

 

“Anyway....why are you stop singing? I’m looking at your video, and you’re really good out there. Everyone want their national boyfriend to make a comeback.”

 

“Me? National Boyfriend?” Jinyoung is smiling lightly. “You speak nonsense now.”

 

“It’s true! I read your comments, and everyone is saying that.”

 

Jinyoung is laughing lightly before he flicked her forehead with his fingers. “Just eat.”

 

“But, I still don’t understand why...it’s almost three years, Jinyoung-ah. I’m sure people still waiting for you.”

 

“Because it’s a lot more complicated than it looks.” Jinyoung is muttered by himself before he’s looking at her. “I will think about it, but it’s not right now.”

 

Chorong is smiling widely when she heard that Jinyoung is going to think about it again. It’s almost like a miracle if he make a comeback as a singer again. People will be excited when they heard it. Chorong is eating her foods happily when she heard some news are coming from the television inside the cafetaria.

 

‘Breaking news! Our sising star, Nam Woohyun who recently just got some fame for promoting a really good songs on his comeback is being spotted walking with a girl outside the ‘K’ building. He wore a hat and the girl’s face can’t be identified. Some people suspects that the girl is no other than Woohyun’s girlfriend. People said that he was spotted with this girl whenever they go somewhere. The company where Woohyun worked at is not yet spoken about this....”

 

Chorong is gripping the fork harder while her face is changed. Her eyes are starting to teared up while Jinyoung is watching her closely. She can’t believe what she just heard, that’s not her! She’s inside the building like everyday and she never accompany Woohyun to go somewhere because she didn’t want to accuse a rumor about them.

 

“Chorong-ah....”

 

“I...I...I will go to the studio now.”

 

“Park Chorong!!” Jinyoung is calling her name but the latter didn’t even listening to her. She’s just walking like a crazy people, and pushing her way through to the lift. He’s leaving out a heavy sighed, how can Woohyun is being spotted with another girl other than Chorong? Jinyoung is drinking his own soda before he’s making a way to his room.

 

“Jung Jinyoung!!”

 

Jinyoung is turning his body when he saw someone is walking towards him with a huge grin on his face. He’s smiling back at him before he bows at him lightly. “What are you doing in here?”

 

“I’m just passing by, and decided to pay a visit to you....anyway, thank you for coming to our house. Eunkyung must be so happy if she was there.”

 

“You’re welcome, Baro-yaa....it’s been a long time since I pay a visit to your house. How’s your mom doing?”

 

“She’s doing good. Anyway, it’s good to see you, I have to go now.”

 

“Where?”

 

“I got some recording to do.” Baro is smiling widely before he pats his shoulder. “It’s really good to see you again. Glad that you’re back. Well, see you later, Jinyoung-ah....”

 

“Yeah, take care.”

 

Jinyoung is watching his friend leaving out the building with his shades on and getting on his own van. He’s rubbing the back of his neck lightly and walking towards the lift. He and Baro isn’t that close like he and Sandeul, but surely Baro is one of a friend he cherish the most. He reached the floor, and walking to his own studio when he found that Chorong isn’t there.

 

“Did she say that she’s going here?”

 

He’s looking around the room but Chorong is nowhere to be found. He takes out his phone, and dialing her number but she didn’t pick up the call.

 

‘Yah, where are you? You still got some work to do in here!’

 

Jinyoung is pressing the send button before he’s rubbing his forehead lightly. He really didn’t know what to say to her anyway. He’s about going to take a seat on his chair when he heard that someone is coming inside the room, panting hardly.

 

“Ah, Jinyoung-ah....”

 

Jinyoung is turning his body when he saw Woohyun is breathing hardly. “Woohyun? What are you doing in here?”

 

“Chorong....where is she?”

 

“I don’t know where she is, she left before but I don’t know.”

 

“Ah, really? Thank you so much Jinyoung-ah...” Woohyun is about turning his body when Jinyoung is calling his name. He’s turning his body once again and see that he’s walking towards him.

 

“About the news, is that true?”

 

“No...I’m trying to tell about it to Chorong, but she didn’t pick up her phone. I don’t where else I should looking for her.”

 

“Chorong is looking really upset when she heard that, you know that right? And...she’s upset when you didn’t text or even call her back.”

 

“Chorong tell you that?” Woohyun is scoffed for a while before he’s smiling lightly. “I bet your relationship with her is more than just a sunbae and hoobae, am I correct?”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you like her, Jinyoung-ah?”

 

Jinyoung is scoffed for a while before he’s coming closer to him. “You don’t know anything. In fact, why are we talking about it?”

 

“Why? Because it’s true right? You like her, am I correct? I can see it on your eyes! You’re not supposed to like her! She’s mine, she can’t be happy with a guy like you.”

 

“A guy like me?”

 

“Yeah, a guy like you. Who’s ruining his own career because he wants to take some break? You’re just such a fool for stepping out like that.”

 

“You don’t know anything, and you speak nonsense now.” Jinyoung is curling his fist tight while his eyes are looking at him. “Stop this, and go find her.”

 

“You can’t find a girl by your own that’s why you’re taking my girl right???!”

 

Jinyoung is curling his fist before he’s landing a punch on Woohyun’s cheek. Woohyun is falling perfectly on the floor before he’s smiling lightly. Jinyoung is coming closer and pat his cheek lightly. “I can make a comeback and ruin your career, kid. If that’s what you want, I’m totally fine with it.”

 

Jinyoung is smiling lightly before he’s standing up and leaving the dumbfounded Woohyun behind...

 

 

 


another update! hope you like it!

subscribe and comments are love!!