004

White Lies

Jinyoung is leaning his body to the back of his chair and stretching out all of his body and leaving out a heavy sighed. He’s looking at his wristwatch once more and realizes it’s already past midnight. He’s grabbing a glass that’s next to him and drinking it. He’s already making a song for Woohyun since yesterday, but he didn’t have something that can be used for theme of the song.

 

He’s looking around the studio and it’s already empty. He’s smiling lightly, and he decided to walk around the building that he used to stay till two years ago. He’s turning on all the lights on the hallway so he can see more clearly. Jinyoung is walking to the room where he used to do some dance practice since he was still a trainee and until he made his debut.

 

He’s turning off the light and walk around again. What he’s always dreaming of is coming true. All of them, not even once he didn’t get what he wanted to. He should be grateful of what he had now, but a little thing can change everything and so did he. He puts his hand on his pocket and walking around again when he saw some lights coming out from one of the studio on the corner.

 

Jinyoung can’t hold his curious and decided to take a look at that. It’s weird though since it’s already past midnight and some people are still on the building. People should be already sleeping now. He’s walking slowly and taking a peek from the corner of the door. He can hear some melodies and some music are being played from inside.

 

Jinyoung can hear his songs are being played from inside.  That is the last song that he made before he decided to take a break from showbiz. Jinyoung is opening the door slowly, try not scared people away by opening the door wider. He peeks inside the room, and he can sees that Chorong is inside while her ears are being covered up with a headset. Jinyoung is leaning by the door, and hears the song that’s being played.

 

 

This time is over wae nareul ddeonayo

(This time is over, Why are you leaving me?)
Moksum boda deo neol saranghaet neunde

(I loved you more than my life)
Ajik gaji nan geu sarange geochyeo

(I’m still trapped in that love)
Michin deushi neol bureumyeon neoman chaja

(Calling out to you crazily while only looking for you)
Dorawa naege

(Come back to me)

 

 

Jinyoung is smiling skeptic when he heard his own song and his voice are being played. He never practiced his voice anymore and he doesn’t know if his fans or people that still love him like what Sandeul told him before. Jinyoung is backing off for a while when he saw that Chorong is stretching out her body and start writing again.

 

“Ah…so, he writes the songs like this.” Chorong is writing some notes again on her book while Jinyoung is still looking at her and his eyes are locking on her. Chorong is looking at the computer once more and searching for his songs again. “Eoh? So Fine? I never heard that he’s releasing that song…”

 

Jinyoung’s eyes are getting wider when he heard that his song is coming out from Chorong’s mouth. He quickly open the door and stops what she’s doing right now. “Don’t open that song!”

 

Chorong is turning her head and she’s quickly standing up from her seat. “Jinyoung sunbaenim…what are you doing in here?”

 

“I should be the one that ask you that, what are you doing in here?”

 

Jinyoung is taking out her seat and sitting on it while Chorong is looking at what he’s doing. Jinyoung is looking at his song once more and deleted that song. Chorong that’s already watching what he’s doing is looking at him. “Sunbaenim…why are you deleting that song?”

 

“That’s not supposed to be released and to be heard by anyone.” Jinyoung is standing up from the seat and putting his hand on his pocket. “Where did you find it?”

 

“I found it from your file. I asked Sajangnim, and he gave me that.”

 

Jinyoung nods his head, and he’s looking at her. She’s looking at him as well, but she’s quickly hiding her face by looking down. Jinyoung is clearing his throat, and looking around. “Why are you listening to my songs?”

 

“I…I haven’t heard your songs before and I really want to hear your own songs and how you write the songs.”

 

Jinyoung scoffed for a while, “You haven’t heard my songs? I doubt that you even know who I am back then….” Jinyoung is turning his body and about to walk away from Chorong’s studio. He’s reaching the door when he’s turning his body again by looking at Chorong. “You…follow me.”

 

Chorong nods her head quickly and following his step from behind. Jinyoung is coming to his studio and taking a seat on it while Chorong is looking at him. “Sun-Sunbaenim…what do you want me to do.”

 

“Be quiet and sit here. Next to me.”

