We'll take care of you

Intertwined

 

"Hey are you okay? Please don't cry all the bad people are gone now."

"Gongchan, I don't think she’s crying over that. See look her leg is a deep purple. I'm pretty sure it could be broken."

"Well then how are we going to get her to the hospital? Those girls are probably searching for us right now."

"Hmmm we'll just have to cut through this park. It's just a couple of blocks further, but as long as she's protected it’s fine."

               Why are they being to kind to me? They've just met me and they are so willing to get into trouble to help me. I'm ever so grateful, but I feel like such a bother to them. I continued to think with apparent daze in my eyes while Sanduel was carrying me. I was so distracted by my thoughts that at one point I completely forgot I was with them in the first place. I could tell he looked down at me, but I couldn't look at either one of them in the eyes. I'll repay them back somehow, in some way.

“Hey… Is everything alright?  Ma’am?!”

“Oh god she passed out! Get a move on Gongchan!”

(P.O.V. Sanduel)

            Is that why she was so blanked out into space? Why didn’t she say anything? Why couldn’t I have figured that out on my own? I could see tears filling her waterline. Foolishly I thought she was just tired. We run up to the doors of the hospital. The nurses came to put her on a gurney. We had to wait in the lobby for the time being. She’ll be okay. It’s just a broken leg. It’ll be fine.

“Hyung.. Are you okay you seem extremely worried? She’ll be fine.”

“I know, I know.”

            A nurse came toward us and smiled. “The girl will be just fine. You guys are lucky you came in a hurry. A mussel was stretched and a bone around her ankle was broken. She’ll be able to leave some time tonight or early in the morning. You two might want to come back then." “Hold on one moment please.” I turn to Gongchan around and ask him, “You you want to risk it?” “Not really, but how are we going to get there and back safely?” We turn around and ask the nurse if we can just stay here since it’s only a few hours away.” Lucky for us she was kind enough to let us.

            In the time we waited Gongchan had already passed out after 15 minutes or so. I got up and asked the nurse if I could take a look around. She asked me if I wanted some help around. I told her I knew this place pretty well. I roamed around a few hallways, and went up a few flights of stairs. While doing so I found her room. She seemed to be in another world. I knocked on the door and slowly opened it. She slowly turned towards me, looked into my eyes, and closed hers. I sat down in a chair next to her not saying a word. Maybe she’s just that tired.

“I’m… I’m so sorry. All I’ve done is be a bother to you both. You guys have taken care of me even though I haven’t done anything in returned. I thank you, but I don’t feel right.”

I her hair and knelt down. “You must be going crazy *smiles* you did try to help us, and that did stall them momentarily. Also since you did get injured on our watch of course we would’ve helped you.” Her eyes opened and a gentle smile appeared on her face. I passed out in the chair soon after the conversation.

 

(P.O.V. Su-dae)

            I woke up at around 12 a.m. when I heard a knock at the door. The nurse and Gongchan came in. The nurse told me that I could finally go home. I looked over at Gongchan to see him poking Sanduel’s face to wake up. I was given some crutches and we were sent out the door.

“So umm... We never did catch your name.”

“Oh! It’s Su-dae.”

“Well then Su-dae, do you need any more help for the night? Do you have a place to stay?”

“Yes I do…”

“But? There’s something you’re not telling us.”

“But, my home is a city away from here. I take the bus to that café everyday afterschool.”

“No buses come this late around here. Why don’t you just spend the night at our apartment? We have a guest room.”

            And so my journey with them continues further and further.

 

I'm so sorry for not updating in two months! The school year is almost over and that means a lot of studying! I will make another chapter in about 3 days so stay tuned:)