Chapter 7: Conversations

My Fallen Grace

[Sunny's POV]

"What to do next?" I said through my tired voice. It was a Sunday so I don't have much to do. Actually, I don't have anything to do at all. I lay myself in front of the television, flipping through random channels until I find a decent show to watch. Click. I heard the door open and I looked at who came in. I saw my unnie wearing a smile as she walked past the living room. I realized that this was the first time unnie ever came home late from visiting Jeonju. Well not that late. It was just 7:30pm but still, first time. Good thing for her that mom and dad are gone or else she would've gotten a long nagging. But wait-- unnie's smiling?! What happened?

I tiptoed up the stairs and came knocking at her door, eager to know what had happened. Hey it's natural curiousity, it runs in the blood. She told me to come in and so I did. She was getting her things ready for tomorrow when I went to ask her what happened. When I did, she just smied at me like how she smiled when she came in. Okay, now this is really making me even more curious. I have to know. But not right now I guess. I barely saw her smile again, so I'll let her be. I can always ask later and if I do, she better be ready. She knows how I got my stubborness from her.

I went downstairs to continue what i was doing. I felt bored again and all of a sudden, Sungmin oppa came into my mind. I took my phone out and started texting him.

 

From: Sunny

To: Sungmin oppa

Oppa~ what are you doing right now?

 

She waited for him to answer back. After a few minutes.

 

From: Sungmin

To: Sunny Bunny

Sorry I took so long. I was doing my homework. What about you?

 

From: Sunny

To: Sungmin oppa

Nothing much. Just watching t.v. in the living room. Actually, I'm sooooo~ bored. Don't know what to do! Suggestions?

 

From: Sungmin

To: Sunny Bunny

Hhmmm..... can't think of anything. Sorry :( I'm so useless.

 

From: Sunny

To: Sungmin oppa

Don't worry oppa. It's okay. Just talking to you is good enough, thanks :)

 

From: Sungmin

To: Sunny Bunny

Thanks. Hey, you better sleep. It's getting late.

 

From: Sunny

To: Sungmin oppa

But it's still 8pm. Isn't it a bit too early?

 

From: Sungmin

To: Sunny Bunny

There's school tomorrow remember? Better to sleep early to wake up early

 

From: Sunny

To: Sungmin oppa

Araso chief hehe ^^ Good night~ I love you ♥

 

From: Sungmin

To: Sunny Bunny

Love you too ♥ Good night~

 

I turned off the television and also my phone off. I went upstairs and jumped straight to bed. "I hope I'll dream of oppa tonight" I said before I closed my eyes.

 

 


 

I'm sorry for the short chapter. For this one, I focused more on the SunSun couple. I just wanted for them to have their 'moment'. Next update would be about taeteuk so don't worry :) For those who have read till here, I'm really thankful to you for reading my fic. Thanks a lot.