Chapter 4: Plan

My Fallen Grace

It's been a week already and I don't know if I could still do this. Why does it have to be me that she'll ask? It's so hard! She won't even take a look at me when I try to get her attention.

 

Flashback

"Psst. Taeyeon~" I passed her a note asking if she wanted to have lunch together and again she ignored it for the 7th time. I've been passing her notes when the teacher isn't looking and thankfully, I haven't been caught yet.

I get her story but she just doesn't want to talk to anybody. She's just listening to the teacher's lesson everyday like she's some kind of a model student.

I sighed in defeat. I give up. I can never do what Sunny asked me to do if this continues. Why did I even accept it?

End of Flashback

 

Now that I think about it, why did I agree to her in the first place?

 

Flashback

"I need your help"

"What for?" I get confused by the second with this girl. Can't she just say it straight for me to understand better. Her and her round-about ways. I promise you it will make me crazy in the future.

"Unnie... she needs someone. And I think that, that person's you" What?! Me?! What have I done? I just met her about an hour ago and she tells me that ··· Wait.

"That's it!" I said too loudly.

"What's it?"

"Oh nothing" You can do this Jungsoo. This is it! This is finally it!

"About what you said earlier... what can i do?"

End of flashback

 

Oh yeah. That was the reason. Sigh. God please help me here. I really don't know what to do.

Wait! Get a hold of yourself Jungsoo! You've already started, you have to finish this. I wasn't a friend yet, to her I was just the irritating classmate who keeps on bugging her everyday. I need to regain first her trust. Only then can I start my mission.

I stopped bugging her during classes and just focused on the lesson. If I continue like this, I might just become a genius myself, keke. I also stopped bugging her during break. In short, I stopped bothering her, like completely ignoring her. I watched this in a drama once and it worked. Hey, there's no harm in trying is there.

 

It was lunchtime and we sat at our normal seats. Now even Sunny and Sungmin are seating with us. Oh yeah, Sungmin is Sunny's boyfriend since the start of Middle school, so about 5 years ago. Also Jessica and Ryeowook broke up not too long ago.  She told us that Ryeowook wanted to break up because he already likes another girl, I think her name was So Min Hee from 2-A. Jessica seemed upset at first but she got over it quickly, saying that as long as the girl was pretty then it would be okay and the girl was indeed pretty. Donghae looked happy when he heard the news, probably because Jessica's available again. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk had a little fight when Eunhyuk got jealous because this Onew guy started courting Hyoyeon. They already made up but that Onew guy still hasn't stopped. They also noticed that I have been ignoring Taeyeon especially Sunny.

"Hey Teukie oppa! I noticed you haven't been eyeing Taeyeon unnie for a while" Sunny observed.

"Yeah I noticed that too" Eunhyuk added. "I thought you liked her 'cause you've been like following her or something"

"Hey! You make me sound as if I'm her stalker" I argued with him.

"Well, you kind of are" Donghae commented.

Geez. Why is everyone attacking me today? Is it wrong to take a break at least once in a while? Just kidding.

"We're just the same Donghae. Me with Taeyeon and you with Jessica" I jokingly said.

"Hey! It's not like that..." Donghae began to blush.

"Yeah right. Who was the one who brought her lunch today?" Sungmin also attacked.

"She said it was too heavy and..." Donghae blushed even more.

You heard right. Donghae and Jessica came together and Donghae was bringing their lunch, well Jessica was holding their drinks. If anyone saw them, they might think they're a real couple, which I think the two would love to hear. Jessica remained quiet when we started teasing her and Donghae but I can see that she's smiling by herself, probably happy 'cause of what she's hearing. You know what, I don't know why Donghae still hasn't made his move yet. Jessica's already single. He has to make his move before another guy comes into her life.

By now, Donghae looks like a tomato. I laughed at the way he looks but soon stopped when I saw Taeyeon passing by. Ugh! Park Jungsoo could you please stop yourself from looking at her.

 

[Taeyeon's POV]

I intentionally passed by their table, looking at how he'll react. He's been ignoring me since yesterday and I don't know why it has been bothering me. At first, he's like super attached then the next he's totally ignoring me?! Who does he think he is? Hmph! Why am I even wasting my time on him?