 

Chorong obeys his order and sitting next to him. He’s taking out a headset from the cupboard and handed it over to her. She’s taking it and quickly put it on. He plugged the headset to the computer while she’s waiting for him to do what he’s doing. She’s looking around when suddenly he heard a song is being played. She’s looking at him for a while until he gave her a signal to keep quiet.

 

 

Shigani tto meomchun geolkkayo

(Did time stop again?)
Ireohke tto jami deunayo

(Is it going to fall asleep like this again?)
Meonghani bakkeul barabodaga

(While staring blankly outside)
Dunun gameun che geudae saenggagi naseo

(I’m thinking about you with my two eyes closed)

 

Shigani tto heulleo kajima

(Even though time is passing by again) 
Dashi geuttaerona doraga

(I’m going back to that time again)
Neoeui gieoksoge modeungeol Chajaboryeo noryeokhae bojiman

(Although I try hard to find everything in your memories)

 

 

Jinyoung is plugging Chorong’s headset when she’s focusing hearing the songs that’s being played. Chorong is quickly looking at Jinyoung and snapping out at him. “Yah! I—“

 

Jinyoung is looking at Chorong while his eyes and ears are waiting for him to continue her words. Chorong is coming back to reality and she quickly bows her head at him. “Ah…I’m sorry sunbaenim….”

 

He’s looking at Chorong for a while before he puts the headset back inside the cupboard. He’s standing up from his seat and taking out something from his back. Jinyoung is looking at Chorong for a while and handed it over to her. “Here—“

 

His talk was being cut off by Chorong’s phone. Chorong is looking at Jinyoung for a while, and then she’s taking out her phone from her pocket. She’s standing up from her seat and walking away from him. Jinyoung is looking at Chorong as she’s talking with someone on the phone.

 

“Yobseyo…ah, I’m still at the company…yes, it seems I’m still writing….nope, it seems like I’m not going back home tonight…yes, where are you?...ah, alright, see you later.”

 

Chorong is turning her phone off and she’s walking back to Jinyoung. He’s looking at her, “Is that your boyfriend?”

 

She’s looking at him for a while, “I…We…I don’t know.”

 

“You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to tell me.”

 

Chorong is about to answering him, when he suddenly giving her some papers. “The song that you’re listening to before is the lyrics from the song that I’m going to give to Woohyun. As you can hear before, I’m still working on the melodies and rhythm for that song. I heard that you’re good at making some melodies, so here is the deal….” Jinyoung is looking at Chorong and smiling skeptic.

 

“You can arrange the melodies for that song, and I want to hear the song that you made using that lyric in one week. I will ask Sajangnim to choose who got the best melodies. The one who won can ask from the loser anything. So…what do you think?”

 

Chorong is looking at him, and she’s looking at the sheet that Jinyoung gave to her before. He didn’t give her any hint what kind of melodies that he uses for that song since he’s only giving her the lyrics and what she heard before is just the lyrics that’s being talked by Jinyoung. Jinyoung is still waiting for her to accept his deal.

 

She’s looking at it once more. She doesn’t know if she should accept Jinyoung’s deal or not. What if she loose? What will happen to her? Jinyoung can treat her even colder. Chorong is looking at Jinyoung that is smiling at her, but she can’t read his smile at all. Is this a friendly smile? Mean smile?

 

Chorong is finally nodding her head and she’s looking at Jinyoung. “Deal!”

 

Jinyoung is smiling and giving her a handshake. “Good then. I’m waiting for your songs in one week. Same place, same hour, araso?”

 

She nods her head while Jinyoung is leaving the room, leaving her alone. She’s looking at his figure until he disappeared. She’s sitting at the corner of the coach, and put her hands on her forehead. “What am I doing??”

 

 

 


anyeeeooonnggg ^_____^

I'm sorry for a really late update, but i hope that you like this new chapter! Songs that are on this chapter is 'This Time is Over' by B1A4 and 'Timeless'  by INFINITE's Woohyun! i really like that songs! :D

And I'm going to put a lot of songs on this story, hope you won't mind :")

subscribe and comments are love!

--hyunie18--